Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers admission to 4-year B.Tech. programme for the academic session 2019-20. Admission will be based on IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List. Read all the information about RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc from this page given below.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019
RGIPT Rae Bareli invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. program in the following disciplines for the academic session 2019 – 20.
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering – 60 seats
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering – 60 seats
The schedule of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 is given below.
|Start date for online submission of application||28 May 2019|
|Last date for online submission of application||11 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**||13 Jul 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee||17 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||18 Jul 2019|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list||22 Jul 2019|
|Reporting at RGIPT, Amethi||28 Jul 2019|
|Orientation & Registration Program||29 -31 Jul 2019|
|Academic session starts|
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) releases the list of shortlisted candidates RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019. A direct link to check the merit list is available here as RGIPT has released the official notification. Thereafter, all selected candidates are required to pay the remaining Admission Fee to lock the seat. Failing will result in auto-withdrawal from the admission process.
- Click here to check the Fourth Merit List for B. Tech. Admission 2019
- Click here to check Third merit list For RGIPT B.tech Admisison 2019.
- Click here to check second merit list For RGIPT B.tech Admisison 2019.
- Click here to check First merit list For RGIPT B.tech Admisison 2019.
RGIPT has released first provisional list (RGIPT Registration No. wise) of shortlisted candidates for selection into B.Tech progm (Chemical and Petroleum Engineering) at RGIPT, Jais, Amethi. The final selection will depend upon your submission of Registration Fee (Gen/GEN-EWS/OBC Rs. 30,000 and SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 10,000) online within the stipulated time (July 17th, 2019) and your rank in JEE Advance, 2019 merit list.
- Click Here to check first provisional list.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2019 is available on the official website of RGIPT. The direct link to fill the application form is given below:
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Rs. 1200.00 + 216 taxes for All Other Candidates
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2019 Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
*Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for BTech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering.
The updated fee structure for B.tech admissions are yet to be uploaded on the official website. However, candidates can check last year’s fee structure below for reference.
*Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit the remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
Documents You Need to Bring at the time of Registration
- Letter of Acceptance.
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets and Certificates, self-attested copies with original
- Original Transfer Certificate OR Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid cast certificates as per the central list for SC/ST/OBC category copies with the original .
- In respect of the OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer certificate and a self-declaration (to be signed by the candidate) Form.
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with the original.
- Valid certificates for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs), copy with the original.
- Five passport size latest color photos (one fixed on the application form during registration)
- Online payment receipts/NEFT/RTGS receipt of all transactions
- Anti-Ragging cum Undertaking Form
- Medical Certificate (to be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2018
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2017
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2016
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Official Website: www.rgipt.ac.in