RMCAAT 2021 – CEG Rajasthan, has released the Application form for MCA through RMCAAP 2021 on November 17, 2021. Rajasthan MCA Admission Process (RMCAAP) is conducted in online mode for admission to 1st year of MCA programme in colleges in the state of Rajasthan . Centre for Electronic Governance is going to conduct RMCAAP 2021 through ceg.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates with bachelor degree can participate in the admission process. To participate in RMCAAP 2021, the willing candidates have to register and fill application form on RMCAAP’s official portal. Get complete information regarding RMCAAP 2021 from this page.
Latest – RMCAAP 2021 Application form has released on November 17, 2021. Click here to Apply.
RMCAAT 2021 – Rajasthan State Centralized Counselling for MCA
RMCAAP 2021 comprises of online registration, fee payment, choice-filling, choice-locking, seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institutes.
|Online Registration starts||17 Nov 2021|
|Last date for Online application cum registration fee deposition||to be announced|
|Declaration of tentative merit list||to be announced|
|Last date for calling objection in tentative merit list (Online)||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of college option form||to be announced|
|Declaration of final merit list& allotment list||to be announced|
|Last date for reporting in the allotted institute by candidates||to be announced|
|Last date of online acceptance for upward movement||to be announced|
|Declaration of the list of candidates applied for upward movement||to be announced|
|Declaration of allotment list after upward movement||to be announced|
|Last date for reporting by candidates to the institutes after upward movement||to be announced|
|Last date of management quota admission||to be announced|
RMCAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates willing to get admitted to MCA course are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before registering and filling the RMCAAP 2021 online application form.
- The candidate having Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- The candidate having Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
RMCAAT 2021 Application Form
RMCAAT 2021 Application form has been released on official website by CEG, Rajasthan. Candidates seeking admission can check the elegibility criteria and fill the form before last date. Admission to MCA course will be subject to fulfill the eligibility criteria along with filling application form correctly.After successful registration, the applicants need to pay an application fee. Check the application fee and eligible modes of payment below.
Application Fee: Applicants should pay Application cum registration fees of Rs. 1200/-. One can pay the application fee using a credit card/ debit card/ net-banking or by submitting cash at E-Mitra kiosk.
Steps of filling the application form:
- Go to the official website from the direct link given above.
- Click on “Register for RMCAAP 2021” and fill all the required information.
- Submit Application fee as per the given options.
- After Payment, Application form will be active
- Then, fill the complete application form by filling the required details.
- After Application form, Fill and Lock college Choice options.
- Print the Application form and keep it for future reference.
RMCAAT 2021 Admission Process
The admission will be performed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The admissions will be done through on-line counselling.
The admission of the students in first year for MCA institutions in Rajasthan will be made to the eligible candidates as per Govt. of Rajasthan norms considering following priorities:
|Basis of admissions||Priority|
|Eligible candidates appeared in NIMCET-2021 exam and having Rajasthan state domicile.||1st|
|Eligible candidates appeared in NIMCET-2021 exam score and not having Rajasthan state domicile||2nd|
|Eligible candidates having Rajasthan state domicile.||3rd|
|Eligible candidates not having Rajasthan state domicile.||4th|
- Formation of Merit: Merit will be based on the final Percentage of Graduation.
- In case of Tie Breaking: Candidate having higher age will be given higher merit/ rank thereafter the candidate who has applied earlier will be given higher merit/ rank
RMCAAT 2021 Online Counselling Procedure
Rajasthan Management Admission Process proceeds in multiple stages. Check all the stages of RMAP 2021 admission process below.
The admission in first year MBA in management institutions in Rajasthan will be made to the eligible candidates as per Govt. of Rajasthan norms considering following priorities:
- Registration and application fee payment Firstly, all the candidates have to register themselves on the counselling portal and pay the application fee. Note down the login id and password generated after online registration.
- Choice filling and locking: Login using login id and password to fill the application form. Fill all the required details, upload documents and fill college preferences in the application form. A candidate can fill any number of college choices. One can modify the filled choices any number of times before final locking.
- Seat Allotment: As per the schedule, the allotment of seats is made. The allotment list and allotment letters are published on RMAP’s website. The candidates have to print out the allotment letter and carry the same to the allotted institute. No applicant is going to receive the allotment letter through post.
- Reporting at the allotted institute: The candidates have to finally report at the allotted institute with the allotment letter within the specified time. Candidates also need to carry all the original documents, admission fee and 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents. It is mandatory for the candidates to report at the allotted institute to be considered for admission. Failure to do so leads to cancellation of allotted seat.
RMCAAT 2021 Upward Movement
After the first round of counselling, the candidates can opt for upward-movement/ seat up-gradation. The following 2 categories of candidates are eligible to participate in upward-movement.
- Candidates who report at the institute after seat allotment and accept the allotted seat. Such candidates are eligible for up-gradation of seat. If the candidates are allotted a new seat after upward movement, the earlier allotted seat is cancelled.
- Those candidates who participate in the 1st round of counselling but do not get a seat.
The candidates, who get a seat allotted to them in the upward-movement round, have to report at the allotted institute within the notified time along with all the documents.
Documents Required while Reporting for RMCAAT 2021
Candidates shall carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter taken from the RMCAAP-2021 web
portal using their login details. Candidate should paste their recent color
photographs on the Application cum Registration form with one additional colored
photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt if available.
- Class X (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- NIMCET-2021 score card (If applied through NIMCET score).
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam (Graduation).
- A self attested copy as a proof of passing mathematics at either 12th or graduation
- Certificate of category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC/ EWS), issued by the competent
authority (if applicable).
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in required format (for non-creamy layer), (if
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), (if applicable).
- Certificate for Ex-Service men, (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Fee to be deposited at the Institute
RMCAAT 2021 Reservation
The seats are reserved in accordance with the guidelines and norms of the Rajasthan Government.
|OBC (Non-creamy )||21%|
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||10%|
|PwD (Person with disability)||5%|
|Dependants of Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry Award Winners/|
killed defence personnel/ serving defence personnel
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants)||5%|
|TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||5%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
Centre for Electronic Governance, Jaipur
CEG, Government of Rajasthan is an autonomous body under DTE (Department of Technical Education). Its foundation stone was laid at the campus of Khaitan Polytechnic College on December 08, 2006. CEG runs various technical programs approved by Rajasthan Technical Education such as Hadoop, Big Data, AWS, CCNA, ASP.NET, Entity framework, C++, C, Linux etc. The body also serves as study centre of IGNOU for the following courses: BCA, MCA, PGDIS, ACISE and CIT. Centre for Electronic Governance also organizes several summer training programs for B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and diploma courses.
For More Detail Regarding RMCAAT 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.