|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Rajagiri Business School MBA / PGDM / MHRM Admissions 2017
Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies offer MBA / PGDM / MHRM Programme for admission into Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies for the academic year 2017-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as mention below are eligible to apply. Candidates can check the complete information of Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies Admissions 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page below.
Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies has published the Merit lists for MBA / PGDM / MHRM Admissions 2017. Link to check the merit list is also provided below for your convenience.
Application can be filled in online mode through official website rcbs.rajagiri.edu or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Guidelines for filling up Online Application Form
The following procedure is necessary for the successful completion of the ONLINE application.
- New users should Sign Up before proceeding further
- Provide the correct details – First Name, Last Name, Email- ID, Password and Phone
- The username (which is the same as Email- ID provided ) and password should be noted down for all future reference of your application form
- A verification mail will be send to the corresponding Email- ID. Click on the link provided in the mail to activate the account
- Fill in the application form by providing all relevant details
Eligibility criteria for admission
MBA – Two-year post graduate programme (4 Semesters)
A Pass in any Bachelors Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s Degree Examination with 50% marks in aggregate. A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination is needed for SC/ST students. (The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University).
MHRM – Two-year post graduate programme (4 Semesters)
A pass in any Bachelors Degree Examination with not less than 50% marks (CGPA-2.00) in aggregate (ie, In all parts of the exams for Arts, Commerce and BBA, 55% for all other Degree examinations or 50% marks for Masters Degree examination. A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination is needed for SC/ST students. The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
PGDM – Two-year post graduate diploma programme (6 Trimesters)
50% marks in any approved degree examination or a pass in any masters degree examination.
Entrance score is a pre-requisite for admission to our management programmes.
Candidates must have a valid score of –
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi in the respective academic year OR
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December or in February every year. OR
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in the respective academic year.
Note: A minimum cut-off score is required in the competitive entrance exam. The cut-off for entrance tests will be determined on the basis of number of applications.
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- The first phase of group discussion & personal interview will be conducted on the basis of September CMAT, December MAT and November CAT. The second phase of group discussion & personal interview will be conducted on the basis of February CMAT, February MAT. However, candidates who could not attend the first phase of group discussion & personal interview can also attend the second phase of group discussion & personal interview.
- On receipt of filled-in application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion &Personal Interview. Call letters to the short-listed candidates will be dispatched in a phased manner, two weeks prior to the commencement of each session.
- The short-listed candidates have to report at the college as per the allotted date and time.Eligibility verification of academic records will be held prior to the group discussion and interview. Soon after the verification process, candidates will be divided into two groups. The first group will go for group discussion, while the second group will go for personal interview and vice versa.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experiences and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process will be observed.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.