Punjabi University Application Form 2018 – The Application-cum-Admission-Forms for admission to various courses offered by Punjabi University Patiala (Patiala Campus and its Regional and Neighbourhood Campuses) for the year 2018-19 has been released through the On-line system portal. For this visit www.pupadmissions.ac.in. Check complete details on Punjabi University Application Form 2018 form this page.
Punjabi University Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their application from the official website of Punjabi University on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link will be provided below.
|Opening of online application portal||01 May 2018|
|Courses||Online Application Dates without late fee||Online Application Dates with late fee|
|B.Tech Four Years|
|General Courses after Graduation||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Bachelor Courses and Five Year Integrated Course after 10+2 in any stream||08 Jun 2018||12 Jun 2018|
|B. Pharmacy, BPT and M. Sc. Hon’s In Botany (FYIC)||22 Jun 2018||27 Jun 2018|
|M. Pharmacy||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||10 Jul 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|M. Tech. Yadawindra College Of Engineering, Talwandi Sabo||04 Jul 2017||11 Jul 2018|
|M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M. Tech. Civil, CE ECE and ME Main Campus Patiala||13 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|M. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||11 Jun 2018||22 Jun 2018|
|LL.M.||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M. Ed.||09 Jul 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics and Computing) and B.Sc. Hon’s in Mathematics||28 May 2018||30 May 2018|
|MBA||15 Jun 2018||19 Jun 2018|
|M.Phil. PhD||04 Jul 2018||11 Jul 2018|
|M.Com. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course||28 May 2018||30 May 2018|
|M.Com. And M.Com. Finance (Two Years)||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|M.Sc. (Hons in Botany) (2 Years)||16 Jun 2018||23 Jun 2018|
Candidates seeking admission in various courses are required to fill the online Application-cum-Admission Form by the stipulated date.
Apply Online: Click here to fill Punjabi University Application form.
|Courses in which Admission is without Entrance Test||Rs. 1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST)|
|M.Tech./ M.Com. Hon’s (FYIC)/ M.Com. (Two years)/ M.Sc. Honours in Botany / L.L.M., M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology Course (Entrance Test)||Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|M.B.A. (Entrance Test and Application Processing fees)||Rs. 3500/- (for all candidates)|
|M.Ed., MCA, M. Phil/ Ph. D. (Entrance Test)||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|B.Tech. Four Year (CSE, ECE, ME, Civil)||Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST)|
Payment Options for Application Fee: Payment can be made by either through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Cash deposited in State Bank of Patiala and HDFC through Pay-in Slip and cash payment at University Cash Counter (only at Punjabi University Patiala Campus).
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
For detailed information of courses and mode of admission please refer to the section “Course summery Index” in the Hand book of information. Application-cum-Admission-Form for all the courses offered by Punjabi University, Patiala at Patiala campus and its Neighbourhood Campuses/Regional Centres can be submitted through following common online procedure.
Step 1 Registration Procedure
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the Course Category in which you seek admission
- Fill the Registration Form Online – kindly fill your particulars as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), Mobile No., e-mail address, etc.
- Make payment using one of the following mode:
Online Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking
Pay-in-slip of State Bank of India
Punjabi University Cashier Receipt (Only at Patiala Campus)
(NOTE: In case of b and c take a printout of the Pay-in-slip and deposit the amount in any branch of the concerned bank/ Univesity Cashier. You will be issued User Id and Password (through SMS) only after confirmation of your payment by Centralized Admission Cell. No need to send the Pay-in-Slip to Centralized Admission Cell, but in case Userid and Password are not received within 48 hours, send the scanned copy of Pay-in-slip (in case c)/ University Cash Receipt along with Payment Receipt (in case d) through email at [email protected]
- Note down your User id for future use. This completes your registration process subject to payment confirmation. To fill your application form please refer to step 2.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in and open the Application Form by logging on Apply button in the concerned course category using your User id generated at the end of successful registration
Proceed from Registration Step.
- Fill the Application Form Online and provide information regarding your academic record, reservation category, etc.
- After completion of the Application Form click on SAVE button.
Step 3: Edit Your Application Form
- The registered candidates can edit information filled by them in the Application Form for limited period using User id and password issued to them.
- Once the Application Fee payment status is confirmed you will be issued User Id and Password. The intimation about this will be made through SMS/e-mail alerts.
- Candidates making payment using Online Net Banking option or Credit/ Debit Card options will be issued User Id and Password immediately after confirmation of the payment by the gateway.
- Candidates making payment using Pay-in-slip for SBI or Punjabi University Patiala Cashier Fee Receipt will be issued User Id and Passwords only after confirmation of their payment by Centralized Admission Cell. In case no password is received within 48 hours, contact Centralized Admission Cell.
Step-4 Print The Form
Registered candidates whose payment has been confirmed and who have successfully completed step 2, can print their application forms for their personal record, using User Id and Password.
- Size of Photograph and Signature should be less than 20 KB each.
- A Candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination and his/her result is still awaited, may also apply and can submit his/her admission form online as the case may be. He/She has to update his/her online form whenever he/she gets the result till the date given by Centralized Admission Cell (it is in the interest of the applicant), otherwise, he/she will be required to submit his/her result at the time of interview.