REAP 2019 Application Form – The Rajasthan Technical University will be releasing the REAP 2019 application form online at reapraj.com. Candidate from the state of Rajasthan who has passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% willing to pursue engineering can apply for REAP 2019. The REAP 2019 application form is expected to be released in the first week of June 2019. In order to submit the REAP, 2019 Application Form candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 700/-. To get complete details regarding REAP 2019 Application Form go through the complete article below.
REAP 2018 Application Form
The university has not yet announced the dates for admission process for REAP 2019. In order to apply candidates will have to visit the official websites of the university. the dates regarding the registration will be updated in the table below. The admission will be on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank and class 12th marks /percentile.
|REAP 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application forms||1st week Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to deposit application fee||Last week of Jun 2019|
Apply Online: The application form REAP 2019 will be available at www.rtu.ac.in
REAP 2019 Application Fee
All the candidates who will register for REAP 2019 are to pay an online application fee amount to the university. Thee form will not be accepted if the candidate fails to pay the fee amount. Also, note that the fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstance.
- Amount to be paid: Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment: The fee is to be paid online through REAP web portal via Net Banking, Credit/ Debit card, and e Mitra.
Note: Make sure to note down the transaction number. It may be required in case of Transaction failure.
Documents to Keep Ready Before Filling the Application Form
Candidate should make sure to keep the documents ready before filling the application form. Check the documents required for filling the application form. Scanned image of the following documents are required
- JEE Main rank card (if candidate registered on the basis of JEE Main)
- Class 12th mark sheet ( in case registration done on the basis of class 12th marks/percentile
- Aadhar card or Acknowledgement of Adhaar card in case Aadhaar card is not available.
- Marksheet/Board certificate containing the Birth date.
Fill REAP 2019 Application Form
The process to fill and submit the REAP 2019 application form sums up in 4 steps that are explained further. Candidates need to visit the website of Rajasthan Technical University in order to complete the application process in the month of May and June 2019. Candidates must perform the following activities while submitting the online application/registration form:
- Step-1: Deposition of Application cum Registration Form fee: In the very first step candidates will have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 700/- to the university.
- Step-2: Filling of Online Application cum Registration form: Candidates will then have to fill the online application form with personal details, educational details, contact details etc.
- Step-3: Submit the application form: The application form once submitted cannot be further edited, candidates must check the details in the form before submitting the same.
- Step-4: Taking Printouts/ Hardcopy only after final submission of online application form: It is advisable for candidates to the printout of the duly submitted application form
REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for REAP 2019 is given here. To know the complete eligibility visit the REAP 2019 eligibility page.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% and 40% for “SC/ST/ Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan state.
- Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject and (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science/ Technical Vocational subject, and Biology) as an optional subject in the final exam of class 11.
- Candidate should have been born on or after October 01, 1994.
- For SC/ST candidates the same is October 01, 1989, that is a relaxation of 5 years is given to them.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is done through three main counselling rounds conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University every year. The special round is held in the month of August. Candidates willing to pursue engineering and technical courses from the state of Rajasthan can apply for REAP 2019. The REAP 2019 seat allotment process for the same will start in the month of July 2019.