Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 – UG/PG AYUSH Counselling Admission Board, Jodhpur, Rajasthan is conducting the counselling for Rajasthan BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS 2020. Admission in BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS is done on the basis of rank obtained in NEET 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 can fill the online application form from the official website, which is rajayushcounselling.com. The merit list for a various round of counselling releases online at rajayushcounselling.com. Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their rank in NEET UG 2020. Check more details on Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 from the table below.
– Provisional seat allocation list round 1 for State Quota/PwD/Defence Para Military/NRI Quota for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS Admissions 2020‐2021 has been released. Click here to check it.
– The combined provisional merit list of 1st round counselling for State Quota / PwD / Defence Para-military / NRI Quota for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS UG Admission 2020-21 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 – Latest Updates
85% state quota seats and NRI seats in UG courses like BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ and PG courses like MD/MS (AY.)/ MD (Homoeopathy) are filled through Centralized admissions to all Government and Private Ayurved/ Unani/ Homoeopathy/ Naturopathy and Yoga colleges (Including Constituent Colleges of Private Universities).
15 Jan 2021: Check out the combined provisional merit list of 1st round counselling for State Quota / PwD / Defence Para-military / NRI Quota for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS UG Admission 2020-21 – Download PDF Here
07 Jan 2021: Check out the list of candidates for document verification of PwD, Defence Paramilitary, and NRI category under State Quota & NRI Quota for UG admission 2020-21 – Download PDF Here
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the complete schedule for Rajasthan UG PG Counselling 2020 from the table below.
|Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020||PG Dates|
|On-line registration starts from||To be notified|
|Counselling Round 1 starts from||To be notified|
|Counselling Round 2 starts from||To be notified|
|Release of Merit list for Mop-Up round counselling||To be notified|
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 Application Form
The registration for Rajasthan AYUSH Ayush Counselling has started online. The eligible candidates need to complete the registration process before the end date. In order to apply online, the candidates need to fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Then upload the scanned images of their Photograph in JPG/JPEG format. Once the candidates uploaded the images need to make payment for the registration and print at least four copies of the Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
Registration: Click here to register for Rajasthan AYUSH UG Counselling 2020.
Documents Required for Registration
At the time of registration, candidates need to upload some documents, hence, it is advised to keep the following read as it will come handy for registration:
- Recent color Photo
- Age proof
- Senior Secondary Mark sheet
- Reservation Proof
- NEET-2020/ AIAPGET 2020 Mark sheet
- NEET-2020/ AIAPGET Admit Card
- NRI Proof if applicable
Follow the mentioned below steps in order to fill the online application form:
- Step 1: First of all, go on the official website and click on the “registration” button.
- Step 2: Secondly, enter all the required information in the application form.
- Step 3: After that, candidates have to upload the above mentioned documents in the application form.
- Step 4: After uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the registration fee in order to complete the registration process.
- Step 5: After that, confirmation page will be generated. Candidates have to download and save the confirmation page for further use.
Registration Fee: Below mention registration fee is based on last year record. Candidates can check the following amount of the registration fee for reference purpose from the table below:
|General & OBC||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST/ ST-STA candidate of|
Rajasthan state domicile
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria to participate in the AYUSH counselling. The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan UG PG Counselling 2020 is provided below.
BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates of Rajasthan domicile only are eligible for admission in B.A.M.S Course through this counselling board.
- Candidates from all over India apart from the domicile of Rajasthan are eligible for admission in BUMS/BHMS and BNYS courses but the preference shall be given to the candidates of Rajasthan origin and if seats remain vacant after that, the same shall be filled by candidates from outside Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be of minimum 17 years and not more than 25 years as on December 31, 2020.
- There is a relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC and PH candidates
- For BAMS: Students should have passed 10+2 with Science Biology with English (50% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- For BUMS: Should have passed 10+2 with Science Biology with English (50% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & Passed in Urdu as an additional subject in secondary level or senior secondary level and NEET-2020 With Required Percentile
- For BHMS: Should have passed 10+2 with Science Biology with English (50% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and NEET-2020 With Required Percentile.
- For BNYS: Should have passed Class 12th with Science Biology with English (50 % for General and 40 % for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and NEET-2020.
MD/MS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Ayurvedacharya Degree from any University in the Rajasthan State or any equivalent Degree recognized by CCIM.
- Should have qualified AIAPGET 2020
- Must have completed the six or twelve months rotating Internship/House Job after passing the qualifying exam by October 31, 2020.
MD (Homoeopathy) Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have a Homoeopathy Degree (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine & Surgery) from the Universities of Rajasthan OR any equivalent examination recognized by CCH New Delhi.
- Candidates must have completed the Twelve months rotating Internship /House Job, after passing the qualifying examination by October 31, 2020.
