Ravenshaw University Result 2020 -The fourth selection list for various UG courses will out on October 15, 2020. It will also available online at ru.eravenshawuniversity.in. Ravenshaw University Admission 2020. Ravenshaw University has released the notification for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, PhD programme. Result / Merit List is prepared for candidates who apply and appear in the exam (as per exam). The result is issued for Entrance Exam / Interview (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of Ravenshaw University Result 2020 here on this page.
Latest: Ravenshaw University has released the UG fourth Selection List. Scroll down to check the same.
Ravenshaw University Result 2020
The result is released for the entrance test / Interview as per the selection criteria. The final admission is based on the merit list only. The complete schedule for Ravenshaw University Result 2020 is given below.
|UG Selection list available from||03 Oct 2020|
|Postgraduate||to be announced|
|PG – MBA||to be announced|
|M.Phil||to be announced|
|Ph.D||to be announced|
– Click here to check the Fourth Admission List 2020 for Ravenshaw University UG Admission.
– Click here to check the Third Admission List 2020 for Ravenshaw University UG Admission.
– Click here to check the Second Admission List 2020 for Ravenshaw University.
– Click here to check the First Admission List 2020 for Ravenshaw University.
– Click here to check UG Merit List 2020 for Ravenshaw University.
Official Website: ravenshawuniversity.ac.in.
How to Check the Result?
The result will be published on the university website as well as the the notice board of the University. The result / merit list will be the only sole basis for the admission. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Now click on the link to download the result.
- It will be pdf file and you can download it into your device.
- Also take a print out of it for further use.
(Selection Criteria given below is as per the last year data!)
- Undergraduate Programme – Basis of merit in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent). No Entrance Test.
- Postgraduate Programme – Basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test only.
- M.Phil. / Ph.D students through a two-stage process called Research Eligibility Test (RET), consisting of a written test and an admission interview.
Publication of Merit List
For Undergraduate Programme
- The First Selection List along with the Dates for admission shall be published in the website and the notice boards of the university ordinarily after ten days of the last date of online application. Candidates are required to check the merit list and the dates for admission and appear for admission on the scheduled dates with required original documents. No Separate Intimation shall be issued (neither By mail nor by post) for attending Counselling/Admission.
For Postgraduate Programme
- The results of the entrance examination will be published in the University website and the notice boards of the university tentatively within 10 days after the completion of entrance test of all subjects and the Merit List for admission into different PG courses along with the Dates for counseling and admission shall be published in the website and the notice boards of the university tentatively after 4 days of the publication of entrance examination results.
- Candidates are required to check the merit list and the dates for counseling and appear for counseling for admission on the scheduled dates with required documents. No Separate Intimation shall be issued for attending Counselling/Admission.
M.Phil / Ph.D Programme
- The Merit List shall be published in the website (ravenshawuniversity.ac.in) and the notice boards of the respective departments. Candidates are required to check the merit list of the candidates selected for interview. No Separate Intimation shall be issued for attending Counselling/Admission.
After merit list, counselling process will start. No seperate intimation shall be issued to the candiadtes for attending counselling/admission. The provisionally selected candidates will be required to take admission on the day of admission. No extension of date of admission is allowed. If a provisionally selected candidate fails to submit the required documents and admission fees on the specified dates of counseling, the claim for admission shall be forfeited. However, three days time will be given for wait-listed candidates only for the submission of CLC/TC, provided the candidate submits the proof of her/his admission in any other university/college
Documents to be produced at the Time of Admission
For UG & PG Programme
The following certificates and documents in original and self attested photo copies in support of qualification, etc.
- Certificate of High School Examination or equivalent in support of age
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent
- School or College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if any
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for Reservation, Weightage and domicile, if any.
- For Ex-service men and family members category, Discharge Certificate in original.
- Blood Group Certificate
- Four recent stamp size photographs
- Affidavit form (available in the website) duly filled in
Note: The photocopies of all documents should be signed by the candidate as proof of self attestation. Submission of incorrect information with intention to defraud may lead to cancellation of admission, and make a candidate liable for criminal proceedings.
For M.Phil / Ph.D Programme
- A copy of admission form and all original Certificates and documents in support of qualifications (such as pass certificates and mark sheets), reservation and College Leaving Certificate;
- Blood Group Certificate;
- Four recent stamp size colour photographs;
- Proof of payment of admission fees and other fees as intimated by the university office Admission fees as intimated by the university office;
- Anti ragging affidavits.
If a selected candidate fails to submit the documents and admission fees etc. on the specified date, the claim for admission shall be forfeited. No extension of time will be allowed in any case.Ravenshaw University Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.