REAP Application Form 2017 can be submitted by eligible students. It is important to fill and submit REAP Application Form to take part in Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2017. Rajasthan Technical University is the organizing body. Therefore application form of REAP 2017 is also issued by it. Before you apply, check eligibility criteria. Also note whether you have necessary entrance exam scores to apply for REAP 2017. Things that you need to know for REAP Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees are given here.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application form||15 May 2017|
|Last date of deposition of Registration fee/Advance fee||28 Jun 2017|
|Last date for Registration/ Option form filling||30 Jun 2017|
REAP Application Form 2017
Candidates who have fill their Application Form from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided here.
Instruction to fill the Application Form
Candidates must perform following activities while submitting the online application/registration form:
Step-1: Deposition of Application/registration Form fee and Advance Fees
- Cost of REAP-2017 Application/Registration Form (online) is Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) (non-refundable/non-transferable).
- The applicant must deposit Rs. 10,000/= (Rupees Ten thousand) (online) through REAP-2017 website as Advance fee prior to filling Option/Choice form.
- The transactional charges for making the online payment through REAP-2017 web portal will be borne by the candidate. The information about the transactional charges will be visible to the candidate when he/she makes the online payment through REAP-2017 web portal.
- The Application/registration form will automatically become active after successful payment of Rs. 700/= as registration fee.
- The Option/choice form will automatically become active after successful payment of Rs. 10,000/= as Advance fee.
If a candidate applies for B. Tech and B. Arch course (both) then he/she need to register only once by paying a registration fee of Rs. 700/= online through REAP-2017 website but the candidate will have to pay separate advance fee of Rs. 10,000/= for B.Tech courses and another advance fee of Rs. 10,000/= for B.Arch courses.
Step-2: Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling Online Application form
- Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB)
- Scanned images of mark sheets of XII examination. (In case applicant registers for REAP-2017 on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile).
- Mobile number and email ID of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of Acknowledgement receipt of Aadhaar card, if Aadhaar card is not available.
- NATA score (NATA 2017 or 2016) and Roll number (for registration in B.Arch course)
Step-3: Filling of Online Application form
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully.
- The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate must upload all the requisite documents as instructed on the web portal.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form before final submission i.e. before pressing the “Submit” button on the web portal.
- Web page will not accept changes after final submission of online application form i.e. after pressing the “Submit” button on the web portal.
Step-4: Taking Printouts in Hardcopy only after final submission of online application form
- Candidate may take printout of application form, which will be generated by the web portal after final submission.
Step-5: The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP-2017 office.
Candidates are advised to visit the authorized web sites regularly for status of application and other details which are to be uploaded by the REAP-2017 office from time to time.