RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre Ph.D. 2020-21 – The result for the entrance exam is available at the official website. RAJUVAS conducts the Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020-21 exam. RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre Ph.D. entrance exam was conducted on January 10, 2021. It is a University level exam conducted for admission in M.V.Sc / Ph.D. courses in Veterinary & Animal Science. Candidates who qualify the examination are shortlisted for counselling and seat allocation. Check more information on RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020-21 from this page.
Latest: RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020 Results is out now. Scroll down to check it.
RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020-21
All the candidates getting admission to any of the Ph.D. programs are required to submit their Physical Fitness certificate received from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital/Medical College. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre Ph.D. 2020-21 below.
|Availability of Application Form||16 Dec 2020|
|Last date to submit form||29 Dec 2020|
|Downloading of admit card||Available!|
|Entrance Exam Date||10 Jan 2021|
|Issues of Answer key||11 Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Results (Merit List)||14 Jan 2021|
|Date for Counselings at Auditorium||18 Jan 2021 – Ph.D|
19 Jan 2021 – M.V.Sc
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Result
After successfully conducting the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 entrance test, the University has declared the result for all the appeared candidates. Candidates can check their result on the official site of RAJUVAS as well as they can click on the direct link available on this page. Candidates are required to enter their user id or registration number and password to check their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 results. The university releases the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 result in the form a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates.
Check Result: Click here to check the Results for RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020 – 2021.
RAJUVAS Pre PG Answer Key 2020-21
After the entrance exam is concluded successfully in all the test centers, the University releases the answer key on the website. It is available in pdf format and is releases separately for MVSc and Ph.D. programs. Candidates can use the RAJUVAS Pre PG answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. Based on the probable score, candidates can estimate their chances of qualifying for the entrance exam.
Check Answer Key: Candidates can check the following the Answer key for RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD 2020-21
For PG Courses –
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key M.V.Sc Pre PG 2020-21 Set A
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key M.V.Sc Pre PG 2020-21 Set B
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key M.V.Sc Pre PG 2020-21 Set C
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key M.V.Sc Pre PG 2020-21 Set D
For Ph.D Courses –
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D 2020-21 (Animal Genetics & Breeding)
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (LPM) 2020-21
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Anim Reprod Gynecol Obstetrics) 2020-21
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Animal Biotechnology) 2020-21
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Animal Nutrition)
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Veterinary Microbiology)
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Veterinary Pathology)4
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Veterinary Surgery)
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Veterinary Public Health)
- Click here to download the RAJUVAS Answer Key Pre Ph.D (Vet Clinical Medicine)
RAJUVAS Pre PG Admit Card 2020-21
All the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 admit card from the official site. Candidates are required to enter their user id, password, and preferred course. All the applicants are advised to take a print out of their admit card as they are required to go to the examination center along with their admit card.
Documents required at the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Examination Hall
Candidates must go to the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 examination hall along with the below given documents.
- Admit Card
- Printed copy of upload application form
- Photo I.D. proof (Aadahar Card/Driving license/Voter I.D. card)
RAJUVAS Pre PG Application Form 2020-21
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) has released the Pre PG application form on its official site i.e. rajuvas.org. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first and then they can apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 admission. At first, candidates are required to register and then they must submit the required amount of the application fee after which they can get the application form by entering their login details which are user id, password and the course selected by the candidates at the time of the registration.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG, Pre PhD Entrance Exam 2020.
Pre PG 2020-21 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/- as application fee for all the categories.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the required application fee through credit/debit card or by net banking.
How to fill the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Application Form
Candidates can fill their RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 application form by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to click on the link given on this page.
Step 2: A new page with the payment gateway will appear, here candidates can enter the required details and complete the payment process.
Step 3: As soon as the candidates submits the application fee a new page with the registration window will appear.
Step 4: After completing the registration process candidates can get the application form. Here all the applicants are required to enter the asked details.
Step 4: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit their application form.
Step 5: At last candidates are required to take a printout of the coonfirmation page for future references.
Click here to check M.V.Sc User Manual to fill the application form.
