AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020: AIMA will conduct the Research Management Aptitude Test i.e RMAT for admission to postgraduate PH.D programs. All the candidates who want to get admission to postgraduate programmes ned to appear in the RMAT exam. The exam will contain multiple choice questions with no negative marking in the exam. Candidates who are planning to appear in the AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam must know the pattern for the same. Candidates can check the AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020 here.
AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020
Candidates who want to become eligible for the interview have to score atleast 50% marks in the AIMA RMAT exam. All the candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for further proess. Candidates who planning to appear in the entrance exam must practice the sample papers as musch as possible for better results.
The AIMA Sample Paper 2020 is given here for candidate’s reference, so one can refer to this.
BASICS OF MANAGEMENT
- In what order do managers typically perform the managerial functions?
a) organising, planning, controlling, leading
b) organising, leading, planning, controlling
c) planning, organising, leading, controlling
d) planning, organising, controlling, leading
- When we classify managers according by their level in the organization they are
described as _
a) functional, staff and line managers
b) top managers, middle managers and supervisors
c) high level and lower level managers
d) general managers and administrative managers
- Legitimate power in leadership stems from:
a) organizational authority
b) a role acknowledged by the followers
c) leadership skills
d) identification with other leaders
- Which of the following is not a typical HRM issues?
- A structured interview is one:
(a) that is biographical
(b) that has a clearly defined beginning, middle and end
(c) that requires the candidate to answer a set of questions issued in advance
(d) built around a set of predetermined questions
- Which of the following statements is correct?
a) Marketing is the term used to refer only to the sales function within a firm.
b) Marketing managers don’t usually get involved in production or distribution decisions.
c) Marketing is an activity that considers only the needs of the organization; not the needs
of society as a whole.
d) Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating,
communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers,
clients, partners, and society at large.
- The going concern concept assumes that
a) The entity continue running for foreseeable future
a) The entity continue running until the end of accounting period
b) The entity will close its operating in 10 years
c) The entity can’t be liquidated
- Which financial statement displays the revenues and expenses of a company for a period
a) Income statement
b) Balance sheet
c) Cash flow statement
d) Statement of stockholder’s equity
- The most important parameter in statistical quality control is the:
- Which of the following is not an inventory?
b) Raw material
c) Finished products
d) Consumable tools
RESEARCH FUNDAMENTALS AND APTITUDE
- An essential criterion of scientific study is__________.
(1) belief (2) value (3) objectivity (4) subjectivity
- Social science tries to explain __ between human activities and natural laws
(1) causal connection (2) reason (3) interaction (4) objectives
- Population Census is an example of _ research.
(1) Diagnostic (2) Empirical (3) Clinical (4) Survey
- Which of the following is an example of primary data?
(1) Book (2) Journal (3) News Paper (4) Census Report
- Hypothesis which explains relationship between two variables is called________
(1) causal (2) relational (3) descriptive (4) tentative
- Which among the following is NOT a ‘Measure of Central Tendency’?
(1) Median (2) Mode (3) Quartiles (4) Mean
- Published books can be sourced from which kind of data?
(1) Imaginary data (2) Rudimentary data
(3) Primary data (4) Secondary data
- The process of grouping of related facts into classes is called________.
(1) Tabulation (2) Bifurcation (3) Pie diagram (4) Classification
- Picking up few variables units and making a general prediction based on their study is
(1) sample (2) census (3) primary data (4) secondary data
- Field study is related to________.
(1) laboratory situation (2) sporting events
(3) real-life situation (4) school & college situation
Click Here to Download AIMA RMAT Sample Paper 2020.
RMAT 2020 Exam
Research Management Aptitude Test i.e. RMAT it is a national level entrance examination conducted by AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D. programme is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. It helps in the development of skills and competencies based on a sound understanding of the principles of management and methods of conducting research with scientific rigor. Interested candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
AIMA was established in 1957 as begining of powerful movements. AIMA and AMU is a joint Ph.D programmes which aims at providing training to the budding faculty and working managers. This will help in skill development and development of competencies based on the understanding of principles and methods of conducting research.AIMA RMAT