REAP 2019 Eligibility: The Rajasthan Technical University sets an Eligibility criterion that is must to be fulfilled by every candidate applying for REAP 2019. The university conducts REAP in order to grant admission to candidates in the field of Engineering and Technical courses. The Eligibility for REAP 2019 is set by the university in order to shortlist candidates for admission. The major eligibility criteria for REAP 2019 are related to education qualification, age, medical fitness and domicile criteria and can be found on the website rtu.ac.in. Also, check REAP 2019 Eligibility from the article below.
REAP 2019 Eligibility
The various eligibility norms set by the university are explained further below. Candidate must fulfil all these eligibility criteria and only then ally for admission through REAP 2019. Various eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech/b.E. course are:
- Education Qualification for B.Tech/B.E. course
- Age criteria
- Medical Fitness
- Domicile criteria
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, or any other exam recognized and equivalent to the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- A minimum of 45% marks is compulsory in 10+2,
- 45% and 40% for “SC/ST/ Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan state
- Candidate should pass Class 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject and (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science/ Technical Vocational subject, and Biology) as an optional subject in the final exam of class 11
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Age Criteria
- Candidate should have been born on or after October 01, 1994.
- For SC/ST candidates the same is October 01, 1989, that is a relaxation of 5 years is given to them.
- Only the date of birth recorded on Board of Secondary mark sheet will be considered.
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Medical Fitness
The candidates need to submit a medical fitness certificate to the allotted institute at the time of reporting on the prescribed form certified by a Medical officer. Listed below are the requirements by the university:
- Not less than 1.5m (Male)
- Not less than 1.4m (Female)
- 41 kg (Male)
- 37 kg (Female)
- In the case of Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc: Temporary disqualification.
- 6/9 in the defective eye and 6/12 in the worse eye.
- Free from congenital and other diseases
- Free from colour blindness (regarding mining course)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 67 cm with satisfactory expansion and contraction (male)
- Heart, lungs, Hearing and Speech must be normal with no abnormality.
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Domicile Criteria
Following criteria will be fixed to check the domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate.
Domicile Category A: The candidate or their parents is a genuine resident of Rajasthan
Domicile Category B
- A candidate who studied as a regular student from the recognized institution of Rajasthan at least for three years including the year of appearing the qualifying exam ( X, XI, XII classes).
Domicile Category C: Children of a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following
- Govt. of Rajasthan including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan.
- Undertakings/ Corporations/ improvement trusts/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities/ Co-operative Bodies established by the government of Rajasthan
- Statutory bodies and corporations formed under the Indian companies act incorporated in Rajasthan
Domicile Category C:
- The candidate whose parent is an employee of the Govt. Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education or Govt. Engg. Colleges of Rajasthan for at least three years.
Domicile Category C
- The candidate whose parent is an employee of Rajasthan origin
- Serving in Defence and employee in central government services or government institutions
- Worked for at least 3 years including the date for submission of application.
- Note: Ex-servicemen (Ex- S) and the defence killed persons should be of Rajasthan origin