RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 – RAKCON has released the result of M.Sc Nursing admission 2021-22 at rakcon.com. Candidates can check the result through the direct link is provided below. The selection test for M.Sc Nursing was held on June 27, 2021. Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) offers admission in B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing courses. Based on the performance of the candidates in the selection test get admission to the Nursing program. The selected candidates have to then submit the acceptance of the seat in writing and make the payment of fees. Check more details on RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: RAKCON has released the merit list and counselling notice for M.Sc Nursing admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021
The candidates can check below the schedule for RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 is given below.
|RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021||M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc (H) Nursing|
|Availability of Application form||15 Apr 2021||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of application||to be announced|
|Admit Card availability||22 Jun 2021||to be announced|
|Online Entrance Test||Based on NEET|
|Declaration of Results||06 Jul 2021||–|
|Release of merit list||31 Jul 2021|
|All reserved category candidates i.e. SC, ST, OBC, EWS & PwD, whose names have been given in the merit list for counseling of respective category appears on||02 Sep 2021 at 10:00 am|
|Candidates of Category-I and Category-II whose names have been given in the merit list for counseling of respective category & RAKCON Faculty||03 Sep 2021 at 10:00 am|
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Merit List
RAKCON has released the merit-wise and categories-wise list of all candidates for M.Sc Nursing admission. It has released in PDF format at rakcon.com. The direct link to check the merit list is provided below.
– Click here to check the merit-wise list of all candidates for M.Sc Nursing admission 2021.
– Click here to check the categories-wise merit list of all candidates for M.Sc Nursing admission 2021.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Result
Candidates can check the selection test result online at the official website of RAKCON. To check the selection list the candidates have to access the link on the website or they can check the list in this page as and when the lists are declared. Most probable the institute is releasing 3 selection lists as per the availability of the seats.
Result: Click here to check the RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Result.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Admit Card
Admit for RAKCON Nursing for admission in M.Sc Nursing is available after the completion of the application process. Candidates who have filled their application before the last date are eligible to download admit card by Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. Admit card is a very important document that contains the name of the candidates, venue of selection test, and some other details. Candidates who do not bring their admit card at the time of the test will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download Admit Card for M.Sc Nursing.
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form with Prospectus for M.Sc Nursing for the session 2021-22 can be downloaded from the college website (rakcon.com) and should be submitted with a Demand draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of “Principal Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing” payable at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
Certificate to be attached for M.Sc:
- Self-attested copy of Secondary (10th) examination certificate indicating the date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of marks obtained in B.Sc nursing examination in each subject (if examination are held in parts/semester, marks obtained in each, part semester should be enclosed), a copy of the transcript in this regard will not be entertained.
- Self-attested copy of B..Sc nursing degree.
- Self-attested copy of R.N/R.M Certiicate.
- Three recent passport size photographs attested by the principal of the senior school/college last attended/gazetted officer. The photograph should show the name of the candidate and date when taken.
- A certificate from sponsoring authority, if applicable.
- Self-attested copies of experience certificate from competent authority.
- Self-attested copy of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC certificate(non-creamy)/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen certificate from competent authority, if applicable. OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued in the same financial year by the competent authority.
- Foreign students are required to submit a certificate indicating proficiency in the English language (verbal as well as written).
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Notice for M.Sc Nursing
Click here to download the notice.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Notice regarding admission to B.Sc (H)
- Click here to check notice regarding admission to B.Sc (H).
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc Nursing Program
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (12+4 years) of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (12+4 Years) of a recognised university or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto with 55% marks in the aggregate and One year experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/ educational institution or public health agency. OR
- A candidate seeking admission to Master of Nursing Course must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing examination (11+4) years of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (11+4) years of a recognised as equivalent there to with 55% marks in the aggregate and Two years of experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/educational institution or public health agency.
- A candidate passed post Basic B.Sc. from recognised centres (from INC) of IGNOU University will be only eligible for this course.
- Work Experience in nursing is required.
- The experience should be in Teaching Hospital or Hospital with minimum of 100 beds.
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Program
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/lndian School Certificate Examination (12 years Course) and / or examination recognised as equivalent with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years. The Vice-Chancellor may, however, on the basis of individual merit relax the age up to a maximum period of one year.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the test can check the last year exam pattern from below.
- Duration of Exam – Two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hours)
- Type of Question – Objective type (multiple choices)
- Syllabus for M.Sc. – Nursing Foundation, Applied Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and epidemiology, Psychology, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Obstetrical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatry Nursing Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Selection Method
For B.Sc Hons Course
The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in NEET Examination. Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc (H) Nursing Course, 2021-22 at this college would have to appear in NEET Examination 2021-22. No Separate Entrance Test for selecting candidates would be conducted by the college or University of Delhi as was the practice till last year i.e. 2020-21.
For M.Sc Nursing Course
The selection of Candidates for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course will be made in the following manner.
- 50% of the seats in the course will be filled in by the candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination of the University of Delhi. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST candidates who belong to category-1 reserved category status (SC/ST/OBC), one can avail only one benefit either selection under category-1 or from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
- The remaining 50% of seats will be offered to candidates on the basis of the performance in the Selection test and last qualifying examination. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the Selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
Weightage for Sponsored Candidates (Non-Reserved Candidates) for placement in the merit list based on Selection Test:
- Weightage of 5 marks will be given to the candidates who are in the employment of State Government or College ofNursing/ Schools of Nursing and whose names are sponsored by their employer. However, only one candidate (non-reserved) per each State/Union Territory from among the sponsored candidates of that State/Union territory will be eligible for weightage of 5 marks who secures highest in the selection test. The candidate must produce the sponsorship letter. Sponsored candidate receiving 5 marks if selected should submit a relieving letter confirming sponsorship at the time of admission.
As per the Supreme Court ruling, candidates belonging to the reserved categories and who have been found eligible for admission in the general merit list will be admitted against seats in the general category. The seats for the reserved category will then be filled up from the remaining candidates in the reserved categories as follows :
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will complete for reserved seats among themselves. A final selection list will be prepared for these categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Check the below table to know about the number of seats for the session 2021 – 2021 in both the B.Sc. (Hons.) & M.Sc. course.
RAKCON Nursing Counselling 2021
The admission to the course shall be made purely on the basis of merits obtained in selection test 2021. Counseling will be conducted for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing. Entrance result will be displayed on the website rakcon.com & notice board of the college. Notification regarding counseling will also be displayed on college notice board & website.
At the time of counseling / allotment of seats for the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing ,M.Sc Nursing course, the candidates shall bring the following documents in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class XII Marks-Sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Admit card of selection test.
- Three Passport size photographs as pasted on the application form / Admit card.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for Physically Handicapped would be required to bring with them the original Medical Certificate issued to them by an authorized Medical Board.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for wards of Ex-Servicemen are required to bring the original certificate issued by the competent authority as per university guidelines.
- No candidates will be allowed to attend the counseling without original certificates.
Note: Copy of self-attested above mentioned document is to be submitted.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The candidates can check below the last year fee structure.
Official Website: rakcon.com
For more information about RAKCON Nursing Admission 2021- Download Information Brochure for M.Sc Nursing.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.