Ravenshaw University Result 2017 – Result / Merit List is released by Ravenshaw University on its website i.e. www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in for Ravenshaw University Admission 2017. Ravenshaw University has issued notification for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, PhD programme. Result / Merit List prepared for candidates who have applied and appeared in the exam (as per exam). Result / Merit List issued for Entrance Exam / Interview (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of Ravenshaw University Result / Merit List 2017 here.
Courses Selection Criteria
- Undergraduate Programme – Basis of merit in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent). No Entrance Test.
- Postgraduate Programme – Basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test only.
- M.Phil. / Ph.D students through a two-stage process called Research Eligibility Test (RET), consisting of a written test and an admission interview.
Ravenshaw University Result / Merit List 2017
Result / Merit List issued after the conduction of Examination. Direct link to check Result / Merit list is also be provided here as soon as officials release the same.
|Courses||Date of Exam||Result / Merit List|
|Undergradaute||Click here for UG Merit List|
|Postgraduate||22 to 27 May 2017
Click here for complete schedule.
|Click here for 7th Selection List – New!|
|PG – MBA||20 May 2017|
|PG – Part Time MBA||21 May 2017|
|M.Phil||26 May 2017||Click here for Merit List – New!|
|Ph.D||25-27 May 2017||Click here for Merit List – New!|
Official website – www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Publication of Merit List
For Undergraduate Programme
- The First Selection List along with the Dates for admission shall be published in the website and the notice boards of the university ordinarily after ten days of the last date of online application. Candidates are required to check the merit list and the dates for admission and appear for admission on the scheduled dates with required original documents. No Separate Intimation shall be issued (neither By mail nor by post) for attending Counselling/Admission.
For Postgraduate Programme
- The results of the entrance examination will be published in the University website and the notice boards of the university tentatively within 10 days after the completion of entrance test of all subjects and the Merit List for admission into different PG courses along with the Dates for counseling and admission shall be published in the website and the notice boards of the university tentatively after 4 days of the publication of entrance examination results. Candidates are required to check the merit list and the dates for counseling and appear for counseling for admission on the scheduled dates with required documents. No Separate Intimation shall be issued for attending Counselling/Admission.
M.Phil / Ph.D Programme
- The Merit List shall be published in the website (www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in) and the notice boards of the respective departments. Candidates are required to check the merit list of the candidates selected for interview. No Separate Intimation shall be issued for attending Counselling/Admission.
Documents to be produced at the Time of Admission
For UG & PG Programme
The following certificates and documents in original and self attested photo copies in support of qualification, etc.
- Certificate of High School Examination or equivalent in support of age
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent
- School or College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if any
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for Reservation, Weightage and domicile, if any.
- For Ex-service men and family members category, Discharge Certificate in original.
- Blood Group Certificate
- Four recent stamp size photographs
- Affidavit form (available in the website) duly filled in
The photocopies of all documents should be signed by the candidate as proof of self attestation. Submission of incorrect information with intention to defraud may lead to cancellation of admission, and make a candidate liable for criminal proceedings.
For M.Phil / Ph.D Programme
- A copy of admission form and all original Certificates and documents in support of qualifications (such as pass certificates and mark sheets), reservation and College Leaving Certificate;
- Blood Group Certificate;
- Four recent stamp size colour photographs;
- Proof of payment of admission fees and other fees as intimated by the university office Admission fees as intimated by the university office;
- Anti ragging affidavits.
If a selected candidate fails to submit the documents and admission fees on the specified dates, the claim for admission shall be forfeited.
A candidate has to furnish an undertaking that he/ she is not working in any college/ institution on full time/ part time basis and shall pursue the course full time till the publication of M.Phil final result.
A candidate has to give an undertaking that he/ she is not working in any State/ Central/ Private College/ University/ Institution either on short time/ full time basis. If he/she is so engaged, the candidate has to submit a Relieve order & NOC from the employer for the first 3 years of the Ph.D. Programme.
If a selected candidate fails to submit the documents and admission fees etc. on the specified date, the claim for admission shall be forfeited. No extension of time will be allowed in any case.