The PUTHAT 2019 Application Form is availed by Punjab University, Chandigarh. The application form for PUTHAT 2019 is available online at the University’s website, puthat.puchd.ac.in. The aspirants able to apply for the entrance exam for 2019 session. To appear for the entrance test, the aspirants first need to register for the exam and then pay the requisite amount of the application fee. Only once the aspirants pay the registration fee, they can proceed to fill in the necessary information in the PUTHAT 2019 Application Form and submit it. The aspirants should submit the application form before the deadline.
One important point to note is that the candidates shall not be allowed to edit any details in the Application Form once it is submitted. Hence, it is advised to verify that the details submitted in the form are correct and only then finally submit it. Check complete details on PUTHAT 2019 Application Form given on this page.
PUTHAT 2019 Application Form
Any wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the application form. Hence, be extra cautious and keep the relevant documents besides while filling in details in the form. Although dates regarding PUTHAT 2019 application form have not been announced officially, however, till the time the candidates can check the schedule for PUTHAT 2019 Application Form as given in the table below.
|PUTHAT 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Availability of Application form online from||05 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the information to generate Fee Challan|
|Last date to submit the application fee|
|Last date to upload a photograph, signature in the PUTHAT Application Form|
Application Fee: Candidates can fill the application form with the help of link provided below.
Application Fee for PUTHAT 2019
The application fee is to be submitted by the candidate only after which the application procedure will be considered successful. The fee can be paid only through SBI branch, candidates can download the SBI challan online. Fee amount to be paid is given below.
PUTHAT 2019 Application Form Procedure
The application form for PUTHAT 2019 will be released online by the university for candidates willing to apply for it. Application Form will be available from March 05, 2019. Candidates can follow the process to fill the application form for PUTHAT 2019 from below.
Step 1: Registration
- The very first step to apply for the test is to register for the same. To register candidates will have to click on the direct link which is provided on this page.
- To register online, the aspirants need to enter details such as their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, etc.
- Submit the registration details and you will receive the Login ID and Password.
- Keep the login id an password safe with you as you will require them at the time of login.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- Once the candidates have registered successfully, they need to pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Download and take a print of the challan and deposit the amount of application fee in any SBI branch.
- The aspirants need to pay the fee minimum one day after printing of fee challan.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Next, the aspirants should log in after 24 hrs, of depositing the fee and fill in necessary details in the PUTHAT Application Form.
- In the Application form, you need to provide the following information like:
- Candidate’s name
- Programme opted
- Corresponding address
- Phone number.
- Class 12th roll number
- Year of passing class 12th
- Class 10th marks in percentage
- Year of passing class 10th
Step 4: Upload Images in the Application Form
- In the PUTHAT 2019 Application Form, you also have to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- The images to be uploaded in the form must be clear.
- After entering the necessary information and uploading the imaged, click on the “Submit” button.
PUTHAT 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card for PUTHAT 2019 will be provided to those candidates who will apply successfully for the examination. The university will release the admit card online on the official website for candidates to download from there. Candidate will have to log in with the help of their registered Id and password to download the admit card. It is mandatory to take a printout of the admit card to be brought to the examination center. Candidate will not be allowed to take the examination if he/she is unable to bring the admit card.
If you have any queries about the PUTHAT 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.