RMLAU Application Form 2020 – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad (RMLAU) has extended the last date to submission of the application form up to July 30, 2020, on the official website rmlau.ac.in. Candidates can apply for various U.G and P.G courses. Candidates have to fill his/her personal, communication and qualification details, etc. They also have to pay the Entrance Exam fee online at the time of registration Printout of application form or application Fee receipt is to be sent to the University for appearing the Entrance Exam. For more information about RMLAU Application Form 2020, how to apply read the page below.
Latest: Last date to application form has been extended now. Scroll down to Apply.
RMLAU Application Form 2020
The candidate will have to generate a Unique Application Reference number by Paying the Entrance fee. Interested candidates can check the schedule for Application Form 2020 from below:
|RMLAU Admission 2020||Dates (Revised)|
|Availability of application form from||25 Apr 2020|
|Last date for fee submission of application form (U.G)|
|Last date for online Application for U.G.|
|Last date for fee submission of application form (P.G)|
|Last date for online Application for P.G|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for RMLAU 2020 Application Form.
RMLAU Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad has further extended last date to submission of application form for UG & PG Programme 2020 up to July 30, 2020. Check the official website image is given below.
At the time of registration, candidates have to obtain a Unique Identification Number, for which candidates have to pay the mentioned below application Fee as per last year:
- Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee online through mention below ways:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
How to Fill RMLAU Application Form 2020 ?
Candidates can follow the mentioned below steps to fill RMLAU Application Form 2020 :
Click here to download the guidelines to fill the application form.
Step 1: Go the official website, click on the link (www.rmlauentrance.in) for registration
Step 2 : Fill the Details required like personal, communication and Qualification Details.
Note : After filling the form, click on the submit button.
Step 3 : After submitting the form, unique Application Reference No will be generated. Note the application Number and proceed to make online payment.
Step 4: Click on Make payment and make payment of application Fees, then application form page will be opened.
Step 5: After that, fill the other details and upload Photograph and Signature in their prescribed.
Step 6 : You will receive successfully submitted application form confirmation, and then take out the print of the filled form for future reference
RMLAU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria required for admission into various courses from below:
- B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Electronics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science) – who have passed 10+2 with subject as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and with minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or Equivalent is eligible for B.Sc programme
- BCA and B.Lib.Sc –those who have passed Intermediate or 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects with minimum 45% marks can apply for the BCA
- B.PES – Those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent is eligible for B.PES course
- B.Sc – 10+2/ Intermediate with minimum 40% marks
- B.P.ED – Candidates who have done graduation in Physical Education with 50% marks is eligible for B.PEd
- M.Ed. (Two years) – candidates those who have completed B.Ed. /L.T. with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC & ST) can apply for this course
- M.P.Ed. – those who have passed B.P.Ed. with at least 50 % marks or B.P.E can apply for M.P.Ed .
- L.L.M. – Those who have completed LL.B. 3 years/5 years with 50% marks can apply for L.L.M course
- LL.B. (Three years course)- As per Norms of BCI, candidates who have passed Graduation with 45% marks for General & OBC & 40% for SC/ST Candidates can apply for this course.
- L.L.B. (5 Year course) – Candidates who have completed intermediate with minimum 45% marks (general) and 40% marks (SC/ST) can apply for L.L.B course
Click here to download the eligibility criteria.
Details To Be Enter In RMLAU Application Form 2020
Candidates have to enter the mentioned below details in Online Application Form:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name of Candidate (Don’t use Mr./Shri.)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Aadhar Card No
- Email Id
- Sub- Category
- Course Type
- Course Name
- Result of Eligibility
- University or Board
RMLAU 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates have to download the admit card by logging in with Application Number and Date of Birth. Admit Card is must be carried at the examination centre at the time of examination. It will carry candidate’s name, roll no, Centre , exam date and Time, category, course name etc. In case of any discrepancy, candidate must inform University for the corrections.
About Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University was founded in 1975 , it is also called as Avadh University or Awadh University. In 2001-02 , University has started, Institute of Engineering & Technology on the campus with courses like B.Tech, MCA, and other courses like M.C.J., M.S.W. University offers various undergraduate , postgraduate and PG Diploma courses.
Official Website: www.rmlau.ac.in
RMLAU 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to fill the application form online from the official website.
Ans : Yes, Candidates have to send printout of offline application form or printout of fee receipt as a proof before the entrance exam.
Ans : Candidates are advised to pay the application fee in online mode(Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) only.
Ans : Candidates applying for U.G courses must have completed 10+2/ Intermediate in their respective streams.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.