Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020- Punjabi University, Patiala has released the application form for admission to MBA 2-year Regular and MBA Correspondence course in its School of Management Studies. Candidates with 50% marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree can apply online on smspup.in. Selection of candidates is made using the scores of the qualifying exam, Group Discussion and Interview. Check more details about Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 by scrolling down this page.
Latest: Application form is available online. Scroll down to access the application link.
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020
A total of 220 seats are available for MBA (Regular) admissions 2020 in School of Management Studies, Punjabi University. The important dates regarding Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Schedule for Punjabi University MBA (Regular) Admission 2020
|Last date to apply without late fee||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply with late||07 Aug 2020|
|Group Discussion (G.D.)||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result / Merit List||to be announced|
|Document Verification||to be announced|
Schedule for Punjabi University MBA (Correspondence Course) Admission 2020
|Last date to apply without late fee||21 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee Rs 500||28 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee Rs 1000||04 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee Rs 2000||11 Sep 2020|
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The Application Forms for admission to MBA Course (Regular and CC) offered by Punjabi University, Patiala (for School of Management Studies) for the year 2020 are processed through an On-line system. Candidates are required to fill the Online Application Form by the stipulated date.
|Programme||Fee if applying|
|Fee if applying late|
|MBA (Regular)||Rs 2000||Rs 3500|
|MBA (Correspondence)||Rs 1500||Rs 500/1000/2000|
(depends on deadline)
Steps to Fill Online Application Form for Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020
Follow the steps given below to submit the Punjabi University MBA Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website using the direct link given above.
- Fill the registration form-s kindly fill your particulars such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), Mobile No., e-mail address etc.
- A user id and password are generated. Note down this user id and password.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Open the Application Form by clicking on Apply button in the concerned course category using User id and password.
- Fill the Application Form Online and provide information regarding your academic record, reservation category, etc.
- After completion of the Application Form, make payment of application fee using one of the following modes: Online (debit/credit card/ netbanking) or Offline (Pay-in-slip of SBI).
- Upload recent scanned passport sized photograph and signatures before submitting the application form.
- Preview and verify the Punjabi University MBA Application Form 2020 before final submit.
Step-3 Print The Form
Registered candidates whose payment has been confirmed and who have successfully completed step 2, can print their application forms for their personal record, using User Id and Password.
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for both Regular and Correspondence admissions below.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Examination (45% marks for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped with at least 40% disability).
- Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination can also sit for the test at their own risk and responsibility. However, they will have to submit the proof of their eligibility (Result) at the time of document verification.
MBA (Correspondence Course)
- Candidate must pass Bachelor’s/Master’s in any discipline or the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or equivalent with working experience of one year.
- Moreover, the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation (45% for SC/ST).
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 Result
The result is announced at the official website of the University as per the schedule.The selection of the candidates is made using merit of the qualifying examination, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final result is declared at smspup.ac.in after all these rounds are successfully conducted.
- If Qualifying Exam Result is Declared, then following procedure is adopted.
- If Qualifying Exam Result is not Declared, then
Preference is given to the candidate, who produces the complete result of qualifying exam at the time of GD and PI.
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 Document Verification
The authorities conduct the document verification process as per the schedule at Punjabi University Campus. Personal appearance of the candidate in document verification is essential. The candidates are required to present the original certificates issued by the appropriate authority at the time of document verification. A document verification form is to be filled at the time of document verification. After taking admission through document verification, the candidate is required to deposit the First Semester fees and funds within 3 working days.
Following original documents must be produced for verification
- Self-attested Photocopies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth
- Self-attested Photocopies of DMCs of all examinations
- Character Certificate
- Gap Year Certificate (if any)
- Certificate from Employer (if employed)
- Domicile Certificate
- Anti Ragging Affidavit from Parents/Guardian
- Reserved Category Certificate
Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee structure for MBA (Regular) course 2020 is given below:
|1st Semester||Rs 52998/-|
|2nd Semester||Rs 28314/-|
Official Website: punjabiuniversity.ac.in
For more information regarding Punjabi University MBA Admission 2020– Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.