|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2018. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences is notified that medical candidates seeking admission in MD / MS / Diploma courses shall be allocated seats as per the result of NEET PG. Complete details of RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2018 through NEET PG 2018 is given here.
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2018 Through NEET PG
This is for general information of the intending medical graduates of the beneficiary States of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal and Non- RIMS medical graduates who are seeking admission to Postgraduate Courses in RIMS that the allocation of seats for MD/MS/Diploma Courses 2018 and procedures of selection of candidates shall be as follows. RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2018 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2018. Candidates who have appeared and qualified NEET PG 2018 are eligible for admission based on their rank in the above examination. Those candidates who have not qualified NEET PG 2018 need not apply.
Schedule for the RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application Form can be downloaded from||05 Jan 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form||28 Feb 2018|
|Tentative date of counselling||10 Apr 2018|
Application form can be downloaded from the RIMS website (www.rims.edu.in). The application form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- for all category of candidates from any nationalized bank of India (except UBI, RIMS Branch) drawn in favour of Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal payable at Imphal.
The candidates should fill in the application form in his/her own handwriting, clearly and legibly. The application form should reach the Office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004 Manipur on or before February 28, 2018. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained under any circumstances. RIMS, Imphal will not be responsible for any postal Delay.
- The candidate must be an Indian National, holding M.B.B.S. degree from a Medical College/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India and has obtained permanent registration from M.C.I. or any State Medical Councils. In the nomination letter, any directive/option of subject preference mentioned against the names of candidates will not be entertained as the allotment of seats will be strictly in order of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate).
- Candidates working in the State Health Service on regular basis only will be considered.
- Candidates (Doctors) who are appointed on temporary / contract basis or adhoc-appointments shall not be considered under the Sponsored
- Category. Candidates appointed by any other establishment in the state other than the State Health Service are not considered.
- Release order form the sponsoring State Health Service should categorically mention that salary during the postgraduate course will be given to the candidate by the sponsoring state Government and she or he will continue to work under the respective State Health Service after completion of the course.
- Admission for the sponsored candidates will be cancelled at any time if they are found admitted in the postgraduate course by submitting false information or document.
Open Category: The candidate must be an Indian National, hold MBBS degree from Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal and has obtained permanent registration from MCI or any State Medical Councils. A candidate who is completing 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2018 and supported by certificate from the Head of the Institute, can appear in the Counselling for admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses.
RIMS-AIQ Category: Candidates must be an Indian National admitted in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal under all India Quota (AIQ) holding MBBS degree.
Non-RIMS Category: The candidate must be an Indian National, hold MBBS degree from any MCI Recognized Medical Institutions except RIMS, Imphal and has obtained permanent registration from MCI or any State Medical Councils. A candidate who is completing 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2018 and supported by certificate from the Head of the Institute, can appear in the counselling for admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses.
However, his/her admission will be subject to production of Internship completion certificate and provisional registration certificate. Permanent registration should be submitted within one month of admission, failing which the admission will be cancelled.
- AIQ seats are to be filled up at All India Level as per norm adopted by DGHS(ME), Govt. of India from All India Merit List of NEET-PG-2018.
- Beneficiary States seats both Sponsored and Open Categories will be alotted to eligible candidates through physical counselling to be held at RIMS, Imphal from the state wise merit list of NEET-PG-2018.
- Non-RIMS Medical graduates shall be selected on the basis of merit list in NEET-PG-2018.
Tentative date of counselling is April 10, 2018. Candidates are required to be physically present with all relevant original documents. Choice of subject as allocated on the basis of personal counselling will be final and no request for subsequent change of subject or mutual exchange of subjects will be entertained after the last counselling.
Candidate who does not participate in the first counselling will not be eligible for any subsequent counselling.
Documents to be examined during counselling:
At the time of counselling, candidate is required to produce the following documents:
- Acknowledgement slip issued by RIMS, Imphal on submission of the prescribed form for PG seat in RIMS, Imphal.
- Admit Card of NEET_PG-2018.
- Rank letter in NEET-PG-2018.
- University MBBS Degree certificate.
- mark Sheets of MBBS examination (1st, 2nd, and Final).
- Permanent MCI/State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
Venue of Counselling: Jubilee Hall, RIMS, Imphal.
Following the counselling, selection list will be published and the candidates are required to get themselves admitted on or before May 02, 2018 by paying the necessary fees and submitting the following original documents to the Academic Section, Regional Institute of Medica Sciences Imphal.
- Permanent MCI/State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Marksheets of MBBS Examinations (1st, 2nd, and Final).
- University MBBS Degree Certificate.
For Joining the candidates are required to report positively by May 02, 2018 to the concerned department.
Reservation of PG seats in RIMS
- All India Quota (AIQ) – 50%
- Beneficiary States including Non-RIMS medical graduates 50% seats are allotted as under:
- Sponsored Category seats for participating States: Arunachal Pradesh-7, Manipur-7, Meghalaya-7, Nagaland-7, Sikkim-7 & Tripura-7
- Open Category seats for RIMS graduates: Arunachal Pradesh-2, Manipur-2, Meghalaya-2, Mizoram-2, Nagaland-2, Sikkim-2 & Tripura-2 & RIMS (AIQ)-2)
- Non-RIMS Medical graduates – 5 (from N.E region except Assam)
Distribution of Seats
Official Website: www.rims.edu.in
For more Details about NEET-PG-2018 read this Information Bulletin.