RRB ALP Result 2018 will be available for all the two stages of CBT and the Computer-Based Aptitude Test on the official websites of RRB. The RRB ALP Merit List 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the RRB ALP Result 2018. Candidates will be placed in the final merit list as per their performances in the various stages of the online examination.
There are 17673 Assistant Loco Pilot vacancies in RRB ALP Recruitment 2018. Candidates who will secure marks, equal to or above the Minimum Qualifying Marks prescribed for various communities/categories in the First Stage CBT shall be advised to exercise their choice of preferred post and place of posting.
RRB ALP Result 2018
The RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 First stage CBT will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2018 and result for the same will be uploaded on the official RRB Websites. On the basis of the qualifying status of the candidates in this exam, they will have to go through the further stages of the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018.
|First Stage CBT Exam||Apr/May 2018|
|Result of First Stage CBT Exam||To be announced|
Result: The RRB ALP Result 2018 will be available at the official websites of RRB:
RRB ALP Result 2018 Evaluation
Candidates will be going through many stages of the examination. They will have to clear each of the stages as per the qualifying marks given below.
The Result will be calculated as per the marking scheme of RRB ALP REcruitment 2018. There will be a negative marking of -1/3 in the two stages of the CBT exams and no negative marking in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test.
Here are the qualifying marks in each stage of the Examination:
- In First Stage CBT: Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
- In Second Stage CBT: There will be 2 parts in this exam and the qualifying criteria for both the parts will be as follows-
- Qualifying marks in Part A: Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
- Qualifying Marks in Part B: 35% (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible).
- In Computer Based Aptitude Test: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries in this test to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
How the Final RRB ALP Result 2018 is Evaluated?
The following chart will help you understand the final evaluation of RRB ALP Result 2018:
Thus the Final RRB ALP Result 2018 will be decided. The vacancies may change as per the norms of RRB and will be notified officially if any such changes are made.
Highlights of RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
Here are the important points that you must note about RRB ALP Recruitment 2018.
- RRB ALP Vacancies 2018: 17673
- RRB ALP initial Pay Scale: Rs. 19900 + other allowances
- Age limit: 18 – 30 years as on July 01, 2018
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.