Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites students from all over the nation to join their courses in Sport Science and Yoga Studies. Since the applications forms are avaliable candidates can now apply to Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University M.Phil & Ph.D Integrated Admission 2018. Applicant must qualify in the admission test and interview organized by the institution for joining the program.
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University M.Phil & Ph.D Integrated Admission 2018
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University provides various courses with the overall objective and goal of creating manpower which can take the great benefits of the Science of Yoga to society at large by training them in various branches of the Science of Yoga and its practices. The various courses running in the Sport Science and Yoga are M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Sport Science and Yoga, Post graduate in yoga for one year and other certificate courses. The important dates for the admission 2018 are given below, candidates must have a look.
|Last date to apply||01 Jun 2018|
|Entrance Test for M.Phil and Ph.D.||09 Jun 2018 at 10:30 AM|
|Entrance Test for PGDY||10 Jun 2018 at 10:30 AM|
|Interview||16 Jun 2018 or 17 Jun 2018|
|Admission Process||18 June 2018 to 23 June 2018.|
|Commencement of Class||4 Jul 2018 (10:00 AM)|
Ramkrishna Vivekanada Educational and Research Institute has released the selection list for Ph.D and M.Phil program. Candidates can check the selection lists from the official website Or through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click Here to check the Ph.D Selection List for Interview.
- Click Here to check the M.Phil In Yoga Studies final Selection List.
- Click Here to check the M.Phil In Sports Science final Selection List.
RKMVU M.Phil & Ph.D Integrated Application Form 2018
Ramkrishna Vivekanada Educational and Research Institute had released their Application Form for the various courses in Sport Science and Yoga Studies. The Applications are invited only for the male candidates. Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility before, if they find themselves eligible then they can fill their Application online through the official website as per schedule date. The direct link for the application is given below. Aldo with the application form candidates are provided with the admit card attached with it, please check.
Application Process Over..!!
- Click here to download the Application Form and Admit card for Yoga.
- Click here to download the Application Form and Admit Card for Sport Science.
How to Apply?
- Apply, preferably by email and followed by the application form, within 15 days from the publishing of this notice, with a detailed CV
- Email to Registrar at: [email protected]
- A copy should be marked to the Head of the Department of Sanskrit Studies, at the following email: [email protected] or j [email protected]
- Submit application form with necessary certificates, by post or in person at the university office with a fee of Rs.300/ by cash or DD in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University”
- Self attested passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form
Documents to be submitted along with the application form (attested photocopies only):
- Mark sheet of Secondary or equivalent Examination (10th)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination (12th)
- Certificate of Secondary Examination (10th) (as a proof of date of birth)
- Mark sheet of Graduation or equivalent Examination
- Mark sheet of Master’s degree or equivalent Examination (mark sheet of last examination for the
- applicants who have appeared or appearing for MA)
- JRF Letter or provisional certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Details of publication
- 65% marks in Sanskrit with honors in Bachelor’s Degree and 65% marks in the concerned subject in Master’s Degree from an UGC recognised University. (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
- Aspirant should possess UGC NETJRF (Junior Research Fellowship)
- Those without NETJRF may also apply provided they have 75% marks in the Master’s Degree
- The candidate must be willing to join as whole time research scholar.
- For the current year 201718, the specialization for Ph.D. will be vyakarana and vedanta. Aspiring candidates should therefore have had specialization in vyakarana (Panini’s grammar) or Vedanta
(preferably Sankara Advaita Vedanta) at the Master’s Programme.
- Easy and facile writing ability and fluent speaking capacity in Sanskrit is essential
The fee structure for the courses in Sport Science and Yoga is listed below. Candidates are requested to go through this vital information.
|Tuition fee||Rs. 6000|
|Admission cum registration fee (one time)||Rs. 5000|
|Lab fee (one time)||Rs. 3000|
|Examination fee||Rs. 1000|
|Lab fee (one time) for PGDY||Rs. 2000|
|Examination fee for PGDY||Rs. 2000|
|ID Card||Rs. 50|
|Caution Deposit (one time, refundable)||Rs. 3000|
Candidates must bring their original documents of educational qualification & other testimonials at the time of Entrance Exam/Interview
There will be an entrance exam of one hour duration, the result of which will be announced within a couple of hours. Those selected in the exam will appear for viva voce the same day in the second half. The final list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website the next day 3. Aspirants with UGCNETJRF shall appear only for the Viva Voce
The decision of the Selection Board & the University Board of Management will be final.