Rajasthan JET 2020 – Agriculture University, Kota conducts Rajasthan JET examination. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan JET 2020 from the official website of Agriculture University, kota www.jetcoakota.com. The expected date for the Rajasthan JET 2020 examination is in the 2nd week of May 2020. Rajasthan JET 2020 is a state level examination. Agriculture University, Kota organises Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET) for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology. Want to know more about Rajasthan JET 2020 examination? Read all the information on this page below.
Rajasthan JET 2020
Rajasthan JET is a gateway to various examinations like Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Fisheries/Food and Dietetics, etc. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to Rajasthan JET 2020 examination in the table given below.
|Rajasthan JET 2020||Important Date|
|Release of Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Release of Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Rajasthan JET 2020 Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern before matching their Answers with the Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key. Interested candidates can check the Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern for Rajasthan JET 2020 examination below.
- Total number of Questions: Question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing different subjects. Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Each having 40 questions.
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Medium of Paper: English and HIndi
- Marks for each Correct Answer: 4 marks will be added
- Marks for each Wrong Answer: 1 marks will be deducted
Rajasthan JET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan JET 2020 examination below.
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university inScience stream are eligible to appear in JET examination.
- For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are essential at 10+2 level.
- Candidate may attempt any three subjects in JET examination out of five but, those who want admission in Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology not have any choice and they must attempt only PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematic).
- 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. (The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category).
Note: Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filing the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2019 i.e. candidate born before 01-01-1994 are not eligible. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form
Application Form for Rajasthan JET 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of March 2020 and the last date for the same is in the 2nd week of April 2020. Agriculture University, Kota releases the Rajasthan JET Application Form for taking an entrance examination for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology. Candidates can get Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form online from the official site of Agriculture University, Kota.
Candidates can check the expected examination fee for the Rajasthan JET 2020 examination below.
|General/OBC/SBC||Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)|
|SC/ST/PC≥ 40%||Rs. 1400/- (excluding bank charges)|
Note: Application Fee provided here is based upon the last year’s information brochure, it will be updated as soon as the new brochure will be released.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Rajasthan JET 2020 shall be released in the 3rd week of May 2020. Candidates can download their Rajasthan JET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official site of Agriculture University, Kota. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their Registration Number Password and Exam Type to download the Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card. All the appearing candidates must go to the Rajasthan JET 2020 examination center along with the Admit card and all the required documents.
Details inside JET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination center address
- Dates of the examination
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Rajsthan JET 2020 Answer Key
Answer Key for Rajasthan JEE 2020 shall be released in the Last week of May 2020. Agriculture University of Kota releases the Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key. Various Coaching Institutes also releases the Answer Key for Rajasthan JET 2020 examination. Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key shall get released along with the OMR sheets of the candidates. Candidates must download their Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key and calculate their expected marks with the help of the same.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Result
Agriculture University, Kota releases the Result for JET examination. The expected date for the release of Rajasthan JET 2020 Result is in the 1st week of June 2020. Candidates can check their Result for Rajasthan JET 2020 examination online on the official site of Agriculture University, Kota. Candidates can check their Rajasthan JET Result 2020 by entering their Registration Number and Password. Selected candidates must keep themselves ready for the further admission process of Rajasthan JET.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Merit List
Agriculture University, Kota releases the Rajasthan JET 2020 Result in the form of a Merit List with the names of the selected candidates. It releases the Rajasthan 2020 Merit List on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in Rajasthan JET 2020 examination. The higher the marks candidates will score the higher the rank they will get.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Selection Procedure
In the selection procedure candidates must qualify the entrance test as per the minimum cut off required to sit for the Counselling. Candidates can check the Rajasthan JET 2020 Selection Procedure below.
- Offline Based Joint Entrance Test: Candidates must score marks over the minimum qualifying marks in order to feature in the Merit List.
- Evaluation for OMR Sheet: For each correct response in the Answer Sheet, +4 marks shall be added whereas with each incorrect answer he/she can lose 1 mark. No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question.
- Preparation of the Merit LIst: The Merit List will be prepared after the evaluation of OMR sheets as per the marking scheme.
Agriculture University, Kota
Agriculture University Kota is situated in Rajasthan. It was established in 2013 by the Government of Rajasthan. It bifurcates Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology and Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University. Its jurisdiction covers six districts, namely Kota, Baran, Bundi, Jhalawar, Karauli and Sawai Madhopur. It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It conducts Rajasthan JET Examination for admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology.