REAP 2019 Eligibility: The Rajasthan Technical University sets an Eligibility criterion that is must to be fulfilled by every candidate applying for REAP 2019. The university conducts REAP in order to grant admission to candidates in the field of Engineering and Technical courses. The Eligibility for REAP 2019 is set by the university in order to shortlist candidates for admission. The major eligibility criteria for REAP 2019 are related to education qualification, age, medical fitness, and domicile criteria and can be found on the website rtu.ac.in. Also, check to REAP 2019 Eligibility from the article below.
REAP 2019 Eligibility
The various eligibility norms set by the university are explained further below. Candidate must fulfill all these eligibility criteria and only then ally for admission through REAP 2019. Various eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech/b.E. course are:
- Education Qualification for B.Tech/B.E. course
- Age criteria
- Medical Fitness
- Domicile criteria
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Educational Qualification
Minimum Academic Qualification for admission in the first year of B.E. / B.Tech
- The minimum academic qualification for admission in B.E. /B.Tech. program in Rajasthan is passed with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan State) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of class12th (10+2) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognised and equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./ B.Tech.. courses shall be as under:
|Compulsory Subjects in class 12th Science (Class XII) or equivalent||Anyone of the Optional Subjects classes 12th Science (Class XII) or equivalent|
|Mathematics & Physics||
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology examination from Institutions and Boards, recognized by Central or State Government / Universities and AICTE with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan State).
Minimum academic qualifications for admission in the first year of B.Arch. (5 Years)
Passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and also at least 50% aggregate with 12th level examination (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC).
Diploma (10+3) (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC)
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Qualifying NATA / JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) Or Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government for session 2019
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Age Criteria
There is no age limit for admission to be given to candidates with the following reasons:
- BTER has already removed the age limits of admission in Engineering Diploma courses.
- The diploma pass out candidates are also eligible for B.E./ B.Tech. and B.Arch. first year and there is no age limit for admissions in diploma courses in state, in view of this there is no age limit for admission to be given to candidates.
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Medical Fitness
A candidate desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per medical standards laid down below:
- Not less than 1.5m (Male)
- Not less than 1.4m (Female)
- 41 kg (Male)
- 37 kg (Female)
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc.: Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Hearing: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected
- 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye
- Free from congenital and other diseases
- Free from colour blindness (regarding mining Engineering course)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory expansion and contraction (male)
- Heart & Lungs: no abnormality.
- Speech: Normal.
The doctor will also have to certify that the candidate is medically fit for the engineering profession.
REAP 2019 Eligibility: Domicile Criteria
The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per any one of the following criteria:
Domicile Category A: The candidate himself/herself or any of his / her natural parents (father/mother) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
Domicile Category B
Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding three years up to and including the year in which he/she has passed/appearing the qualifying examination (i.e. X, XI and XII classes).
Domicile Category C: Candidate is a son/daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following:
- Govt. of Rajasthan including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan.
- Undertakings/ Corporations/ Improvement trusts/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities/ Co-operative Bodies established by the government of Rajasthan
- Statutory bodies and corporations formed under the Indian companies act incorporated in Rajasthan
Domicile Category C:
The candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application.
Domicile Category C
Candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services/Public Sector undertakings/National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his/her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him/her at the time of his/her entry into service
- All Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S) beneficiary persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation/ relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of counseling.
For the wards of Defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to participate in the admission process in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex-S category.
- Sons/daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir (KM) shall be eligible for admission to Engineering Colleges through REAP-2019. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son/daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.