Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2018 – Admit card has been issued by Ravenshaw University on its website i.e. www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in for Ravenshaw University Admission 2018. Ravenshaw University has issued notification for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, PhD programme. Aspiring Candidates who wish to apply for courses in Ravenshaw University can download the admit card as per schedule. Admit Card has been issued for Entrance Exam / Interview (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2018.
Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for Entrance Test / Interview has been issued online as per exam schedule mentioned below. Direct link to download the admit card will also be provided below.
|Courses||Date of Exam||Admit Card|
|Postgraduate||22 to 27 May 2018||To be announced|
|PG – MBA||22 May 2018||To be announced|
|M.Phil||28 May 2018||17 May 2018|
|Ph.D||28 May 2018||17 May 2018|
Schedule of Ravenshaw University for M.Phil and Ph.D programme (August session)
|Written Entrance Test||26 Aug 2018||26 Aug 2018|
|Viva Voce Test||31 Aug 2018
01 Sep 2018 – For Management
|31 Aug 2018
01 Sep 2018 – For Computer Science, Biotechnology.
|Date of admission||03 Sep 2018
04 Sep 2018 – For Management
|03 Sep 2018
04 Sep 2018 – For For Computer Science, Biotechnology.
Admit card: Click here to download Admit Card for M.Phil/Ph.d. Entrance Examination.
Official Website: www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Exempted Candidates: Click here to check the list of exempted candidates from written test.
Documents to bring at the time of Entrance Test
- Admit Card: Candidates are required to bring the admit card to the Entrance Examination centre.
- Identity Proof: Candidates are required to bring at least one ID Proof such as Voter Identity Card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License or any other recognized proof.
- Candidates will bring their own pen/pencil, etc; but no mobile phone other gadgets will be allowed inside the hall.
No other intimation shall be issued for appearing the entrance examination. The candidates are requested to report at the examination center (Ravenshaw University Campus) at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates are requested to report at least one hour before the commencement of examination.
- PG Programme: There is negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- M.Phil / PH.D – The written examinations will be of two hours duration carrying 100 marks. Subjective/ objective/ both subjective and objective types of questions will be asked.
Courses Selection Criteria
- Undergraduate Programme – Basis of merit in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent). No Entrance Test.
- Intergrated B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc B.Ed Programme – The selection of candidate for the course will be made on the basis of career marks (HSC onwards).
- Postgraduate Programme – Basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test only.
- M.Phil. / Ph.D students through a two stage process called Research Eligibility Test (RET), consisting of a written test and an admission interview.
Previous Year (2016) Question Papers for PG Programme
|Political Science||Rural Development|
Click Here to check the 2017 Question papers of Ravenshaw University.