RMCAAT Application Form 2018 – RMCAAT 2018 Online Registration Form is available at www.rmcaatonline.com. The RMCAAT 2018 Application Form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided below. The candidate must fill all details as required in the Online Application Form carefully. The process of admission in First year MCA and Second year MCA through lateral entry by online Counselling for RMCAAT 2018.
RMCAAT Application Form 2018
The RMCAAT 2018 application form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and web portal of RMCAAT 2018. The candidate must fill carefully, all details as required in the online application form. A tentative schedule for important events has been provided below which contains all the necessary details regarding RMCAAT 2018. Application form for RMCAAT 2018 will be available on http://www.rmap2018.com
Procedure for Online Registration
Step-1 :Deposition of Application Fees.
- Cost of RMCAAT-2018 application cum registration form (online) is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two Hundred only) for MCA 1st / MCA 2nd year (non-refundable/nontransferable).
- There are two modes for complete process of form filling and deposition of application cum registration fee as given below:
Step-2: Filling of Online Registration Form
- Candidate must read instructions before filling the online application cum registration form carefully.
- Candidate must upload all the requisite documents in jpg format as given below. (Scanned image of candidate’s photograph in JPG format (image size maximum upto 100 KB), signature in JPG format (image size maximum upto 50 KB) and Copy of mark sheets of Xth, XII th and graduation,
- Candidates have to fill in college choice form after successful completion of application form.
- The changes are allowed in online application form before final submission i.e. before pressing the “Submit” button on the web portal.
- It will not be possible to make further modification in application from and or college choice form in any circumstances after successful submission by pressing the “Submit” button on the web portal.
Step-3: Taking Printouts/ Hardcopy only after final submission of online application form. Candidate may take printout of application form and college choice form, which will be generated by the web portal after final submission.
Guidelines for filling the Online Registration Form
- Name of the Candidate : Fill in your name, as recorded in the High School (10th Standard) Certificate issued by the Board/University/ Institution in CAPITAL LETTERS. This will be used in all the correspondence. Any change in the name/surname at any stage has to be duly supported by a certificate issued by competent authority. Write your surname in the space provided. Leave one and only one blank space between any two parts of the name.
- Father’s/Mother’s name : Fill your Father’s/ Mother’s Name in the space provided for.
- Date of Birth : Enter you date of birth as given in your High School (Class X) certificate in the boxes provided for this purpose. Fill in as Date Month Year format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Sex : Fill up your Gender Male or female.
- Address for correspondence : Fill in your current address for correspondence at the space provided for. Address should be limited to the space provided. You can shorten the length of address. Do not write your or your father’s name with the address here.
- Permanent Address : Fill in your permanent address for correspondence in the space provided for. Address should be limited to the space provided. You can shorten the length of address. Do not write your or your father’s name with the address here.
- Category : Fill in the appropriate category GEN/SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC.
- Reservation Category-I : Fill in the appropriate category.
- Reservation Category-II : Fill in the appropriate category horizontal reservation.
- Physical Handicapped : Fill in the entry.
- If candidate belongs to TSP category then select appropriate district and block of TSP area.
- Whether domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989?: Fill in Yes or No.
- Domicile Status : Fill in the appropriate status.
- Domicile Category : There are 6 categories for domicile. Fill in the category which is applicable.
- Nationality: Fill in which is applicable.
- Contact Details : such as Mobile Number or phone number along with area code.
- E-mail ID: Confirm/valid E-mail ID.
- Qualification Details : Fill up details of your qualification as following –
- Year of Passing/ Appearing : Fill in your passing year
- Percentage of Marks : Fill in the marks obtained in qualifying degree rounded down to two decimal places. (example:- XX.XX)
- Course in which mathematics studied (12th or Graduation).
- Where grading/rating system is adopted grades must be converted correctly/carefully in percentage.
- Photograph : Upload your recent colour photograph in required size (maximum100 KB JPEG Format)
- Signature : upload your recent signature in required size.
- Declaration by the Candidate : You must read and agree with the declaration to authenticate the information provided by you, Failure to do so will lead to rejection of the application.
- In form the field marked as * are mandatory to be filled.