RGPV PG Admission 2017 Result is to be declared by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya after the careful scrutiny of the application forms received for RGPV PG Admission. Candidates who are applying for the same can check their Result here.
RGPV PG Admission 2017
Candidates who have applied for the RGPV Admission 2017 will be shortlisted by the Admission Committee and the list of the selected candidates will be released online on the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (www.rgpv.ac.in). RGPV will also be released separate list of selected candidates for each course.
How to check RGPV PG Result 2017
The general procedure expected to be followed to check the RGPV Admission 2017 Result is provided below. The procedure will be updated, if necessary, after the announcement of Result.
- Go to the official website of RGPV – www.rgpv.ac.in OR click the direct link to be given above.
- Navigate to the RGPV Admission 2017 section and check for ‘Results’ link.
- Choose the course for which you’ve applied.
- Enter the Registration No. / Application No. / Date of Birth / password etc as required.
- Provided the entered information is valid, the RGPV PG Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Save and take a print out for future reference.
About RGPV PG Result 2017
- RGPV PG Result 2017 will be announced as per the schedule by RGPV Admission Committee.
- RGPV has shortlisted the candidates for the admission to PG courses.
- The shortlisted candidates have to appear for RGPV Admission process with all the necessary documents.
- For taking the admission, the candidate must pay the Tution Fee for first semester within seven days of declaration of RGPV PG Result 2017.
- Failure in submitting the fee shall disqualify the candidature.
Cancellation of Admission
If at any stage, it is found that a candidate has got admission in any course on the basis of false or incorrect information or by hiding relevant facts or if at any time after admission it is found that the admission was given to the candidate due to some mistake or oversight, the admission granted to such a candidate, shall liable to be cancelled forthwith, without any notice at any time during the course of his/her studies, by the Registrar of the university or Director of UIT-RGPV.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.