Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers admission to 4-year B.Tech. programme for the academic session 2018-19. Admission will be based on IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Rank List. Read all the information about RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018
RGIPT Rae Bareli invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2018 – 19.
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering – 60 seats
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering – 60 seats
Schedule of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start date for online submission of application||21 May 2018|
|Last date for online submission of application||To be announced|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**||To be announced|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee||To be announced|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||To be announced|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list||To be announced|
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||To be announced|
|Academic session starts||To be announced|
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2018 Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
*Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for BTech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 Application Form
The application form for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 will be available on the official website of RGIPT from 21 May 2018. The direct link to download the form will be available here.
- Rs. 600.00 + GST for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Rs. 600.00 + GST for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Rs. 1200.00 + GST for All Other Candidates
The updated fee structure for B.tech admissions are yet to be uploaded on the official website. However, candidates can check last year’s fee structure below for reference.
*Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) will release the list of shortlisted candidates RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018. A direct link to check the merit list will be available here as soon as RGIPT releases the official notification. Thereafter, all selected candidates are required to pay remaining Admission Fee to lock the seat. Failing will result in auto-withdrawal from the admission process.
Documents You Need to Bring at the time of Registration
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with original
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with original
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with original.
- Four passport size latest color photo fixed on the application form.
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2016
Cut-off Ranks in the Second Merit List are:
Cut-off Ranks in the First Merit List are:
Insofar, only the application date for RGIPT B.Tech admissions is available. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as RGIPT releases RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.