University Institute Of Hotel and Tourism management has declared the PUTHAT 2019 Result online on the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in. All the candidates who will be taking the examination can check the result by providing the login details that is the Login Id and Password to check their PUTHAT 2019 Result. It is to be noted that the result is not the final admission process and that the candidate will have to go through the counseling round in order to get admission. The detailed information regarding PUTHAT 2019 Result is provided in the article further.
PUTHAT 2019 Result
After the declaration of result merit list has been prepared by the university as per marks obtained by the candidates. This merit list is used for the counseling process later. The candidate ranked in the merit list will be called accordingly for the counseling process, although admission form is to be filled by the selected candidate in order to confirm the presence in the counseling. The important dates regarding PUTHAT 2019 result are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|PUTHAT 2019 Result||Important Date|
|PUTHAT 2019 exam date||10 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||17 May 2019|
|Date of First Counseling for General Category||27 Jun 2019|
|Date of First Counseling for Reserved & Additional Categories||28 Jun 2019|
|Date of Second Counseling for General Category||05 Jul 2019|
|Date of Second Counseling for Reserved & Additional Categories||05 Jul 2019|
Result: Click here to check the PUTHAT 2019 Result.
PUTHAT 2019 Toppers
The toppers of PUTHAT-2019 are:
How To Check PUTHAT 2019 Result
The result is available online on the official website puthat.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can check the result by following the steps given below.
- Click on the direct link provided above or visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on to check the result.
- A login page will open on the screen
- Provide the login Id and password generated at the time of registration.
- The result will be available on the screen.
- Download the result for future use.
PUTHAT 2019 Merit List
Merit list has been prepared by the university after the declaration of result. The merit list completely depends on the marks obtained by the candidates in the test. It has been published on the official website for candidates to check. To get a place in the merit list cutoff required is given below.
- Minimum of (cut off) aggregate of maximum marks for general category: 15%
- Minimum of (cut off) aggregate of maximum marks for SC/ST/OBC/PwD: 10%
PUTHAT 2019 Counseling
Candidates as per the rank in the merit list will be called for the counseling process. After the declaration of result, The university will provide an admission form on the website for all the selected candidates. candidates will have to fill in the form and also submit all the important documents.
It is compulsory for all the candidates who are selected to be present at the counseling, failing to do so will decrease the chances of admission.
PUTHAT 2019 Seat Reservation
As per the rule of the Government of India, some of the seats are reserved for various categories that are divided as per caste in the country the distribution of seats are listed below accordingly.
- Although the major part of the seat is allowed to the General category that is 53.5% of the seat per course it for General category candidates.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste: 15%
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- For candidates belonging to Backward classes: 5%
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.