RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre Ph.D. 2019-20 – RAJUVAS has announced result for Pre PG, Pre PhD 2019-20 exam, on rajuvas.org. The entrance exam has been conducted on December 29, 2019, by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner. It is a University level exam conducted for admission in M.V.Sc / Ph.D. courses in Veterinary & Animal Science. Candidates who qualify the examination are shortlisted for counselling and seat allocation. Check more information on RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2019-20 from this page.
Latest: RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 result declared. Check it from the direct link below.
RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2019-20
All the candidates getting admission to any of the Ph.D. programs are required to submit their Physical Fitness certificate received from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital/Medical College. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre Ph.D. 2019-20 below.
|RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2019-20||Important Dates|
|Date of commencement of application form||02 Dec 2019|
|Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application||17 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Deposition of Fee||17 Dec 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||21 Dec 2019|
|Last date to download Pre PG PhD 2019-20 admit card||29 Dec 2019|
|Date of Test for Pre PhD and Pre P.G. 2019-20||29 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of result|
|Date for reporting/counseling at College of|
Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner for PhD
|08 Jan 2020 – PhD|
09 Jan 2020 – MVSc
|Date for reporting/counseling at College of|
Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner for M.V.Sc.
|To be notified|
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Result
After successfully conducting the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 entrance test, the University declared the result for all the appeared candidates. Candidates can check their result on the official site of RAJUVAS as well as they can click on the direct link available on this page. Candidates are required to enter their user id or registration number and password to check their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 result. The university releases the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 result in the form a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates.
- Check here: Click here to check RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019 result.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Counselling
After the release of the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 merit list all the qualified candidates are required to report to the counseling venue on the given date and time. The verification of the documents of candidates is expected to be done at the counseling center and if any of the details provided by the candidate at the time of registration is found incorrect then the candidature of the candidate will be canceled by the authorities.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Documents required for Counselling
Candidates must go to the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 counselling venue along with the below given documents.
- Four identical colour photographs which should be same as uploaded for the online application form
- Admit card of Pre- PG Test- 2018-19
- Mark sheet and certificate of Degree (B.V.Sc. & AH)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Senior Secondary Examination
- Mark sheet and certificate of Secondary Examination
- Character certificate issued from the college last attended and from where qualifying examination Passed
- Caste certificate from the competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from competent authority as per provision, if applicable
- Residential/domicile certificate of Rajasthan state, as applicable
- Annual Income certificates for parent/Guardian of the student
- No Objection Certificate from Employer(Competent authority) if employed
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Medical Examination
After the counseling round all the selected candidates of RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 examination are required to submit the course fee and then they are eligible to appear for the medical examination conducted by the university. All the qualified candidates are required to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital/ Medical College. In case if any candidate fails to do the same then the admission of the candidate can get canceled and the course fee submitted by the candidate can be returned to him/her.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the expected Seat Matrix for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 below.
Number of Seats in Masters in Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.)
Number of Seats in Ph.D. in Veterinary and Animal Sciences
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020 Answer Key
After the entrance exam is concluded successfully in all the test centers, the University releases the answer key at its website. It is available in the pdf format and is releases separately for MVSc and PhD programme. Candidates can use RAJUVAS Pre PG anwser key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. Based on the probable score, candidates can estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance exam.
- Click here to download RAJUVAS Pre PG MVSc 2019-20 answer key.
- Click here to download RAJUVAS Pre PG PhD 2019-20 answer key.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Admit Card
All the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 admit card from the official site. Candidates are required to enter their user id, password, and preferred course. All the applicants are advised to take a print out of their admit card as they are required to go to the examination center along with their admit card.
Documents required at the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Examination Hall
Candidates must go to the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 examination hall along with the below given documents.
