Punjab PMET Counselling 2016 – Online application form for online counselling will be available at University website within stipulated time period (as per schedule given in the prospectus of available at University website). Candidates will give their preferences (chronological order) of course/college/ category/quota. Provisional seat will be allocated (subject to checking of eligibility and verification of documents) as per merit and preference given by the candidates. After locking of form for submitting preferences/choices, no request for change or rectification in preferences/choices will be accepted even if candidate have made a mistake. Get here complete information regarding Punjab PMET Counselling 2016 and other information.
Counselling – MBBS / BDS
The revised result of PMET 2016 in compliance to orders of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court is available on University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Online preference of colleges / courses for admission to MBBS / BDS courses seats of Govenment colleges & Government quota seats of Private colleges on basis of PMET 2016 and Management Quota Seats in Private Colleges on the basis of NEET 2016 are invited up to 13 Sep 2016 for through University website from PMET 2016 / NEET 2016 qualified candidates. The candidates who have already submitted online preference can change / update preference. The candidates are advised to fill maximum preference of colleges according to their rank. Schedule for allotment of seats, checking of eligibility, verification of document, deposition of fee is given below.
Schedule of Counselling
|1st Round of Counselling|
|Online submission of preferences of Course/colleges/category/quota.||11 Sep to 13 Sep 2016|
|Provisional allocation of MBBS/BDS seat as per merit and preferences given by the
|16 Sep 2016|
|Reporting to allocated college for verification of documents and checking of eligibility||By 20 Sep 2016|
|2nd Round of Counselling|
|Online submission of preferences of Course/colleges/category/quota.||21 Sep to 22 Sep 2016|
|provisional allocation of MBBS/BDS seat as per merit and preferences given by the candidates.||23 Sep 2016|
|Reporting to allocated college for verification of documents and checking of eligibility||By 26 Sep 2016|
Note : It is for the information of all the qualified PMET and NEET-2016 candidates that those candidates who have retained the seats in other colleges/states n other colleges/states shall have to procure NOC from the concerned college alongwith the certificate that the said college will refund the fee and the original certificates to the candidates and submit the same before the selection Committee at the time of Counselling.
Selection List – BDS
Provisional Selection List of Candidates selected in Govt./Pvt. Dental Colleges for BDS Course Under PMET 2016 and NEET 2016 for Session 2016-17 has been published. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
Third Round of Counselling
The counseling will be held at Guru Gobind Singh Medical college, Faridkot as under:
Tentative Vacancy Position for physical Counselling:
Tuition Fee from selected candidates will be collected at the venue of counselling in the shape of DD favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot or in the form of Cash. Bank counter will be available at venue. Those candidates who had already deposited fee, need not deposit fee or they have to pay the difference of fee if shifted from one course/quota to another. Candidates will bring the copy of challan form as proof of fee deposited.
Seat Allotment Result
Provisional Allocation of seats of MBBS course in Private Medical Colleges under Management Quota on the basis of NEET-2016 and PMET-2016 merit during 2nd round Online Counselling on 23 Sep 2016 has been published on the official website. Direct link to check the Allocation Result is also available on this page.
Check Seat Allotment Result on the basis of NEET 2016
Provisional Allocation of seats of MBBS course in Private Medical Colleges under Management Quota on the basis of NEET-2016 and PMET-2016 merit. During 1st round Online Counselling on 16 Sep 2016 has been published on the official website. Direct link to check the Allocation Result is also available on this page.
Check Seat Allotment Result on the basis of NEET 2016
Check Seat Allotment Result on the basis of PMET 2016
Schedule for Punjab PMET Counselling 2016 is given below.
|1st Round of Online Counselling|
|Online submission of preference of course / colleges / category / quota||06 Jul to 11 Jul 2016|
|Provisional allocation of MBBS / BDS seats as per merit and preferences||15 Jul 2016|
|Reporting to allocated college for verification of documents and checking of eligibility||16 Jul to 20 Jul 2016|
|Deposition of tuition fee through Bank challan||16 Jul to 22 Jul 2016|
Note : Schedule of 2nd round of online counselling will be intimated through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
Punjab PMET Counselling 2016
After declaration of PMET Result 2016 candidates have to fill online counselling form through university website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. It is compulsory to take part in online counselling for allotment of seat. If candidate is registered for PMET, but does not fill online counselling form and choices, he/she will not be allotted any seat.
On-line Counseling process for admission to MBBS and BDS courses (except All India quota and NRI seats) in Govt. Colleges and Govt quota in Private Institutions under PMET-2016 has started. PMET qualified candidates can fill option forms to give their preferences of colleges/courses on university website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Seats will be allocated as per merit and preference of the candidates. For complete schedule of online process, conditions, details, check the direct link given below.
Online Counseling & Choice Filling
- Click here and enter the Registration no. & password
To participate in the online counselling, candidate have to pay Rs. 3000/- as online counselling fee through bank challan form of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank or Net Banking, failing which seat will not be allocated to the candidate.
Counselling fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged from each student by the University, separately.
Regarding the management quota seats in Private colleges which shall be filled on the basis of merit of ‘NEET’, their counseling shall also be done by the university and qualified candidates can fill options form to give their preferences of colleges/courses on university website www.bfuhs.ac.in as soon as the result is declared.
Note:- Preferences once locked can’t be unlocked or alter at any stage during counselling.
Check the complete notice about the Punjab PMET 2016 1st Counseling HERE
Procedure of Online Counselling and Joining at the Colleges
- Counselling for admission to MBBS/BDS course will be online. During online counselling, candidates will fill online counselling form therein they will give their preferences of course, college, category, quota. Seat will be allocated as per the merit of PMET – 2016 and order of preferences given by the candidate. Therefore, candidate are advised to take care during filling up the order of preferences of course, college, category, quota. Candidates of reserved categories will also be considered in open merit, if open merit seat is available then seat of open merit will be allocated to them else seat of reserved category will be allocated.
- There will be two online counselling and one physical counselling. After provisionally allocation of seat, candidates can download provisional allocation letter from the University website after login to their account and report to the respective college alongwith all original documents for the checking of documents and their eligibility. After checking of their original documents and eligibility, Principal of the respective college will issue a bank challan for deposition of tuition fee at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank. After depositing a tuition fee, candidates will again report at the provisionally allocated college for their joining and medical checkup. If any candidate do not follow the said process his/her allocated seat will be cancelled automatically without any intimation.
- If candidate is satisfied with seat allocated to him/her during online counselling, he/she is not required to participate in the subsequent round of counsellings. In case, candidate wants to upgrade/change his/her seat he/she will have to participate in the subsequent round of counselling and give their preferences afresh for the course/college/category/quota.
- In case any candidate wants to quit the course/seat, he/she will have to submit application to the respective college as well as to the University regarding their surrender of seat well in advance before start of next round of counselling.
- In case candidate seat is upgraded/changed in the subsequent round of counselling and he/she has already deposited the tuition fee, he/she is not required to deposit fee again, provided he/she has to deposit any difference in fee, if any.