Punjabi University will release the admit card for the Punjabi University Admission 2021 in the Programme for which Entrance Test is required. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the printed copy of the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the entrance examination. The candidates will not receive the admit card by post. Candidates will be able to print the Admit Card online as per the schedule notified at the official website. In case of any problem, you can collect the Admit Card from the Centralized Admission Cell one day before the date of the entrance test. Scroll down and check more about Punjabi University Admit Card 2021.
Punjabi University Admit Card 2021
After the successful completion of the application process, the University release the admit card for the eligible candidates. Candidates who have submitted the Punjabi University Application Form 2021 must download their admit card on time to appear in the examination. The Admit Card released as per the below schedule:
|Programme||Admit Card Release Date||Entrance Test|
|PhD||to be announced||to be announced|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the Admit Card as per schedule at the official website – punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
How to Download Punjabi University Admit Card 2021?
To download the admit card of Punjabi University, candidates are required to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above.
- Look for the link of “Admit Card” on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the asked details such as application number or any other asked details.
- Submit the details and get your admit card.
- Print the admit card to carry during the entrance examination.
Particulars Mentioned on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card whether they are correct or not in all aspects. The admit card contains the following particulars:
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Contact details, etc)
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Time and Date
- Examination Code
- Examination Centre
- Examination Conducting Body Name
If a candidate found any discrepancy in the data of the admit card then he/she should contact the recruitment conducting department in this regard before the date of the examination.
- Without admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The admit card must be downloaded from the University website.
- Only the printed form of the admit card will be valid to carry in the examination hall.
- At the time of the written examination/scrutiny, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of Using unfair means during the examination or Misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the answer sheet from the examination hall or Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or Not complying with instructions issued from time to time, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable
- To be disqualified from the examination/scrutiny for which he/she is a candidate.
- Must defend your admit card until result declaration is released.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.