RIE CEE 2019 Result has been declared by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). RIE CEE Result 2019 is available for check online at cee.ncert.gov.in. It is announced via login and to check it, user id and password are needed. No hard copy of the RIE CEE Result is sent to the candidates via post. For selection of the candidates, 60% marks weightage is given to RIE CEE score and 40% weightage is for marks in qualifying exam. Successful candidates get admission in B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed and B.Ed./ B.D. M.Ed./M.Ed. Ed course. Know more about RIE CEE 2019 Result from this page.
RIE CEE 2019 Result
The results of RIE CEE 2019 are declared in two groups – B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed and B.Ed./ B.D. M.Ed./M.Ed. Ed separately. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of RIE CEE Result 2019 from the table below.
|RIE CEE 2019 Result||Dates|
|RIE CEE 2019 exam date||09 Jun 2019|
|RIE CEE 2019 result date for B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed|
|RIE CEE 2019 result date for B.Ed./ B.Ed. M.Ed./M.Ed.||20 Jul 2019|
|Date of Online Counselling||Fourth week of July 2019|
Check Here: Click Here to check RIE CEE 2019 Result.
How to Check RIE CEE 2019 Result?
Candidates have to follow some steps to check their result. These steps are given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to check the RIE CEE Result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their user id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can view their result.
Step 5: Finally, download and take a print out of the RIE CEE Result for future reference.
RIE CEE 2018 Weightage of Marks
Results will be announced and the ranking or the score will be based on the marks calculated using the following technique. 60% of the marks weightage will be given to the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination and 40% marks of weightage will be given to the total scores scored by the candidate in subjects of the qualifying exam.
Aggregate score calculation will be done in the following way:
- B.Sc. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.: Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in the qualifying examination.
- B.A. B.Ed.: Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of Maximum marks of qualifying examination.
- B.Ed.: Obtained total marks of qualifying degree examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying degree examination
- B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated) : Obtained total marks of qualifying PG examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying PG examination
- M.Ed. : Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying examination. If the qualifying examination is B.Sc.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed /B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed. Only the obtained total marks of professional components out of the maximum marks in these components.
RIE CEE 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of result, the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling session. The Counselling session for RIE CEE 2019 will start from Fourth Week of July 2019. It will be done in the respective RIEs. Candidates are advised to check the counselling details like Dates, Venue, Eligibility, and documents required.
RIE CEE Seats Matrix
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.