PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card has been issued by Panjab University. Candidates can download their PUTHAT Admit card by online mode only from the website, puthat.puchd.ac.in. A direct link is also going to be provided on this page. To download it, login by entering your login id and password. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 10, 2019. The admit card for Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2019 is not sent by post/ courier/ fax. The candidates can check complete details on PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card from this page.
PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is issued to those candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam. It is an important verification document to be carried on the exam day. Check the complete schedule for issuance of PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card from this page.
|PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of PUTHAT Admit Card 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|PUTHAT 2019 exam date||10 May 2019|
Download Here: Click Here to download PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download PUTHAT Admit Card If Forgot Password?
In case a candidate forgets the password to log in which is mandatory at the time of downloading admit card or checking result. Candidates need not worry they can reset the password by following these simple steps.
- On the login page click on to Forgot password link.
- A new page will open in which you need to enter details such as your Name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Click on the Reset Password button to submit the details and your password will be available on the screen.
- The same shall also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
How to Download PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for the entrance exam by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page for downloading the PUTHAT Admit Card.
- Next, the aspirants need to enter details such as User ID and Password as obtained after completing the PUTHAT Registration.
- Click on the Sign In button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login credentials, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- The last step is to download and take its print out to bring it to the test center.
Details On PUTHAT 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card before taking the printout. Any mistake in the admit card must be complained about. The details on the admit card are listed below by the last year for reference.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination center
- Date of examination
- Examination center code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
PUTHAT 2019 Examination Pattern
The pattern of examination for PUTHAT 2019 will be provided to the candidate to prepare accordingly. Here are some details that are listed below by the last year for reference.
- Mode of Question paper: English only
- Question type: Multiple choice questions
- Subjects and question per subject
- English Aptitude: 30
- Current Affairs and General Awareness: 20
- Reasoning Ability: 20
- Hospitality Industry Awareness: 30
- Marking scheme: 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Duration of examination: 90 Minutes
- The total number of question: 100
PUTHAT 2019 Result
Candidates appearing for the PUTHAT 2019 will be able to check their Result online on May 27, 2019. The result will be published by the University on its official website for candidates. A merit list will then be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates. These candidates as per there rank in the merit list will be called for the counseling round.
If you have any queries about the PUTHAT 2019 Hall Ticket, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.