Notification for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020
Click here to download the notification.
RAJUVAS Pre PG Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility required for RAJUVAS Pre PG admission 2020-21 below.
- Candidates are required to be a student of a recognized Institution of Rajasthan since the last three years of the qualifying examination or the candidates must have a natural father/mother residing in Rajasthan for 10 years and the candidate must have studied a minimum of 5 years during this period.
- Candidate can also be a bonafide student of Rajasthan and studying in any other state or candidates can be a son/daughter of permanent or retired employee of State Cadre of Rajasthan or Indian Defense Service.
- Candidate can be a son/daughter of a judge of Rajasthan High court but in this case, they are required to submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by him in any state.
- Candidates applying for M.V.Sc courses must have a B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree from RAJUVAS or any other equivalent organization with equal to or more than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for candidates belonging to general category and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/SBC category candidates.
- Categories belonging to ICAR nominee, or qualified candidate of JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI or the candidates having field extension functionaries deputed by the Government of Rajasthan or In-service candidates of RAJUVAS who can fulfill the academic qualifications are not required to appear for the Pre-PG Test for admission to M.V.Sc. Seats
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. courses must have a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline from RAJUVAS or equivalent institution. Candidates must have equal to or more than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category candidates.
- The candidates who are ICAR nominee or have qualified SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI or they are in-service candidates of RAJUVAS who can fulfill the academic qualifications are not required to appear for the entrance test conducted by the RAJUVAS.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus for RAJUVYAS Pre PG 2020-21. However, for guidance to the candidates, the syllabus and the standard of the Entrance Test must be that of B.V.Sc. & A.H standard prescribed by the Veterinary Council of India. Candidates can check the expected syllabus for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 below.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Livestock Production and Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurispredence
- Veterinary Epidemiology and preventive Medicines
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 below.
- Language: The qurestion paper for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 exam is in English.
- Sections: There are a total of 16 sections and each section contains a few questions
- Number of Questions: There are a total of 100 questions.
- Types of Questions: The questions are of MCQ type.
Candidates can check the section wise distribution of the number of questions of RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 exam below.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Animal Genetics and Breeding||6|
|Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics||7|
|Livestock Production and Management||6|
|Livestock Products Technology||6|
|Veterinary Anatomy and Histology||6|
|Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology||6|
|Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurispredence||6|
|Veterinary Epidemiology and preventive Medicines||7|
|Veterinary Public Health||6|
|Veterinary Surgery and Radiology||7|
Note: There can be a slight modification in the number of questions by the person who will prepare the question paper. Hence, no concerns or queries of the candidates regarding this issue will be entertained by the university.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Counselling
After the release of the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 merit list all the qualified candidates are required to report to the counseling venue on the given date and time. The verification of the documents of candidates is expected to be done at the counseling center and if any of the details provided by the candidate at the time of registration is found incorrect then the candidature of the candidate will be canceled by the authorities.
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Documents required for Counselling
Candidates must go to the RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 counselling venue along with the below given documents.
- Four identical colour photographs which should be same as uploaded for the online application form
- Admit card of Pre- PG Test
- Mark sheet and certificate of Degree (B.V.Sc. & AH)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Senior Secondary Examination
- Mark sheet and certificate of Secondary Examination
- Character certificate issued from the college last attended and from where qualifying examination Passed
- Caste certificate from the competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from competent authority as per provision, if applicable
- Residential/domicile certificate of Rajasthan state, as applicable
- Annual Income certificates for parent/Guardian of the student
- No Objection Certificate from Employer(Competent authority) if employed
RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the expected Seat Matrix for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2020-21 below.
Number of Seats in Masters in Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.)
Number of Seats in Ph.D. in Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences was established on May 13, 2010. It is situated in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The vision of the university is to train human resources, generate suitable technologies and transfer new technical knowledge to stakeholders to enhance the income of farmers and livestock owners through Animal Husbandry. College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner, Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (PGIVER), Jaipur, and College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur) are under the RAJUVAS.
For More Information regarding RAJUVAS Pre PG Pre PHD 2020-21, can check – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.