REAP 2021 Eligibility – Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) sets an Eligibility criterion that is must to be fulfilled by all the candidate applying for REAP 2021. The university conducts REAP in order to grant admission to candidates in the field of Engineering and Technical courses. The Eligibility for REAP 2021 is set by the university in order to shortlist candidates for admission. The major eligibility criteria for REAP 2021 are related to education qualification, age, medical fitness, and domicile criteria and can be found on the website rtu.ac.in. Want to know more about REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria? Read all the information on this page below.
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The various eligibility norms set by the university are explained in detail here.If the candidates finds themselves eligible for REAP 2021 then only they should apply for admission through REAP 2021. Various eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech/b.E. and B.Arch course are:
- Education Qualification for B.Tech/B.E. and B.Arch course
- Age criteria
- Medical Fitness
- Domicile criteria
REAP 2021 Eligibility: Educational Qualification
Minimum Academic Qualification for admission in the first year of B.E. / B.Tech
- Passed class 10+2 (12th ) examinations with Physics and/or Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship.(Any of the three) Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category SC/ ST/ Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC and PwD category of Rajasthan State) in the above subjects taken together in the final examination of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan(RBSE) or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other examination recognized and equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Passed min. 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category SC/ ST/ Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC and PwD category of Rajasthan State) subjected to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./ B.Tech.. courses shall be as under:
|Compulsory Subjects in class 12th Science (Class XII) or equivalent||Anyone of the Optional Subjects classes 12th Science (Class XII) or equivalent|
|Mathematics & Physics|| (1) Chemistry|
(4) Technical Vocational subject
(5) Computer Science
(6) Information Technology
(7) Informatics Practices
(9) Engineering Graphics
(10) Business Studies
Minimum academic qualifications for admission in the first year of B.Arch. (5 Years)
No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. AND
The candidates needs to qualify an Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the council. AND
The weightage of 50 percent marks for aptitude tests and 50 percent marks in the qualifying examination as provided in sub-regulation (1) will be given for admission to 1st year of B.Arch. Course.
REAP 2021 Age Criteria
There is no age limit for admission in B.E./B.Tech. or B. Arch. Courses for candidates.
REAP 2021 Medical Fitness
A candidate desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per medical standards laid down below:
- Not less than 1.5m (Male)
- Not less than 1.4m (Female)
- 41 kg (Male)
- 37 kg (Female)
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc.: Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Hearing: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected
- 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye
- Free from congenital and other diseases
- Free from colour blindness (regarding mining Engineering course)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory expansion and contraction (male)
- Heart & Lungs: no abnormality.
- Speech: Normal.
Note: The doctor will also have to certify that the candidate is medically fit for the engineering profession.
REAP 2021 Domicile Criteria
The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per the domicile certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government.
All Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S) beneficiary persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation/ relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of counseling.
For the wards of Defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to participate in the admission process in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex-S category.
Wards of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir (KM) shall be eligible for admission to Engineering Colleges through REAP-2021. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son/daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance the technical education in the state. The university has been established in the campus of University College of Engineering, Kota(previously known as Engineering College, Kota), which is located on the Rawatbhata Road, about 14 kms from Kota Railway Station and 10 kms from Kota Bus Stand. The university currently affilates about 129 Engineering Colleges,04 B.Arch, 41 MCA Colleges, 95 MBA Colleges, 44 M.Tech Colleges and 03 Hotel Management and Catering Institute. More than 2.5 lacs students study in the various institutes affiliated to the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.