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 Merit List
The merit list for Rajasthan UG PG Counselling 2020 will be released online in the pdf format. Only those candidates whose detail is provided in the list are eligible to participate in the counselling round. The merit list for Rajasthan UG AYUSH courses is prepared on the basis of rank obtained in NEET UG 2020 and the merit list for Rajasthan PG AYUSH courses is prepared on the basis of rank in AIAPGET 2020.
Rajasthan AYUSH Mop Up Counselling 2020 Reservation
15% of the total seats in Govt. colleges and private AYUSH colleges to be topped off on all Indian basis led by AACCC. 2 seats are reserved for nomiees of deficient State / UT candidates (1 from Tripura and 1 from Andaman and Nicobar). 15 % of the total Seats are reserved for NRI Quota in all Private AYUSH Colleges. 16% seats are reserved for natural born (not adopted) candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste and 16% reserved for Schedule Tribe as notified in the Presidential Order for the State of Rajasthan and who fulfill other relevant conditions. Candidates can check the official brochure to know more about reservation of seats.
Minimum Marks required for Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020
Merit list will be released on the basis of NEET 2020 score. So candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the NEET 2020 exam. Candidates can check the minimum marks required for Rajastham AYUSH Counselling 2020 as given below:
|Category||Minimum Percentile||Minimum Marks|
|General||50th Percentile||134 marks|
|EWS||50th Percentile||134 marks|
|General PH||45th Percentile||120 marks|
|OBC, MBC||40th Percentile||107 marks|
|SC||40th Percentile||107 marks|
|ST||40th Percentile||107 marksClick here to check the Rajasthan Mop UP round counselling 2019 seat details.|
|SC – ST A||40th Percentile||107 marks|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC – PH||40th Percentile||107 marks|
Rajasthan AYUSH Mop-Up Round Counselling 2020
The Board will release the merit list for Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020 online in the pdf format. The mop up counselling will be held offline at the office of Chairman, UG/PG AYUSH Counselling Board at Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur. Candidates whose name is in the merit list must report at the venue as per the schedule along with the necessary documents. At the time of reporting to the reporting board, candidates must also carry a DD of the counselling fees of Rs. 20000/-. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “Chairman AYUSH UG Admission Counselling Board, Rajasthan” payable at Jodhpur.
Documents to be Required at the time of Rajasthan Ayush Counselling 2020
At the time of the counselling, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents in original and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same:
Documents Required for Rajasthan UG AYUSH Counselling 2020:
- One print out of registration form filled online by candidate.
- Counselling Call Letter and choice filling form (download from website)
- Proof of payment of registration fee.
- NEET 2020 Score card and Admit card.
- Proof Of Date of Birth: 10th class mark sheet/Birth Certificate/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school/ Senior Secondary certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility (Domicile) as selected by you at the time of filling on-line registration form as given in the Information Booklet.
- Copy of photo ID (Aadhaar card/driving license/ PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card).
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable. OBC / MBC Certificate should not be older than one year.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Domicile certificate, (if applicable) duly signed by the District Magistrate/Ad. District Magistrate/S.D.M./ Tehsildar of the concerned District is required during the counselling.
- 02 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form.
- PH certificate, if applicable.
- Defence and Paramilitary person certificates, if applicable.
- Counselling fee Rs. 20,000/-(Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) in the form of D.D. in Favour of “Chairman AYUSH UG Admission Counselling Board, Rajasthan”. Payable at Jodhpur must be submitted at the time of Counselling.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) if any.
Documents Required for Rajasthan PG AYUSH Counselling 2020:
- 02 Set of Hard copy Registration form filled by candidate.
- AIAPGET Admit Card & Score Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary or Equivalent Certificate or Birth Certificate).
- Marks List of 10+2.
- Marks Lists of Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) from Frist to Final Year/Prof.
- Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) Degree Certificate.
- Internship/House Job Certificate.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC/Caste Certificate.
- Declaration of not belonging to the creamy layer of the society duly signed by OBC candidates (as per directions of NCBC,
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Registration Certificate of Board of Indian Medicine.
- Demand draft of the Non-refundable Token fees of Rs. 20000/- in favour of ”Chairman, AYUSH UG Counselling AdmissionBoard, Rajasthan” payable at Jodhpur.
- PH Certificate as per Norms. (If Applicable)
- Rajasthan domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University known as Rajasthan Ayurveda University was established on May 24, 2003. It is located in Jodhpur. It conducts Joint Entrance Test for admission into its many degree program. The university This university associates about 42 colleges/ institutions of Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy. The university offered many bachelor, master, Ph.D and certificate courses in the field of Ayurveda and Pharmacy.
Official website: rajugpgayushcounselling.in
For more details on Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling 2020, Download Admission Notice.
Download previous year information brochure:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.