Rajasthan JET 2019: The result of JET 2019 will be announced soon on the official website. Candidates can check their result by login on the web portal through the registered number and password. Through the JET 2019 result, only qualified candidates will go further for the counselling round. Candidates are requested to obtain marks over the minimum qualifying cut-off list in order to feature in the University’s merit list. This Joint Entrance Test (2019) requires certain eligibility criteria for the same where apt candidates need to fill the application form first and then give the entrance test. The result list declared by the Test conducting authority will consist the name of the candidates and their marks obtained. Candidates can scroll down to get the full information on Rajasthan JET 2019 Result.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Result
The result of JET 2019 will be announced after the successful conduction of entrance examination on the basis of final answer key. No inquiries by email, telephone or post concerning the result will be attended by the Office of the Coordinator.
Important dates and events
|Entrance Day||12 May 2019|
|Result announcement||28 May 2019|
Result: The Rajasthan JET 2019 Result will be available soon on the official website www.jetcoakota.com
How to check the result?
To check Rajasthan JET 2019 result, candidates must follow the steps given below. The result will be available on the official website.
- Visit the official website or open the login window from the direct link which will be available here.
- Click on the Login link
- Enter the credential to open the home screen of your registered account.
- Click on the ‘Scoreboard’ to see the result.
- Download and take a print out of the result for future references.
In the selection procedure, candidates firstly need to qualify the entrance test as per the minimum cut-off required to sit in the counselling. There will be a merit list released by the Test conducting authority which will contain the qualified candidate’s name. Accordingly, candidates will be allotted certain colleges as per their ranking. It depends on the candidate if he/she wants to continue with the admission procedure or withdraw the seat. If any candidate withdraws his/her seat then there is no other way to get admission in the same despite giving the entrance test next year.
Spot Counselling round will take place only if there will be some vacant seats available for the waiting candidates. It happens sometimes when candidates withdraw the seats allotted to them or if most of the candidates score below the cut off list. In such cases, the University conducts spot counselling round to fill the vacant seats. The exact date of spot counselling will be notified soon to all the qualified candidates once it will be released. Important points to be noted-
- Candidates not get admission or not reported will be eligible for online option form. Candidates reported in the institutions will not eligible.
- Online option form may be filled after paying Rs 5000/- + bank charges.
- Candidates not get seat through previous option form need not to pay the option form fee again but, have to fill the fresh option form.
- Vacant seats will be filled by the category candidates if available else from the candidates where from the seat get reserve using merit and above option form.
- Candidate has to deposit the fee of allotted college online and report in the college on given date along with all original documents and their self-attested copies.