Rajasthan JET 2019 – Agriculture University, Kota, has declared Rajasthan JET 2019 Result and the counselling schedule on jetcoakota.com. Candidates qualified as per the result of Rajasthan JET are called for counselling and seat allocation. The entrance exam for Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2019 was held on May 12, 2019. Rajasthan JET is held at the state level for admission of UG engineering, pharma, management, etc courses. Check details on Rajasthan JET 2019 from this page.
Rajasthan JET 2019
Through Rajasthan JET 2019 candidates will get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, B.F.Sc. (Hons.) (Fisheries Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Food Technology), B.Sc. (Ag.)-MBA(ABM) 5 year integrated course. Candidates can check all the important dates for Rajasthan JET 2019 from the table below:
|Rajasthan JET 2019||Dates|
|Notification released on||20 Feb 2019|
|Online application form released on||20 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to fill the application form||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit the application form||04 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of admit card starts from||07 May 2019|
|Rajasthan JET 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
|Display of answer key and OMR sheet||17 May 2019|
|Last date to submit objections against the answer key||19 May 2019|
|Result announcement||28 May 2019|
|Option Form filling starts from||14 Jun 2019|
|Last date for depositing the online option form fee||19 Jun 2019|
|Last date to fill the online option form||19 Jun 2019|
|Display of 1st provisional admission list||23 Jun 2019|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or||26 Jun 2019|
|Display of 2nd provisional admission list||29 Jun 2019|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or||01 Jul 2019|
|Display 3rd provisional admission list||03 Jul 2019|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee||05 Jul 2019|
|Reporting with original documents in respective college up||08 Jul 2019|
|The opening of option form for online spot counselling||09 Jul 2019|
|Last date for online option form||11 Jul 2019|
|Display of provisional list||14 Jul 2019|
|Last date for depositing the online fees||16 Jul 2019|
|Reporting in the college||18 Jul 2019|
|Display of 2nd provisional list||21 Jul 2019|
|Last date for depositing the online fees||23 Jul 2019|
|Reporting in the college||25 Jul 2019|
|On the spot counselling||29 Jul 2019|
|Reporting in the college||29 Jul 2019|
Rajasthan JET 2019 Counselling
Counseling is the final round of the admission procedure in which qualified candidates get a call from the University for the admission in their preferred course only if they crossed the desired cut off required for the admission to that particular university. In the counselling round, candidates need to submit their original documents and their scanned copies for the verification purpose. There is also a chance for the happening of the spot counselling when some vacant seats are left for the admission. The University issues a notice regarding the spot counselling on its official website so candidates need to stay updated as per the criteria.
- Click here to log in for the revised first round seat allotment result for Rajasthan JET 2019.
- Click here to log in for Option form 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding counselling for Rajasthan Jet 2019.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Result
JET 2019 result is announced as merit list. The merit list for Rajasthan JET is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the test. The list will be published on the official website and in it, the rank of the candidates will be mentioned. Candidates are requested to take a print out of their result for the admission procedure. The result of the test will be declared on a specified date. No inquiries by email, telephone or post concerning the result will be attended by the Office of the Coordinator.
If any answer or answer was incorrect in the exam or had more than 1 correct answer or no correct answer then, in that case, the question will be dropped from the merit list. The University will then announce the result on the basis of the remaining questions.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key has been published right after the JET 2019 examination. Through the answer key candidates can evaluate the marks obtained and predict their result. With the help of the answer key, contenders can check their answers. Also in case, if any candidate wants to submit his own correct answer then he/she can prescribe the answer with full proof on the official website. The Univerisity go through the solution prescribed by the candidate thoroughly and if the answer is correct, then the necessary changes will be made accordingly.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Admit Card
Agriculture University, Kota, issues Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test admit card on the official website, jetcoakota.com. Only the registered candidates can download it, until the commencement of the examination. The University does not issue the admit card through post or any other medium and to download it from the login, registration number and password is needed.
The admit card of Raj JET 2019 is an important document, which has to be carried as a print copy on the exam day. The admit card will withhold important details, such as the exam centre address, timing, roll number, instructions, etc.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Schedule (Bell Time): The schedule of the examination has been released and is as given below:
|Rajasthan JET Exam Date Events||Timings|
|Reporting time||10:00 am|
|Last entry||10:45 am|
|Exam starts at||11:00 pm|
|Exam ends at||01:00 pm|
Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
It is important to understand the Rajasthan JET 2019 exam pattern in order to prepare well. There shall be single question paper and the details are as follows:
Mode of Exam – Pen and paper / Offline.
Duration: 2 hours.
Subjects – Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Candidates have to attempt any 3 sections. However, candidates who opted for Dairy Technology and Food Technology have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics only.
Language – The question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
Question Number and Type – From each subject 40 questions will be asked. All the questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
Marking Scheme – 4 marks for correct answer and 1 mark deduction as negative marking for choosing an incorrect answer. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Syllabus: The syllabus for all the 5 subjects is now available here. Check here Rajasthan JET 2019 syllabus.
The distribution of questions in Rajasthan JET 2019, in each subject as per the units in Syllabus is as follows:
|Subject||Unit in Syllabus||Number of Questions in Exam|
|Biology||Botany – Unit A, B, C, D||25|
|Zoology – Unit A, B, C||15|
Important Announcement for Rajasthan JET 2019 MBC/ EWS Candidates
All the Most Backward Class (MBC) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates who take part in the Rajasthan JET 2019 exam are advised to make their caste certificate and upload on the website with the opening of online option form.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form
The application form of Rajasthan JET 2019 is only available online. In order to access it, the candidates either need to access the link above or go to jetcoakota.com. The first step to apply for Rajasthan JET 2019 is the payment of application fee. To do so, the candidates need to fill the following details:
- Caste Category
- Physical Disability
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
Once the details are filled, the candidates will be directed to the online payment system. There, the candidates need to pay the fee amount, which is:
|General / OBC / SBC||Rs. 2800/+bank charges|
|SC / ST/ PwD below 39%||Rs.1400/+ bank charges|
The amount of application fee can only be paid online and after the payment, the candidates access the application form and submit details in it.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to check the eligibility criteria of Rajasthan JET 2019 because only the eligible candidates will be granted admission. The criteria are as follows:
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) exam, conducted by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer, with 50% marks. The minimum marks limit for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) candidates is 45%. The combination of subjects valid for JET are:
- PCM, PCMB, PCB, PCA, Ag. Stream, etc.
- However, for B.Tech – PCM is mandatory.
Note: Arts and Commerce stream candidates are not eligible.
Age Limit – The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years, as on January 01, 2019.
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement
Domicile candidates of Rajasthan are eligible to apply for JET 2019. The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear in JET this year.
- The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan i.e. passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in the recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defense Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defensive personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
- The candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Reservation
Since JET is a state level examination, the reservation policies of it are as per the guidelines of Government of Rajasthan. Only the reserved category candidates of Rajasthan are eligible for reservation.
Few important points to note are:
- There should be a photograph on the caste certificate and should have been issued by a competent authority.
- OBC / SBC certificate should not be more than 1 year old. Hence, should have been issued after April 04, 2018.
For more information download previous year information brochure, Download Brochure.