AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020 – All India Management Association (AIMA) prescribes the syllabus for AIMA Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) at aima.in. From this page, candidates can download AIMA RMAT syllabus. Candidates can check the syllabus for AIMA RMAT 2020 to know about the important topics from which the question paper is framed. The candidates need to analyze the syllabus properly before the exam as it clears out the doubts in the minds of the curious test-takers about the topics that are going to come in the exam. For more information about AIMA RMAT syllabus 2020, check the information given here.
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020
The candidates need to check the syllabus before the examination as candidates can prepare in a better way after knowing the important topics and chapters. The syllabus for AIMA RMAT 2020 includes two parts that specifies different topics which are to be covered in the exam.
How to Prepare Using AIMA RMAT 2020 Syllabus?
Candidates can check the points given below to know what can be the possible uses of syllabus for the preparation of the exam.
- Get to know important topics and chapters: Candidates can know the important topics and chapters after analyzing the syllabus and thus, can prepare the study plan accordingly.
- For cross-checking: If you have already started preparing for the exam, the syllabus released by the official exam conducting body can be used to ensure that if there is any topic which has been missed or not.
- For deciding time: The test-takers can decide in how much time a particular topic has to be covered and how to follow the time – table till a day before the examination.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern given below for AIMA RMAT 2020.
- Mode: It is a computer – based test
- Duration: The duration for the test is 90 minutes
- Medium: The language of the question paper is English only
- Type of questions: There are multiple – choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 100 questions in total
- Parts: There are two parts in the paper namely Basics of management and research fundamentals and aptitude
AIMA RMAT 2020 Important Books
Candidates can refer to the list of books given below for the preparation of AIMA RMAT 2020.
|Research Methodology : Methods And Techniques||Buy Here|
|Research Methodology: A Step by Step |
Guide for Beginners
|Research Methodology||Buy Here|
|Research Methodology: A Theoretical Approach||Buy Here|
|Ph. D. Entrance Test||Buy Here|
AIMA RMAT 2020
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is conducted by AIMA and AMU. The test is conducted at national level and is a computer-based test. It consists of multiple – choice questions wherein, 4 choices are provided to the students. The test centres for AIMA RMAT 2020 are Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai. After the test, an interview takes place for the shortlisted candidates to further confirm their admission. The interview takes place at Lajpat Nagar, Delhi.
All India Management Association (AIMA) was established in the year 1957. Initially, it got support from Government of Indian and Indian corporate sector to develop management profession in India. It is a body of national status. It has a membership of almost 58 local management associations and 2 cooperating associations abroad.AIMA RMAT
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.