Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites students from all over the nation to join their courses in Sport Science and Yoga Studies. The applications forms for Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ph.D Integrated Admission 2020 will be available at the official website i.e rkmvu.ac.in. Applicant must qualify in the admission test and interview organized by the institution for joining the program. For more information regarding Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ph.D Integrated Admission 2020 read the article below.
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ph.D Integrated Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ph.D Integrated 2020. Important dates regarding Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ph.D Integrated Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date to apply||Second week of Jul 2020|
|Entrance Test for Ph.D.||Second week of Jul 2020|
|Result||Second week of Jul 2020|
The eligibility criteria Ph.D Integrated Admission 2020 is given below.
- M.Sc. Yoga/ M.A Yoga from a recognised University with UGC-NET (preferably JRF)
- M.Sc. in other scientific disciplines which fits into various aspects of Yoga (for example, Physiology, Physics, Psychology, Biophysics, Nutrition, Biochemistry etc.) with NET qualification in relevant major.
- M.B.B.S/ B.H.M.S/B.A.M.S
- Minimum 55% marks in the Masters degree (5% relaxation in minimum eligibility marks for SC, ST, PH and OBC candidates)
30 years as on August 01, 2020 (General category). Age relaxation for reserved categories as per UGC rules.
RKMVU Ph.D Integrated Application Form 2020
Ramkrishna Vivekanada Educational and Research Institute will released the Application Form for the various courses in Sport Science and Yoga Studies. The Applications will be invited only for the male candidates. Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility before, if they find themselves eligible then they can fill their Application online through the official website as per schedule date. The direct link for the application will also given below.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online or offline application in prescribed format given below.
A) Apply online and pay online
- Firstly, Click on the online application portal link which will be available on the official website of the university
- After that, fill the application form carefully with correct information and then click on submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
B.) Apply offline : Submit duly filled Application Form at the University Office
Application forms can also be collected free of charge from RKMVERI Reception Counter at Belur Main Campus in person. Application forms will be also available online for download from RKMVERI website. At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of Rs. 300/- should be paid in cash at RKMVERI Admission Counter.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form (attested photocopies only):
- Certificate / Final mark sheet of M.A/M.Sc. degree (candidates appearing for final exam of Master’s degree can submit mark sheet of first year)
- NET/JRF certificate, if applicable,
Ramkrishna Vivekanada Educational and Research Institute will released the selection list for Ph.D program. Candidates can check the selection lists from the official website Or through the direct link which will be also provided below.
Candidates must bring their original documents of educational qualification & other testimonials at the time of Entrance Exam/Interview
There will be an entrance exam of one hour duration, the result of which will be announced within a couple of hours. Those selected in the exam will appear for viva voce the same day in the second half. The final list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website the next day 3. Aspirants with UGCNETJRF shall appear only for the Viva Voce
The decision of the Selection Board & the University Board of Management will be final.
The fee structure for the courses in Sport Science and Yoga is listed below.
As per last year.
|Fee Component||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester (Onward)|
|Admission cum Registration||5,000||0||0|
|Caution Deposit (refundable)||3,000||0||0|
|Payment Due Date||At the time of Admission||Beginning of 2nd semester||Beginning of 3rd semester|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.