|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) has released notification for admission in Nursing courses (B.Sc (H) & M.Sc Mursing) commencing from 20 July 2017 for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can fill their application for Nursing courses on or before the last date of application. Candidates can check the complete details of Nursing Courses application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- B.Sc (H) Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2017
Those candidates who seek admission in above Nursing courses can fill their application as per the schedule given below at Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. Admit card will be issued to those candidates who have filled their application on time. Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held in the month of Apr 2017 for M.Sc Nursing & Jun 2017 for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing. Qualified candidates in entrance examination will call for counselling for final admission.
Schedule for RAKCON Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Event||M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc (H) Nursing|
|Availability of Application form||22 Feb 2017||07 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||23 Mar 2017||21 Apr 2017|
|Date of Selection test||30 Apr 2017||11 Jun 2017|
|First Selection List||28 Jun 2017||25 May 2017|
|Second Selection List||–||01 Jun 2017|
|Third Selection List||–||08 Jun 2017|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees : First Selection List||–||25 to 31 May 2017|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees : Second Selection List||–||01 to 07 Jun 2017|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees : Third Selection List||–||08 to 14 Jun 2017|
|Classes begin||20 Jul 2017||20 Jul 2017|
RAKCON Nursing Result 2017
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) has published the List of Selected Candidates and Result. Candidates can check their result through the link provided below.
RAKCON Nursing Application Form 2017
Application form for the session 2017-2018 downloaded from the college website (www.rakcon.com) should be submitted with Demand draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of ‘Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing’ payable at New Delhi.
Note – Application form will not be available online, Application forms are available from University of Delhi North Campus. Applications have to be submitted to the Principal, R.A.K. College of Nursing which will be passed through DRC (Departmental Research Committee) and forwarded to BRS (Board of Reseach Studies) University of Delhi.
For M.Sc Nursing Program
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (12+4 years) of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (12+4 Years) of a recognised university or an examination recognised as equivalent there to with 55% marks in the aggregate and One year experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/ educational institution or public health agency. OR
- A candidate seeking admission to Master of Nursing Course must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing examination (11+4) years of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (11+4) years of a recognised as equivalent there to with 55% marks in the aggregate and Two years of experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/educational institution or public health agency.
- A candidate passed post Basic B.Sc. from recognised centres (from INC) of IGNOU University will be only eligible for this course.
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Program
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/lndian School Certificate Examination (12 years Course) and / or examination recognised as equivalent with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 1st October, 2017. The Vice-Chancellor may, however, on the basis of individual merit relax the age up to a maximum period of one year.
RAKCON Nursing Admit Card 2017
Admit for RAKCON Nursing for admission in B.Sc (H) Nursing & M.Sc Nursing will be available after the completion of application process. Dates of availability of Admit card will be announced soon. Candidates who fill their application on before the last date will be eligible and issue admit card by Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. Admit card is very important document which contains name of the candidates, venue of selection test and some other details. Candidates who do not bring their admit card at the time of test will not be allow to enter in the examination hall.
RAKCON Nursing Selection Method
For B.Sc Hons Course
The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of Selection Test. All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the Selection test except foreign nationals.
Selection test will be held on 11th June, 2017 Sunday at 10.00 A.M. in New Delhi as per the venue indicated in the Admission Ticket. The selection test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2½hours) duration and shall contain objective type (multiple choices) questions. The test will be based on Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and shall also include, some questions on English Comprehension and general knowledge in health.
For M.Sc Course
The selection of Candidates for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course will be made in the following manner.
- 50% of the seats in the course will be filled in by the candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination of University of Delhi. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST candidates who belong to category-1, reserved category status (SC/ST/OBC), one can avail only one benefit either selection under category-1 or from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
- The remaining 50% of seats will be offered to candidates on the basis of the performance in the Selection test and last qualifying examination. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the Selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
Weightage for Sponsored Candidates (Non-Reserved Candidates) for placement in the merit list based on Selection Test :
- Weightage of 5 marks will be given to the candidates who are in the employment of State Government or College ofNursing/ Schools of Nursing and whose names are sponsored by their employer. However only one candidate (non-reserved) per each State/Union Territory from among the sponsored candidates of that State/Union territory will be eligible for weightage of 5 marks who secures highest in the selection test. The candidate must produce the sponsorship letter by 16th May 2017. The original application though proper channel must reach by 16th May 2017. Sponsored candidate receiving 5 marks if selected should submit a relieving letter confirming sponsorship at the time of admission.
As per the Supreme Court ruling, candidates belonging to the reserved categories and who have been found eligible for admission in the general merit list, will be admitted against seats in the general category. The seats for the reserved category will then be filled up from the remaining candidates in the reserved categories as follows :
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will complete for reserved seats among themselves. A final selection list will be prepared for these categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test.
Selection Test will be held on 30th April, 2017 (Sunday) at 10.00 A.M. at the centre mentioned in the admission ticket. The test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hrs) duration and shall contain objective type questions. The test will be based on B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus prescribed by I.N.C. All Candidates are required to report one hour before the commencement of the test.
Areas to be included in the Selection Test are Nursing Foundation, Applied Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and epidemiology, Psychology, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Obstetrical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatry Nursing Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
RAKCON Nursing Counselling 2017
The admission to the course shall be made purely on the basis of merits obtained in selection test 2017. Counseling will be conducted for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing on 04th , 05th & 6th July, 2017. Entrance result will be displayed on the website www.rakcon.com & notice board of the college on 28th June, 2017 by 12 noon. Notification regarding counseling will also be displayed on college notice board & website.
At the time of counseling / allotment of seats for the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course, the candidates shall bring the following documents in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class XII Marks-Sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Admit card of selection test 2017.
- Three Passport size photographs as pasted on the application form / Admit card.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for Physically Handicapped would be required to bring with them the original Medical Certificate issued to them by an authorized Medical Board.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for wards of Ex-Servicemen are required to bring the original certificate issued by the competent authority as per university guidelines.
- No candidates will be allowed to attend the counseling without original certificates.
Note : Copy of self-attested above mentioned document is to be submitted.
For more details of RAKCON Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.