RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) 2020 – RCC Thiruvananthapuram offers admission to Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing for the academic year 2020 – 21. Candidates should have a B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery degree to apply for the admission. Candidates can apply from the official website but they have to send the form to the centre after submitting along with the testimonials. Rank lists will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. A final selected list of candidates will be published on the official website. Candidates have to carry the original documents at the time of admission. Scroll down to get more information about RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) 2020 from this page.
Latest: The last date for receiving application by post is October 20, 2020. Scroll down to get the complete details.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) 2020
Admission of the candidates under Service Quota will also be on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their qualifying examination (BSc Nursing / GNM), based on a common index system, in the respective category.
|Last date for completing online application||16 Oct 2020|
|Last date for receiving application by post||20 Oct 2020|
|Publishing final rank list||27 Oct 2020|
|Counselling date||02 Nov 2020|
|Date of admission||to be announced|
|Date of commencement of classes||As directed by KNMC|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 Application Form
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can submit the application form in online mode. To fill the application form, candidates have to go on the official website. After filling the application form, candidates have to print the application page and send it along with all the testimonials to the institute. Candidates can check the amount of application fee and other details from below:
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form
Duly completed application must be accompanied by the demand draft. Application fee is not refundable under any circumstances
Mode of payment: Candidates have to draw a DD in favour of “The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram”, payable at State Bank of India, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches.
Documents to be attached along with the application form:
- Demand Draft
- Employer’s Certificate
- Mark lists of all years of the qualifying examination
- GNM Diploma/ BSc Nursing Degree certificate
- Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council Registration Certificate
- Proof of nationality
- Proof of date of birth
- Disability certificate
- Community Reservation Eligibility Certificate
Application form along with the above documents should be send to the following address:
Regional Cancer Centre,
Medical College Campus,
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 from below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Academic qualification: Candidate should have a B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery degree.
- Age limit: Upper age limit of the candidate should be 35 years.
- The candidate should possess all the qualifications (Degree/Diploma, KNMC registration) as on the last date of submission of application as prescribed by RCC.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 is done on the basis of below procedure:
Stage 1: Preparation of Rank lists – The first stage of the selection procedure is the preparation of rank lists. It is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination on the basis of common index system.
Stage 2: Resolution of Tie: In case, two or more candidate scored equal ranks, then the rank is decided on the basis of below criteria:
- A candidate who has higher marks in Medical-Surgical Nursing gets more preference.
- If the tie still persists then the candidate who has higher marks in Child Health Nursing subject gets more preference.
- A candidate who is higher in age gets more preference.
- Final decision is based on selection committee.
Stage 3: Publication of Final Select List: After preparing the rank list, final selection list is prepared. It will be published on the official website.
Step 4: Reporting – Final selected candidates have to report for counselling. They have to produce the original documents at the time of counselling for verification. Candidates have to carry the documents given below at the time of counselling:
- Proof of date of birth
- Proof of Nativity
- Caste and/or Income certificate, if applicable.
- Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Original mark lists of all years of the BSc (N) Degree/ GNM Diploma examination
- BSc (N) Degree/ GNM Diploma certificate
- PDC/Plus two Mark sheet
- Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council Registration Certificate. Cash receipt of the payment for obtaining registration from KNMC will not be accepted on any grounds.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Admission memo
- Originals of all documents sent along with the application form.
- Fitness certificate from a registered Doctor not less than the rank of a
- Government Civil Surgeon.
- Hepatitis B vaccination certificate.
- Relieving order from the concerned institutions for service candidates from DME.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Bond in the prescribed format.
- Original BSc Nursing Degree / GNM Diploma Certificate
- PDC/Plus two Mark sheet
- Original Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council registration certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking by both Student and Parent
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 Fees Structure
The fee structure is as given here –
|Caution deposit (Refundable)||1000/-|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
The total available seats for PBDON course are categorized under general merit, service quota (10% for Nursing staff from DME and 10% for Nursing staff from RCC), 5% of the seat for those with locomotor disability in tune with 40% to 50% of lower extremity disability and mandatory reservation seats based on the community reservation protocols.
|Category||Number of Seats|
|Service quota for RCC Staff||2|
|Service quota for DME candidates||2|
|Locomotor disability (40 to 50 %) quota||1|
Official website: rcctvm.gov.in
For more detail about RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2020 – Refer Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.