Ravenshaw University Application Form 2020 – Application Form is made available for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, the Ph.D. program for Ravenshaw University Admission 2020 on the official website (ravenshawuniversity.ac.in). There are 25 U.G. and 33 P.G. courses which are offered in nine Schools. Some of the UG and PG courses are offered in a self-financing (SF) mode. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Candidate can check all the details of Ravenshaw University Application Form 2020 such as how to apply, fees, etc. from this page given below.
Latest: The application form has been released for UG Courses admission in Ravenshaw University 2020. Scroll down to get the link for applying online.
Ravenshaw University Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission into different UG/PG/Ph.D. courses of the University will have to submit an online application available in the Ravenshaw University Website (ravenshawuniversity.ac.in) at the link ‘ADMISSION – 2020’ or a Direct link to apply online is also given below.
|Courses||Last date of |
|UG Programs||20 Sep 2020|
|Postgraduate||to be announced|
|M.Phil||to be announced|
|Ph.D||to be announced|
Application Form: Click here to fill the Ravenshaw University UG Application Form 2020.
Official Website: ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
The candidates will be required to make the payment of application fees in order to complete the application form. The application fees details is given below.
- UG Course – Rs. 500/-
- PG Course – Rs. 500/-
- M.Phil – Rs. 1000/-
- Ph.D. – Rs. 2,000/-
Ravenshaw University Application form
The candidate is solely responsible for any wrong information/entry in the application form which is liable to be cancelled. Candidates can apply from the link given above for the convenience of candidates.
(The data given below is as per the last year information!)
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG Format with a maximum dimension of 150px in width & 180px in height not exceeding 200KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPG format 50KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your relevant Certificates in JPG format, as proof of eligibility and reservation/ weightage, if applicable as per the instructions are given on the online application form.
- For Online Payment through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet or any other digital Payment method, subsequent provisions must be made in advance.
How to Fill the form?
- For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
- After making a successful registration you will receive Login ID & password on your Mobile Phone and email ID from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack.
- The required application fee is to be deposited online. After the successful payment of requisite application fees, an applicant can download the Admit Card.
- Candidates may please note that without successful payment, the application is incomplete and will be rejected.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Programme
- For B.A / BBA/ JMC – 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary) without the mark in extra optional, if any.
- For B.Com.– 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in Compulsory English in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary) without the mark in extra optional, if any.
- For B.Sc.(IST)– 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary Science) without the mark in extra optional, if any or Three year Diploma in Engineering (with 50% marks) from an institution recognized by State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha
- For B.Sc.(ITM)– 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary (+2) Science with mathematics as a subject) without the mark in extra optional, if any or Three year Diploma in Engineering (with 50% marks) from an institution recognized by State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha.
- For B.Sc. – 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary) without the mark in extra optional, if any. However, a student without Mathematics as optional subject cannot apply for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Statistics Honours and a student without Biology as optional subject cannot apply for Botany or Zoology Honours.
Eligibility for Integrated B.A.B.Ed And B.Sc. B.Ed Programme
The selection of candidate for the course will be made on the basis of career marks (HSC onwards).
For applicants in the General category, 50% of marks in the qualifying examination, i.e. Higher Secondary, without the extra optional, if any, is required to be eligible to apply for the course. However, the eligibility for ST and SC students is 45% of marks at the Higher Secondary level without the extra optional.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Programme
A student who was earlier admitted/ has passed one Postgraduate course in one subject from Ravenshaw University will not be allowed to apply for admission into another Undergraduate/ Postgraduate course in this University. If any such violation is detected later, the admission will stand cancelled.
- Applied Geography, Applied Geology, Botany, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Hindi, Sanskrit and Zoology: Admission into these subjects require at least a second class honours with minimum 50% marks in the concerned Honours subject/ or a minimum 50% marks in that concerned elective along with 50 % aggregate marks from a UGC/AICT recognized institute at Graduation level.
- Education, English, History, Odia, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology:Admission into these subjects requires second class honours with minimum 50% marks in that Honours subject. However, those who don’t have Honours in that subject but have passed graduation with 50% or more in aggregate in any subject at graduation level from a UGC/AICTE recognized institution, are also eligible to apply.
- Commerce: A student who is graduated from a UGC recognised institution in Commerce with 50% or more marks in Honours or with a minimum aggregate mark of 50% at B.Com level (if she/he does not have Honours in Commerce) is eligible to apply for M.Com programme
- Statistics: A student who is graduated from a UGC/AICT recognised institution with a) 50% or more marks at Honours in Statistics or Mathematics or, b) 50% or more marks with Statistics or Mathematics as elective subject along with an aggregate mark of 50% or more at undergraduate level, is eligible.
- Biotechnology: Honours in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry or any other subject relating to Life Sciences with minimum 50% marks.
- Computer Science and Information Technology Management (ITM): Honours in Computer Science / ITM / IST or B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT / Electronics / BCA with minimum 50% marks.
- Electronics and Telecommunication (ETC): Any Science graduate with 50% or more in aggregate or B.Tech. in CSE, IT, ECE, ETC and EEE is eligible for M.Sc. ETC programme.
- Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC), Rural Development and Business Economics, Masters in Yoga: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in honours or 50% in aggregate (for students having no honours).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in honours or 50% in aggregate (for students having no honours).
- Entrepreneurship: Graduate from a UGC/AICT recognized institute with a minimum 50% marks in B.Com with Honours or 50% aggregate marks in B.Com without Honours.
- Yoga: A student who is graduated from a UGC recognised institution with 50% or more marks in Honours or in aggregate is eligible for Yoga programme.
- MA in Business Economics: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in honours or 50% in aggregate (for students having no honours).
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry: Science Graduate with 50 % aggregate mark with biology as a subject at intermediate level.
- PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry and Medical Biotechnology: B.Sc. in any branch of Science with minimum 50 % marks along with Biology at +2 (intermediate) level.
For complete eligibility criteria of all courses Click Here.
Ravenshaw University Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website (ravenshawuniversity.ac.in). Admit card will be released by the university once the whole application form process gets over. Candidates are required to bring the admit card to the Entrance Examination Centre. Candidates are required to bring at least one ID Proof such as Voter Identity Card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License or any other recognized proof. Candidates will bring their own pen/pencil(if required) etc, but no mobile phone and other gadgets will be allowed inside the hall.Ravenshaw University Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.