RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020 – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) offers admission in B.Sc and M.SC Nursing courses. The candidaes have to appear for an entrance exam to take admission in the college. Based on the performance of the candidates in the selcetion test, merit list is dawn. Theselected candidtaes have to then submit the acceptance of seat in writing and make the payment of fees. Check more details on RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020 from this page.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020
The candidates can check below the schedule for RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020 is given below.
|RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020||M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc (H) Nursing|
|Availability of Application form||1st week of Feb 2020||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd week of Mar 2020||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to receive the Admission Ticket||3rd week of Apr 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Selection test||3rd week of Apr 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|First Selection List||3rd week of May 2020||—|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees: First Selection List||3rd week of May 2020||—|
|Second Selection List||1st week of Jun 2020||—|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees: Second Selection List||1st week of Jun 2020||—|
|Third Selection List||1st week of Jun 2020||—|
|Last date (s) for acceptance of seat in writing and payment of fees: Third Selection List||1st week of Jun 2020||—|
|Date of Display of Entrance Result||3rd week of May 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Date of counselling and fee payment||—||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Note: Rs. 1000/- to be paid for the acceptance of seat in M.Sc Nursing
RAKCON Nursing Result 2020
The candidates can check the selection test result online at the official website of RACKON. To check the selection list the candidates have to access the link on the website or they can check the list in this page as and when the lists are declared. Most prbable the institute will be releasing 3 selection lists as per the availability of the seats.
RAKCON Nursing Answer Key 2020
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing (RAKCON) releases the answer key for the M.Sc. & B.Sc(H) entrance exam conducted by them. Candidates can check the answer key online. The answer key has the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can use the same to clculate their probable score in the exam even before the result is out.
RAKCON Nursing Application Form 2020
Application form with Prospectus for B.Sc. (H) Nursing for the session 2020-21 can be downloaded from the college website (www.rakcon.com) and should be submitted with a Demand draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of “Principal Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing” payable at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
Attach the following document in the following order for B.Sc application:
- Acknowledgment card
- Self-addressed envelop for sending admission ticket
- Application form
- Self-attested copy of Secondary (10th) examination certificate indicating the date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of senior secondary certificate examination(12th) or equivalent mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of SSC provisional certificate, if original board/ university copy not received.
- Self-attested copy of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC certificate(non-creamy) from a competent authority, if applicable.
- Three recent passport size photographs attested by the principal of the senior school/college last attended/gazetted officer. The photograph should show the name of the candidate and date when taken
- Foreign students are required to submit a certificate indicating proficiency in the English language.
- A recent certificate of good conduct from the educational institute last attended or from a gazetted officer.
Certificate to be attached for M.Sc:
- Self-attested copy of Secondary (10th) examination certificate indicating the date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of marks obtained in B.Sc nursing examination in each subject (if examination are held in parts/semester, marks obtained in each, part semester should be enclosed), a copy of the transcript in this regard will not be entertained.
- Self-attested copy of B..Sc nursing degree.
- Self-attested copy of R.N/R.M Certiicate.
- Three recent passport size photographs attested by the principal of the senior school/college last attended/gazetted officer. The photograph should show the name of the candidate and date when taken.
- A certificate from sponsoring authority, if applicable.
- Self-attested copies of experience certificate from competent authority.
- Self-attested copy of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC certificate(non-creamy)/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen certificate from competent authority, if applicable. OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued in the same financial year by the competent authority.
- Foreign students are required to submit a certificate indicating proficiency in the English language (verbal as well as written).
Eligibility Criteria for RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020
For M.Sc Nursing Program
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (12+4 years) of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (12+4 Years) of a recognised university or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto with 55% marks in the aggregate and One year experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/ educational institution or public health agency. OR
- A candidate seeking admission to Master of Nursing Course must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing examination (11+4) years of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (11+4) years of a recognised as equivalent there to with 55% marks in the aggregate and Two years of experience in Nursing in an approved hospital/educational institution or public health agency.
