Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers admission to 4-year B.Tech. programme for the academic session 2018-19. Admission will be based on IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Rank List. Read all the information about RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018
RGIPT Rae Bareli invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2018 – 19.
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering – 60 seats
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering – 60 seats
Schedule of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start date for online submission of application||21 May 2018|
|Last date for online submission of application fee||04 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online submission of application||05 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list|
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||29 Jul 2018|
|Academic session starts||30 Jul 2018|
List of Shortlisted Candidates
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has released the list of shortlisted candidates for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 Application Form
The application form for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 will be available on the official website of RGIPT from 21 May 2018. The direct link to download the form will be available here.
- Click here to Apply for RGIPT B.Tech 2018 Application form.
- Click here for Payment of Application fee.
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Rs. 1200.00 + 216 taxes for All Other Candidates
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2018 Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
*Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for BTech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering.
The updated fee structure for B.tech admissions are yet to be uploaded on the official website. However, candidates can check last year’s fee structure below for reference.
*Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) will release the list of shortlisted candidates RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018. A direct link to check the merit list will be available here as soon as RGIPT releases the official notification. Thereafter, all selected candidates are required to pay remaining Admission Fee to lock the seat. Failing will result in auto-withdrawal from the admission process.
Documents You Need to Bring at the time of Registration
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with original
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with original
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with original.
- Four passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2017
Cut-off Ranks in the Second Merit List are:
Cut-off Ranks in the Second Merit List of 2016 are:
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.
To know more about B.Tech Admissions, Check Official website here.