RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM Admission 2020- Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies offer MBA / PGDM / MHRM Programme for admission into Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies for the academic year 2020-2022. Interested and Eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as mention below are eligible to apply. The application form has released on the official website. A direct link to apply it is available here. Candidates should fill the form before the last date. Candidates can check the complete information of Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies Admissions 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page below.
RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM Admission 2020
To become a Centre par excellence of learning, unique in experience, value based in approach, and pioneering in efforts for enriching and fulfilling Life. Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies offer MBA / PGDM / MHRM Programme for admission into Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies. Here on this page you can get all the details regarding various management courses under Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies.
|Opening Date of Application||15 Nov 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||15 Mar 2020|
|Date of Rank List Publication||05 Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission||29 Jun 2020|
RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM 2020 Application Form
Application can be filled in online mode through official website rcbs.rajagiri.edu or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM Admission 2020.
Guidelines for filling up Online Application Form
The following procedure is necessary for the successful completion of the ONLINE application.
- New users should Sign Up before proceeding further
Provide the correct details – First Name, Last Name, Email- ID, Password and Phone
- The username (which is the same as Email- ID provided ) and password should be noted down for all future reference of your application form
- A verification mail will be send to the corresponding Email- ID. Click on the link provided in the mail to activate the account
- Fill in the application form by providing all relevant details
- Colour photos with candidate’s face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Background of Photo uploaded must be in white colour.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.
Eligibility criteria for RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM 2020 Admission
MBA – Two-year post graduate programme (4 Semesters)
A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 50% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
MHRM – Two-year post graduate programme (4 Semesters)
A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
PGDM – Two-year post graduate diploma programme (6 Trimesters)
50% marks in any approved degree examination or a pass in any master’s degree examination . Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM 2020 Entrance Exam Details
The exam is for the following categories-
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MHRM (Master of Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Candidates should have any of the following valid score-
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi in January 2020.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)# conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December 2019 or in February 2020.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management IIMs in November 2019.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* conducted by the office of Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala in 2020.
RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM 2020 Admission Procedure
- On receipt of online (or filled-in) application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skills Test (WST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- GD-PI-WST are conducted in two phases. During the first phase CAT-2019 and MAT-December 2020 – entrance examination scores are considered. The second phase considers CMAT-January 2020, KMAT (Kerala)-January 2020* and MAT-February 2020 scores.
- However, any candidates who could not attend the first phase of GD-PI-WST can attend the same during the second phase. Further a candidate can attend GD-PI-WST only once during an admission year.
- Eligibility verification based on academic and other records will be completed on the same day of GD-PI-WST. Hence candidates need to produce photocopies of all records as mentioned in call letter.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Written Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
RCBS MBA / PGDM / MHRM Cut Off Marks
Candidates with the following cut-off marks in entrance examinations are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) (other than SC/ST).
|Entrance Exam||Cut Off Marks|
|CMAT – 2020||60|
|KMAT (Kerala)- 2020||108|
|CAT November 2019||50|
|MAT December 2019 and February 2020||500|
Official Website: rcbs.rajagiri.edu
For more information regarding admissions into Rajagiri Centre of Business Studies 2020, download previous year prospectus.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.