Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers admission to 4-year B.Tech. programme for the academic session 2017-18. Admission will be based on IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List. Read all the information about RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: – Second Merit List for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 has been released. Check it below.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
RGIPT Rae Bareli invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2017 – 18.
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering – 60 seats
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering – 60 seats
Revised Schedule of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start date for online submission of application||15 May 2017|
|Last date for online submission of application|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list|
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||30 Jul 2017|
|Academic session starts||31 July 2017|
RGIPT has released Merit List of candidates for B.Tech 2017 admission. All selected candidates are required to pay remaining Admission Fee (Rs. 1,00,000 for GEN/OBC and Rs. 25,000 for SC/ST/PH) online by 28 July 2017 (4:00 PM) to lock the seat. Failing will result in auto-withdrawal from the admission process. Candidates can check the Merit list through the link provided below.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released list of shortlisted candidates RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017. Candidates can check the list through the direct link provided below.
- To check list of shortlisted candidates for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 – Click here
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidates must apply online for admission 2017-17 to B.Tech courses in RGIPT.
Documents You Need to Bring at the time of Registration
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with original
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with original
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with original.
- Four passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2017 Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable. The certificate for SC/ST/ OBC(NCL)/PH must be submitted in the specified format. The formats can be downloaded from the following links:
*Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2016
Cut-off Ranks in the Second Merit List are:
Cut-off Ranks in the First Merit List are:
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.