- Admit Card
- Printed copy of upload application form
- Photo I.D. proof (Aadahar Card/Driving license/Voter I.D. card)
Note: It is expected that the exam center for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 is The College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus for RAJUVYAS Pre PG 2019-20. However, for guidance to the candidates, the syllabus and the standard of the Entrance Test must be that of B.V.Sc. & A.H standard prescribed by the Veterinary Council of India. Candidates can check the expected syllabus for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 below.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Livestock Production and Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurispredence
- Veterinary Epidemiology and preventive Medicines
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 below.
- Language: The qurestion paper for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 exam is in English.
- Sections: There are a total of 16 sections and each section contains a few questions
- Number of Questions: There are a total of 100 questions.
- Types of Questions: The questions are of MCQ type.
Candidates can check the section wise distribution of the number of questions of RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 exam below.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Animal Genetics and Breeding||6|
|Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics||7|
|Livestock Production and Management||6|
|Livestock Products Technology||6|
|Veterinary Anatomy and Histology||6|
|Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology||6|
|Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurispredence||6|
|Veterinary Epidemiology and preventive Medicines||7|
|Veterinary Public Health||6|
|Veterinary Surgery and Radiology||7|
Note: There can be a slight modification in the number of questions by the person who will prepare the question paper. Hence, no concerns or queries of the candidates regarding this issue will be entertained by the university.
Notification for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Notification
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Application Form
the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) releases the Pre PG application form on its official site i.e. rajuvas.org. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first and then they can apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 admission. At first, candidates are required to register and then they must submit the required amount of the application fee after which they can get the application form by entering their login details which are user id, password and the course selected by the candidates at the time of the registration.
Pre PG 2019-20 Application Fee
Candidates can check the expected RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 application fee for all the categories below.
|Pre PhD||Rs. 1500|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the required application fee through credit/debit card or by net banking.
How to fill the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Application Form
Candidates can fill their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 application form by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to click on the link given on this page.
Step 2: A new page with the payment gateway will appear, here candidates can enter the required details and complete the payment process.
Step 3: As soon as the candidates submits the application fee a new page with the registration window will appear.
Step 4: After completing the registration process candidates can get the application form. Here all the applicants are required to enter the asked details.
Step 4: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit their application form.
Step 5: At last candidates are required to take a printout of the coonfirmation page for future references.
Click here to check M.V.Sc User Manual to fill the application form.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility required for RAJUVAS Pre PG admission 2019-20 below.
- Candidates are required to be a student of a recognized Institution of Rajasthan since the last three years of the qualifying examination or the candidates must have a natural father/mother residing in Rajasthan for 10 years and the candidate must have studied a minimum of 5 years during this period.
- Candidate can also be a bonafide student of Rajasthan and studying in any other state or candidates can be a son/daughter of permanent or retired employee of State Cadre of Rajasthan or Indian Defense Service.
- Candidate can be a son/daughter of a judge of Rajasthan High court but in this case, they are required to submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by him in any state.
- Candidates applying for M.V.Sc courses must have a B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree from RAJUVAS or any other equivalent organization with equal to or more than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for candidates belonging to general category and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/SBC category candidates.
- Categories belonging to ICAR nominee, or qualified candidate of JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI or the candidates having field extension functionaries deputed by the Government of Rajasthan or In-service candidates of RAJUVAS who can fulfill the academic qualifications are not required to appear for the Pre-PG Test for admission to M.V.Sc. Seats
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. courses must have a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline from RAJUVAS or equivalent institution. Candidates must have equal to or more than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category candidates.
- The candidates who are ICAR nominee or have qualified SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI or they are in-service candidates of RAJUVAS who can fulfill the academic qualifications are not required to appear for the entrance test conducted by the RAJUVAS.
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences was established on May 13, 2010. It is situated in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The vision of the university is to train human resources, generate suitable technologies and transfer new technical knowledge to stakeholders to enhance the income of farmers and livestock owners through Animal Husbandry. College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner, Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (PGIVER), Jaipur, and College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur) are under the RAJUVAS.
For More Information regarding RAJUVAS Pre PG Pre PHD 2019-20 download previous year’s Information Booklet
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.