- A candidate passed post Basic B.Sc. from recognised centres (from INC) of IGNOU University will be only eligible for this course.
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Program
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/lndian School Certificate Examination (12 years Course) and / or examination recognised as equivalent with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years. The Vice-Chancellor may, however, on the basis of individual merit relax the age up to a maximum period of one year.
RAKCON Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit for RAKCON Nursing for admission in B.Sc (H) Nursing & M.Sc Nursing will be available after the completion of application process. Dates of availability of Admit card has been announced. Candidates who fill their application on before the last date will be eligible and issue admit card by Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. Admit card is very important document which contains name of the candidates, venue of selection test and some other details. Candidates who do not bring their admit card at the time of test will not be allow to enter in the examination hall.
RAKCON Nursing Selection Method 2020
For B.Sc Hons Course
The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of Selection Test. All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the Selection test except foreign nationals.
Selection test will be held on the scheduled date in New Delhi as per the venue indicated in the Admission Ticket. The selection test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hours) duration and shall contain objective type (multiple choices) questions. The test will be based on Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and shall also include, some questions on English Comprehension and general knowledge in health.
For M.Sc Nursing Course
The selection of Candidates for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course will be made in the following manner.
- 50% of the seats in the course will be filled in by the candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination of the University of Delhi. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST candidates who belong to category-1 reserved category status (SC/ST/OBC), one can avail only one benefit either selection under category-1 or from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
- The remaining 50% of seats will be offered to candidates on the basis of the performance in the Selection test and last qualifying examination. The criteria for the merit would be weightage of 50% of the Selection test and 50% of the qualifying examination.
Weightage for Sponsored Candidates (Non-Reserved Candidates) for placement in the merit list based on Selection Test:
- Weightage of 5 marks will be given to the candidates who are in the employment of State Government or College ofNursing/ Schools of Nursing and whose names are sponsored by their employer. However, only one candidate (non-reserved) per each State/Union Territory from among the sponsored candidates of that State/Union territory will be eligible for weightage of 5 marks who secures highest in the selection test. The candidate must produce the sponsorship letter. Sponsored candidate receiving 5 marks if selected should submit a relieving letter confirming sponsorship at the time of admission.
As per the Supreme Court ruling, candidates belonging to the reserved categories and who have been found eligible for admission in the general merit list will be admitted against seats in the general category. The seats for the reserved category will then be filled up from the remaining candidates in the reserved categories as follows :
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will complete for reserved seats among themselves. A final selection list will be prepared for these categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test.
Selection Test will be held on the scheduled date at the centre mentioned in the admission ticket. The test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hrs) duration and shall contain objective type questions. The test will be based on B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus prescribed by I.N.C. All Candidates are required to report one hour before the commencement of the test.
Areas to be included in the Selection Test are Nursing Foundation, Applied Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and epidemiology, Psychology, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Obstetrical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatry Nursing Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
RAKCON Nursing Counselling 2020
The admission to the course shall be made purely on the basis of merits obtained in selection test 2020. Counseling will be conducted for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing. Entrance result will be displayed on the website www.rakcon.com & notice board of the college. Notification regarding counseling will also be displayed on college notice board & website.
At the time of counseling / allotment of seats for the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing ,M.Sc Nursing course, the candidates shall bring the following documents in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class XII Marks-Sheet.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Admit card of selection test 2020.
- Three Passport size photographs as pasted on the application form / Admit card.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for Physically Handicapped would be required to bring with them the original Medical Certificate issued to them by an authorized Medical Board.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved seats for wards of Ex-Servicemen are required to bring the original certificate issued by the competent authority as per university guidelines.
- No candidates will be allowed to attend the counseling without original certificates.
Note: Copy of self-attested above mentioned document is to be submitted.
Fee Structure for RAKCON Nursing Admission 2020
The candidates can check below the fee structure as per the previous session:
Official Website: www.rakcon.com
For more information about Nursing admission 2020 download Prospectus, from last year.