Punjabi University Application Form 2020 – Application form for the MBA and MBA Correspondence has been released. The Application-cum-Admission-Forms for admission to B.Tech courses offered by Punjabi University Patiala (Patiala Campus and it’s Regional and Neighbourhood Campuses) for the year 2020 will be released through the On-line system portal. Check complete details on Punjabi University Application Form 2020 from this page.
– MBA and MBA Correspondence application form has been released. Scroll down to apply.
– Punjabi University has released online application form for B.Tech Programme. Scroll down to Apply.
Punjabi University Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill their application from the official website of Punjabi University on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Courses||Last date to apply online without late fee||Last date to apply online with late fee|
|B.Tech Four Years||To be announced!!||To be announced!!|
|General Courses after Graduation||Second Week of Jul 2020||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Bachelor Courses and Five Year Integrated Course after 10+2 in any stream||First Week of Jun 2020||Second Week of Jun 2020|
|B. Pharmacy, BPT and M. Sc. Hon’s In Botany (FYIC)||Third Week of Jun 2020||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|M. Pharmacy||to be announced||to be announced|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||to be announced||to be announced|
|M. Tech. Yadawindra College Of Engineering, Talwandi Sabo||First Week of Jul 2020||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology||Third Week of Jun 2020||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|M. Tech. Civil, CE ECE and ME Main Campus Patiala||Second Week of Jun 2020||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|M. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||Second Week of Jun 2020||Third Week of Jun 2020|
|LL.M.||Second Week of Jun 2020||Third Week of Jun 2020|
|M. Ed.||Second Week of Jul 2020||Third Week of Jul 2020|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics and Computing) and B.Sc. Hon’s in Mathematics||Second Week of Jun 2020||Second Week of Jun 2020|
|MBA||Regular – 31 Jul 2020|
Correspondence – 21 Aug 2020
|Regular – 07 Aug 2020|
Correspondence – 11 Sep 2020
|M.Phil. PhD||First Week of Jul 2020||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|M.Com. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course||Second Week of Jun 2020||Third Week of Jun 2020|
|M.Com. And M.Com. Finance (Two Years)||Second Week of Jun 2020||Third Week of Jun 2020|
|M.Sc. (Honors in Botany) (2 Years)||Second Week of Jun 2020||Third Week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the Punjabi University Application Form through the direct links given below:
- Click here to fill the online application form.
- Click here to login the application form.
- Click here to apply for MBA (CC)
- Click here to apply for MBA (Regular)
The application fee for Punjabi University Application Form 2020 is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
|Courses in which Admission is without Entrance Test||Rs. 1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST)|
|M.Sc. (Honours) Biotechnology & M.Sc. (Honours) Microbial & Food Technology, M.Sc. Hon’s in Botany, M.Tech., LL.M. (2 Years) Courses, M.Com. & M.Com. (Finance) (2 Years), M.Com. Hon’s Five Years Integrated Course, B.Sc. (Mathematics & Computing) and B.Sc. Hon’s in Mathematics, M.Sc. Mathematics & M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics & Computing)||Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|M.Ed./M.Phil/Ph.D.||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|MBA (Regular Course)||Rs. 2000/-|
|MBA Correspondence||Rs. 1500/-|
|B.Tech. Four Years [CSE, ECE, ECM, ME, Civil] at University Campus, Patiala||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
Payment Options for Application Fee: Payment can be made by either through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Cash deposited in State Bank of Patiala and HDFC through Pay-in-Slip and cash payment at University Cash Counter (only at Punjabi University Patiala Campus).
Service to be provided against the Application fee: Application fee is being charged for registering a candidate for taking admission to a particular course/category subject to fulfilling the eligibility and other terms and conditions.
- Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only multiple payments received for the same course/category due to some technical fault, will be considered for refund.
- Candidate has to submit the requisite documents as a proof of multiple payments for the same course/category.
- For the refund of application fee, candidate has to fill the prescribed form, available on the website within 30 days from the date of last payment for the same course. No request will be entertained after that. While requesting for refund, clearly indicate which payment is ok and for which refund is sought.
- Candidates are advised to check carefully, that, they are making the payment for the course, for which, they are eligible. In case you are not eligible then the application fee will not be refunded. This is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check his/her eligibility before applying.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
For detailed information of courses and mode of admission please refer to the section “Course summary Index” in the Handbook of information. Application-cum-Admission-Form for all the courses offered by Punjabi University, Patiala at Patiala campus and its Neighbourhood Campuses/Regional Centres can be submitted through following common online procedure.
Step 1 Registration Procedure
- Open the official website.
- Select the Course Category in which you seek admission
- Fill the Registration Form Online – kindly fill your particulars as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), Mobile No., e-mail address, etc.
- Make payment using one of the following modes:
Online Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking
Pay-in-slip of State Bank of India
Punjabi University Cashier Receipt (Only at Patiala Campus)
(Note: In case of b and c take a printout of the Pay-in-slip and deposit the amount in any branch of the concerned bank/ Univesity Cashier. You will be issued User Id and Password (through SMS) only after confirmation of your payment by Centralized Admission Cell. No need to send the Pay-in-Slip to Centralized Admission Cell, but in case Userid and Password are not received within 48 hours, send the scanned copy of Pay-in-slip (in case c)/ University Cash Receipt along with Payment Receipt (in case d) through email at [email protected]
- Note down your User id for future use. This completes your registration process subject to payment confirmation. To fill your application form please refer to step 2.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Open the Application Form by logging on Apply button in the concerned course category using your User id generated at the end of successful registration
or Proceed from Registration Step.
- Fill the Application Form Online and provide information regarding your academic record, reservation category, etc.
- After completion of the Application Form click on Save button.
Step 3: Edit Your Application Form
- The registered candidates can edit information filled by them in the Application Form for a limited period using User id and password issued to them.
- Once the Application Fee payment status is confirmed you will be issued User Id and Password. The intimation about this will be made through SMS/e-mail alerts.
- Candidates making payment using Online Net Banking option or Credit/ Debit Card options will be issued User Id and Password immediately after confirmation of the payment by the gateway.
- Candidates making payment using Pay-in-slip for SBI or Punjabi University Patiala Cashier Fee Receipt will be issued User Id and Passwords only after confirmation of their payment by Centralized Admission Cell. In case no password is received within 48 hours, contact the Centralized Admission Cell.
Step-4 Print The Form
Registered candidates whose payment has been confirmed and who have successfully completed step 2, can print their application forms for their personal record, using User Id and Password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.