Rajasthan JET 2020 – The last date to edit application form is June 20, 2020. Candidates can edit the application form for Rajasthan JET at the official website of Agriculture University, Kota i.e. aukota.org. Schedule for all admission events has been revised. The entrance examination is now going to be held on August 02, 2020. Agriculture University, Kota conducts Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET). It is a state-level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Food Technology. Want to know more about Rajasthan JET 2020 examination? Read all the information on this page below.
- The last date to make correction in Rajasthan JET 2020 application form is June 20, 2020. Click here to check.
- Rajasthan JET 2020 dates have been revised. Scroll down to check the same.
Rajasthan JET 2020
Rajasthan JET is a gateway to various examinations like Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Fisheries/Food and Dietetics, etc. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to Rajasthan JET 2020 examination in the table given below.
|Rajasthan JET 2020||Date|
|Issuing of Activity Schedule of JET-2020 on University/JET website||15 Feb 2020|
|Issuing Notification in News papers and University/JET website||Before 26 Feb 2020|
|Date of commencement for filling the online application||16 Mar 2020|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms without late fee|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for editing applications form|
|Online Admit cards available|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Display of OMR sheets and answer key|
|Last date for objections, if any|
|Declaration of result|
|Opening of Online Option Form|
|Last date for depositing the Online Option Form fee|
|Last date for editing the Online Option Form|
|Display of 1st Provisional Admission List|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for upward assessment (Online)|
|Display of 2nd Provisional Admission List|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for 2nd upward assessment (Online)|
|Display 3rd Provisional Admission List|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee (Online)|
|Reporting with original documents in respective College up to 5:00PM|
|If seats remains vacant|
|Opening of Option Form for Online Spot Counselling|
|Last date for Online Option Form|
|Display of 1st Provisional Admission List|
|Last date for depositing the Online fees|
|Reporting in the College|
|Display of 2nd Provisional Admission List|
|Last date for depositing the online fees|
|Reporting in the college|
Click here to check the revised schedule of Rajasthan JET 2020.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form Edit Notification
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form Extension
Agriculture University, Kota has further extended the last date of submission of application form with late fee up to June 18, 2020. Check the official notice regarding the extension date of application form.
Notice for Revised Date of Rajasthan JET 2020
Candidate can check the dates from below:
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form
Application Form for Rajasthan JET 2020 is released on the official website as per schedule. Agriculture University, Kota releases the Rajasthan JET Application Form for taking an entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology. Candidates can get Application Form online from the official site of Agriculture University, Kota.
How to Apply?
The application procedure consists of the following stages:
- FIlling up basic details and payment of Application Fee
- Filling up the Application Form
- Printing out the Application Form
Candidates can check the fee for the Application Form below.
|SC/ST/PC≥ 40%||Rs. 1400/-|
Rajasthan JET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for the examination below.
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university inScience stream are eligible to appear in JET examination.
- For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are essential at 10+2 level.
- Candidate may attempt any three subjects in JET examination out of five but, those who want admission in Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology not have any choice and they must attempt only PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematic).
- 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. (The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category).
Note: Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filing the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on January 01 of the year of admission i.e. candidate born before January 01, 1994 are not eligible. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern before matching their Answers with the official Answer Key. Interested candidates can check the Exam Pattern from below.
- Total number of Questions: Question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing different subjects. Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Each having 40 questions.
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Medium of Paper: English and HIndi
- Marks for each Correct Answer: 4 marks will be added
- Marks for each Wrong Answer: 1 marks will be deducted
Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Rajasthan JET 2020 are availed after the successful submission of application form on the official website. Candidates can download their Rajasthan JET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official site of Agriculture University, Kota. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their Registration Number Password and Exam Type to download the Admit Card. All the appearing candidates must go to the examination center along with the Admit card and all the required documents.
Details inside JET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit Card below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination center address
- Dates of the examination
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Rajsthan JET 2020 Answer Key
Agriculture University of Kota releases the Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key. Various Coaching Institutes also releases the Answer Key for the examination. Rajasthan JET Answer Key shall get released along with the OMR sheets of the candidates. Candidates must download their Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key and calculate their expected marks with the help of the same.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Result
Agriculture University, Kota releases the Result for JET examination on the official website. Candidates can check their Result for Rajasthan JET 2020 examination online on the official site of Agriculture University, Kota. Candidates can check their Result by entering their Registration Number and Password. Selected candidates must keep themselves ready for the further admission process of Rajasthan JET.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Merit List
Agriculture University, Kota releases the Rajasthan JET 2020 Result in the form of a Merit List with the names of the selected candidates. It releases the Rajasthan JET Merit List on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the examination. The higher the marks candidates will score the higher the rank they will get. Candidate will be able to check the merit list from here on this page.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Selection Procedure
In the selection procedure candidates must qualify the entrance test as per the minimum cut off required to sit for the Counselling. Candidates can check the Rajasthan JET 2020 Selection Procedure below.
- Offline Based Joint Entrance Test: Candidates must score marks over the minimum qualifying marks in order to feature in the Merit List.
- Evaluation for OMR Sheet: For each correct response in the Answer Sheet, +4 marks shall be added whereas with each incorrect answer he/she can lose 1 mark. No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question.
- Preparation of the Merit LIst: The Merit List will be prepared after the evaluation of OMR sheets as per the marking scheme.
Agriculture University, Kota
Agriculture University Kota is situated in Rajasthan. It was established in 2013 by the Government of Rajasthan. It bifurcates Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology and Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University. Its jurisdiction covers six districts, namely Kota, Baran, Bundi, Jhalawar, Karauli and Sawai Madhopur. It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It conducts Rajasthan JET Examination for admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology.
Official Website: aukota.org
For complete information on Rajasthan JET 2020, Download Information Booklet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.