Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers admission to 4-year B.Tech. programme for the academic year 2020. Admission will be based on IIT JEE Advanced Rank List. The application form will be released on the official website as per the schedule. Read all the information about RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc from this page given below.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020
RGIPT invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. program in the following disciplines for the academic year 2020. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) offers 4-year full-time B. Tech. Programme on following disciplines:
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
The schedule of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020 is given below.
|Start date for online submission of application||Last Week of May 2020|
|Last date for online submission of application||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee||Third Week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||Third Week of Jul 2020|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list||Last Week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting at RGIPT, Amethi||Last Week of Jul 2020|
|Orientation & Registration Program||Last Week of Jul 2020|
|Academic session starts||First Week of Aug 2020|
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) Rank List*. The candidate should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PH) in class 12th or equivalent.
*RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
*Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for BTech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligbility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020 wil be available on the official website of RGIPT and the direct link for the same will also be provided below.
Admission Fees (as per last year)
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Rs. 600.00 + 108 taxes for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Rs. 1200.00 + 216 taxes for All Other Candidates
Documents You Need to Bring at the time of Registration
- Letter of Acceptance.
- IIT JEE (Advanced) Admit Card, self-attested copy with original
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets and Certificates, self-attested copies with original
- Original Transfer Certificate OR Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card, self-attested copy with original
- Valid cast certificates as per the central list for SC/ST/OBC category copies with the original .
- In respect of the OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer certificate and a self-declaration (to be signed by the candidate) Form.
- Valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with the original.
- Valid certificates for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs), copy with the original.
- Five passport size latest color photos (one fixed on the application form during registration)
- Online payment receipts/NEFT/RTGS receipt of all transactions
- Anti-Ragging cum Undertaking Form
- Medical Certificate (to be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) releases the list of shortlisted candidates for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020. A direct link to check the merit list will also be provided here as RGIPT will release the official notification. Thereafter, all selected candidates are required to pay the remaining Admission Fee to lock the seat. Failing will result in auto-withdrawal from the admission process.
RGIPT will release the first provisional list (RGIPT Registration No. wise) of shortlisted candidates for selection into B.Tech progm (Chemical and Petroleum Engineering) at RGIPT, Jais, Amethi. The final selection will depend upon your submission of Registration Fee (Gen/GEN-EWS/OBC Rs. 30,000 and SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 10,000) online within the stipulated time and your rank in JEE Advance merit list.
The updated fee structure for B.tech admissions are yet to be uploaded on the official website. However, candidates can check last year’s fee structure below for reference.
*Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-). Selected candidates must submit the remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) online towards Admission Fees.
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2019
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2018
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2017
RGIPT B.Tech Cut off 2016
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Official Website: www.rgipt.ac.in
Insofar, official details of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.