Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2020 – Admit card will be issued by Ravenshaw University on its official website (ravenshawuniversity.ac.in) for Ravenshaw University Admission 2020. Ravenshaw University will issue the notification for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, PhD programme. Aspiring Candidates who wish to apply for courses in Ravenshaw University will be able to download the admit card as per schedule. Admit Card will be issued for Entrance Exam / Interview (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2020.
Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2020
Admit Card for Entrance Test / Interview will be issued online as per the schedule mentioned below. Direct link to download the admit card will be provided on this page also. The complete schedule for Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2020 is given below.
|Postgraduate||To be announced|
|PG – MBA||To be announced|
|M.Phil||To be announced|
|Ph.D||To be announced|
Admit Card: Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2020 will be available at ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
How to Download Admit Card?
The admit card will be released in online mode only. The candidates must download it before hand and keep it to carry it at the time of examination. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- In this click on the dedicated link provided to download the admit card.
- You need to sign in into the portal by entering the following details.
- Application Id.
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number.
- After this click on download admit card. Also take a print out of it for taking it to the exam hall.
Documents to bring at the time of Entrance Test
- Admit Card: Candidates are required to bring the admit card to the Entrance Examination centre.
- Identity Proof: Candidates are required to bring at least one ID Proof such as Voter Identity Card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License or any other recognized proof.
- Candidates will bring their own pen/pencil, etc; but no mobile phone other gadgets will be allowed inside the hall.
Note: No other intimation shall be issued for appearing the entrance examination. The candidates are requested to report at the examination center (Ravenshaw University Campus) at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates are requested to report at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- PG Programme: There is negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- M.Phil / PH.D – The written examinations will be of two hours duration carrying 100 marks. Subjective/ objective/ both subjective and objective types of questions will be asked.
There will be a different pattern for the different programs as decided by Ravenshaw University. Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern as per the last year data from below.
For PG programme
Multiple choice questions will be set in the Entrance Test. The responses to the questions will be made on the OMR sheet by darkening the relevant oval in blue or black ball point pen. The duration of Entrance Test shall be of two hours. There shall be 100 questions and all are compulsory, each carrying one mark. There is negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
For M.Phil programme
The written Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks of two hours’ duration,. 50% of these MCQs will be from Research Methodology and the other 50% will be from the concerned/allied subjects. Time duration of written test is 2 hours. There will be no negative marks. To qualify for interview, the candidate must obtain at least 50 % marks in written component.
For Ph.D programme
The written Entrance Test will consist of MCQs of 100 marks of two hours’ duration, based on the PG level course of Ravenshaw University. 50% of these MCQs will be from Research Methodology and the other 50% will be from the concerned/allied subjects. Time duration of written test is 2 hours. There will be no negative marks. To qualify for interview, the candidate must obtain at least 50 % marks in written component.
Result / Merit list
The result will be declared after the conduction of the test. It will be declared on the official website only and the candidates will be able to download the result. Result will be in the form of merit list and along with official website it will also be published on the notice board of the university. The candidates will have to appear for further stages depending on the selection procedure of the course which candidate has opted for. Docuements will be scrutinized at the time of admission/counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.