Punjabi University Result 2018 – Candidates will be able to check the result of Punjabi University Admission 2018 at the official website. There are two different methods for admission into different courses first is Entrance Test and second is Without Entrance Test at Patiala Campus and its Regional and Neighbourhood Campuses. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance exam and interview for With Entrance Courses whether the only interview will be held for without entrance courses. Get Punjabi University Result 2018 complete information here.
Punjabi University Result 2018
For With Entrance Courses – Punjabi University conducts entrance exam for various courses like M.Ed./M.Tech./LLM/M.Sc. Hon’s in Biotechnology and Microbial and Food Technology / MCA / MBA / M.Com. Hon’s (Five Year Integrated Programme)/ M.Phil. & Ph.D. courses for this session 2018-19. Those who are going to appear in the entrance examination will be able to check Punjabi University Result 2018 here.
Schedule for Admissions 2018 (Online Student Portal for Counselling Result)
Result: Punjabi University Result 2018 will be available at www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
Interview for With and Without Entrance Test Courses
Candidates seeking admission in various courses at Punjabi University have to attend the Interview round at different places which will be notified in the information brochure. On the day of Interview, the candidates are advised to bring the following documents:
- Self-attested Photocopies of all certificates regarding DoB, DMC of all examinations.
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if any)
- Necessary certificate from employer (for employed candidates only)
- Residence/ domicile certificate
- Certificate for availing the benefit of a reserved category/ additional seat (Latest and signed by the competent issuing authorities).
- Any other documentation supporting your candidature as per University Online Handbook of Information.
After the interview, the admission list/merit list/ will be displayed on the website www.pupadmissions.ac.in. The concerned candidate can check his or her status with regard to an admission by using his/her own user ID and password.
Further, the candidate can deposit the tuition fee and other charges etc. online. The candidate are advised to visit the website www.pupadmissions.ac.in. for updated and latest information.