AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020 – Candidates can download sample papers for AIMA RMAT 2020 from this page. It is beneficial for all the test takers to solve the sample papers and get insight into how the question paper is framed. AIMA RMAT is computer based test that consists of multiple choice questions. There are two parts in the exam. Scroll down to know more about AIMA RMAT sample paper 2020 such as its significance, how to use sample paper etc.
AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020
By solving AIMA RMAT sample papers, candidates can get to know the type of questions that come in the exam and the difficulty level of questions as well. You can download sample question paper of AIMA RMAT 2020 from below.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the duration of exam, number of questions, sections etc from the exam pattern given below. Check the exam pattern for AIMA RMAT 2020.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Mode: Computer – Based Test
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Sections: Basics of management, Research fundamentals and aptitude
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking
AIMA RMAT 2020 Syllabus
There are two parts in AIMA RMAT. Check the important topics and chapters given below for AIMA RMAT 2020.
Part A: Basics of Management
- Functions of managers in business organizations
- Managerial skills and levels
- Balance sheet and its components
- Fundamentals of human resource management: Selection, training and appraisal
- Globalization of business
- Functions of marketing and operations managers
- Concepts and components of marketing mix
- Inventory costs and simple models
- Statistical quality control techniques
- Indian financial systems
- Elements of business environment
- Meaning power and authority
Part B: Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems
- Primary and secondary data
- Population and sample
- Type of sampling methods
- Research and teaching aptitude
- Research ethics
- Data interpretation
- Types of variables
- Methods of data collection
- Overview of higher education system in India
- Logical reasoning
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
Significance of AIMA RMAT 2020 Sample Papers
Candidates can use the sample papers to know more about the understanding of the exam. Check the points given below for the same.
- For better understanding of the exam: Candidates can get to know about the exam in a better way after having a look at the sample papers.
- For increasing speed and accuracy: By solving the sample papers, candidates can increase their efficiency which might help them at the time of examination.
- For gaining confidence: As the test-takers solve more and more question papers from the sample papers, it is going to help them to gain confidence which helps them to perform better in the exam.
- Lessens the time of problem-solving: By solving more and more questions, the candidates can lessen their time of solving the questions and at the time of actual examination, they can complete their paper on time and can get a time for revision too.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Important Books
Candidates can have a look at the list of the books given below for the better preparation of the exam.
|Important Books||Buy here|
|Basics of Economics & Management||Click here|
|The Basics of Financial Econometrics||Click here|
|Basics of Project Management||Click here|
|Research Methodology : Methods And Techniques||Click here|
|Outside-In Management||Click here|
About AIMA RMAT 2020
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is conducted jointly by AIMA and Aligarh Muslim University. It is conducted at national level and is a computer based test. The programme is aimed at offering formal training to the working managers for the academic growth. As this is a research programme, it aims in the development of skills through proper methods of research.
AIMA was established in 1957 as beginning of powerful movements. AIMA and AMU is a joint Ph.D programmes which aims at providing training to the budding faculty and working managers. This helps in skill development and development of competencies based on the understanding of principles and methods of conducting research. After five decades of its establishment, AIMA is known for its national status. It has membership of almost 30,000 professional individual members and 3,000 corporate organizations.AIMA RMAT
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.