RMLAU Result 2018 for admission tests conducted in the year 2018 has been published online. The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can able to check their result by entering the details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc. RMLAU Result 2018 has been published on the official website and candidates can also check their result on this page. The selection of the candidates for various UG/PG courses for the academic session 2018 will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Get all the details about result date, how to check result etc. below.
RMLAU Result 2018
The result of RMLAU 2018 admission test is declared by the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University. Candidates can able to check the result on the official website of the university. The schedule for the declaration of RMLAU Result 2018 is given in the table below.
|Entrance Exam 2018 date||18, 19 and 20 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2018|
|Counselling||05 Jul 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the result for RMLAU Entrance Exam 2018.
Official Website: www.rmlau.ac.in
- In category ‘A’ benefit of only one item will be given. For availing the benefit of weightage for National/State Level Games candidate must produce the certificate issued by Department of Sports of Government or National/State Games Federation. For Inter University/Inter collegiate games, the certificate duly signed by the Vice Chancellor, President or Secretary of Sports Council will be considered.
- Only one category of weightage from B 1 to B 8 is allowed. For N.C.C. weightage, certificate issued by Director General, N.C.C. will be acceptable.
- For residential courses of the university the maximum permissible limit of weightage is 18 marks, while for LL.B. and B.P.Ed., it is 25 marks.
Counselling 2018 will be done after results declaration. Counselling and seat allotment for different courses will be conducted by the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University. Candidates who will appear in the RMLAU Entrance Test 2018 and fulfill eligibility conditions must take part in the counselling process for admission in different courses for admission.
Certificates / Documents required at the time of Counselling
- High School Marks Sheet/ Certificate clearly mentioning Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate (If eligibility is intermediate) or mark sheet of last year of graduation (if eligibility is graduation).
- Recently issued (within six months) Caste Certificate from appropriate authority–Tahsildar/SDM.
- Certificate from appropriate authority for Horizontal Reservation/Weightage.
- Certificate from Registrar or Principal of the College of this University for horizontal reservation against Wards quota for residential course only.