|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences is notified that medical candidates seeking admission in MD / MS / Diploma courses shall be allocated seats as per result of NEET PG. Complete details of RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG 2017 is given here.
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 Through NEET PG
This is for general information of the intending medical graduates of the beneficiary States of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal and Non- RIMS medical graduates who are seeking admission to Postgraduate Courses in RIMS that the allocation of seats for MD/MS/Diploma Courses 2017 and procedures of selection of candidates shall be as follows. RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2017. Candidates who have appeared and qualified NEET PG 2017 are eligible for admission based on their rank in the above examination. Those candidates who have not qualified NEET PG 2017 need not apply.
Schedule for the RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application can be downloaded from||16 Dec 2016|
|Last date of receipt of application form||28 Feb 2017|
|Tentative date of counselling||11 Apr 2017|
Notified on 05 Apr 2017: – The venue of the 1st round counselling of PG Admission in RIMS id shifted to JNIMS Auditorium, Porompat, Imphal on 11 Apr 2017 at 11:00 AM sharp. All eligible candidates are to report at the venue by 10:00 AM.
Application form can be downloaded from the institute website www.rims.edu.in. The application form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- for all category of candidates from any nationalized bank of India (except UBI, RIMS Branch) drawn in favour of Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal payable at Imphal.
The candidates should fill in the application form in his/her own handwriting, clearly and legibly. Application form should reach the Office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004 Manipur on or before the last date. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained under any circumstances. RIMS, Imphal will not be responsible for any postal Delay.
- The candidate must be an Indian National, holding M.B.B.S. degree from a Medical College/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India and has obtained permanent registration from M.C.I. or any State Medical Councils. In the nomination letter, any directive/option of subject preference mentioned against the names of candidates will not be entertained as the allotment of seats will be strictly in order of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate).
- Candidates working in the State Health Service on regular basis only will be considered.
- Candidates (Doctors) who are appointed on temporary / contract basis or adhoc-appointments shall not be considered under the Sponsored
- Category. Candidates appointed by any other establishment in the state other than the State Health Service are not considered.
- Release order form the sponsoring State Health Service should categorically mention that salary during the postgraduate course will be given to the candidate by the sponsoring state Government and she or he will continue to work under the respective State Health Service after completion of the course.
- Admission for the sponsored candidates will be cancelled at any time if they are found admitted in the postgraduate course by submitting false information or document.
Open Category: The candidate must be an Indian National, hold MBBS degree from Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal and has obtained permanent registration from MCI or any State Medical Councils. A candidate who is completing 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31.03.2017 and supported by certificate from the Head of the Institute, can appear in the Counselling for admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses.
Non-RIMS Category: The candidate must be an Indian National, hold MBBS degree from any MCI Recognized Medical Institutions except RIMS, Imphal and has obtained permanent registration from MCI or any State Medical Councils. A candidate who is completing 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31.03.2017 and supported by certificate from the Head of the Institute, can appear in the counselling for admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses.
However, his/her admission will be subject to production of Internship completion certificate and provisional registration certificate. Permanent registration should be submitted within one month of admission, failing which the admission will be cancelled.
Reservation of PG seats in RIMS
- All India Quota (AIQ) – 50%
- Beneficiary States including Non-RIMS medical graduates 50% seats are allotted as under:
- Sponsored Category seats for participating States: Arunachal Pradesh-7, Manipur-7, Meghalaya-7, Nagaland-7, Sikkim-7 & Tripura-7
- Open Category seats for RIMS graduates: Arunachal Pradesh-2, Manipur-2, Meghalaya-2, Mizoram-2, Nagaland-2, Sikkim-2 & Tripura-2 & RIMS (AIQ)-2)
- Non-RIMS Medical graduates – 5 (from N.E region except Assam)
Distribution of Seats