|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the centralized employment notification CEN 03/2014. The notification is regarding recruitment for various posts of ministerial, isolated categories and teachers. As per the RRB CEN 03/2014 notification and advertisement, written examination will be held on 11 January, 2015 and 18 January, 2015. Indian Railways Recruitment Board has notified about vacancies and recruitment for various posts. Interested candidates can know complete details of the third employment notification by RRB this year.
RRB CEN 03/2014 Application forms will be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Board till November 10, 2014, 17.30 hours.
RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Result
Date of Written Examination
January 11, 2015
For posts of Stenographer (Hindi) , Stenographer(English), Chief Law Assistant/Law Assistant, Jr. Translator (Hindi),Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics & Training), Scientific Supervisor (Psycho), Scientific Assistant Gr.I Training, Artist(Psycho), and All Teachers Categories.
January 18, 2015
For posts of Librarian / Library Information Asstt, Staff & Welfare Inspector, Asstt Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Gr-III/Asstt Canteen Manager, Horticulture Inspector/ Horticulture Supervisor/Field Man(Horticulture), Publicity Inspector, Sr Publicity Inspector, Catering Inspector, Photographer, Head Cook/Commercial Cook, Finger Print Examiner, Lab Assistant III.
Details of RRB-wise and Railway-wise posts, categories, vacancies, age-limit, suitability for PWD and minimum educational qualification required are as under.
Cahnge in Vacancy
RRB CEN 03/2014 Details of Vacancies as notified by Railway Recruitment Board
Separate applications for the category 22 to 27 should be sent to Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Allahabad.
Separate applications for the category 28 to 38 should be sent to Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai.
Separate applications for the category 41 to 46 should be sent to Railway Recruitment Board, Malda.
RRB CEN 03/2014 Application Form
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for various posts of Ministerial, Isolated Categories and Teachers. Applications complete in all respects should be sent by
ORDINARY POST to the Railway Recruitment Board concerned (as mentioned in Para 15 of this notification ), so as to reach on or before 10.11.2014 upto 17.30 hrs. Applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of RRB offices concerned, till the closing date and time.
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING
The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the written examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information orthe candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria forthe post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen IVVomen/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes.
- For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 1 00/-.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply for a particular post to any one RRB ONLY, depending upon their eligibility. Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5(A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB will lead to rejection of all the applications.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
The application complete in all respect, can be sent by ORDINARY POST to the Railway Recruitment Board concerned upto 10.11.2014 (till 17.30 Hrs). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahoul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by ORDINARY POST will be 25.11.2014 upto 17.30 hours.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Written Exam for CEN 03/2014
SAME DAY EXAMINATION
Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
There shall be penalty (negative marking) in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 ofthe marks allotted for each question.
MOBILES PHONES BANNED
- Mobile phones, pagers, calculators or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of
these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment for various posts of ministerial, isolated categories and teachers for RRB
AGE LIMIT – The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.15 The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- For Ex-Servicemen. up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
- By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu Kashmir during the period from 01 .01 .1980 to 31.12.1989.
- By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (13 years for CBC and 15 years for SC / ST)
- Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for CBC and 40 years for SCIST candidates.
- For serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff. Casual Labour and Substitutes, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells). For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Cooperative Societies and institutes, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered, subject to a maximum of 5 years.
NOTE:- In case of such post(s)/ category(ies) for which higher age limit have been prescribed specifically, those specific age limit shall apply (refer 2.07& 2.08 above).
The date of birth for candidates for different age groups should be between the dates given below (Both dates inclusive):
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University linstitute as on the date of submission of the application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
RRB CEN 03/2014 Examination Fee
No examination fee for candidates belonging to (1)SC/(2)ST/(3)Ex-Servicemen/(4) Persons with Disability (PWD)/(5) Women/(6)Minorities and (7)Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less than Rs. 50.000/-
NOTE: – Minorities mean Muslims. Christians, Sikhs. Buddhists. Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) (further revision if any received till the closing date of this Centralised Employment Notice). Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper at the time of document verification to the effect that they belong to any of the above minority communities. If the affidavit is not produced at the time of document verification, the candidature will be rejected. Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50.000/-. They have to submit income certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-7 on the letter head of the issuing authority
For Unreserved / OBC Male candidates not coming within the purview of minority/economical backward classes/PWD/Ex-Servicemen. examination fee is Rs. 100/- for all categories.
The examination fee is non-refundable. It should be paid in the form of a crossed Demand Draft (drawn atthe main branch of any ofthe Nationalized Banks). valid for a period of three months or in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘ASSISTANT SECRETARY OR SECRETARY OR MEMBER SECRETARY OR CHAIRMAN OF RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD,” of concerned RRB as mentioned in the para 15 given below. The Bank Drafts/Indian Postal Orders should be payable at the place where Railway Recruitment Board concerned is situated . Outstation Drafts will not be accepted. The Indian Postal Order/Bank Drafts should not be obtained earlier to the date of issue of this Centralised Employment Notice or afterthe closing date of receipt of application OR Fee can be paid by the way of E-Payment at any of the computerised Post Offices across india into RRB – Manual account. The ORIGINAL RECEIPT should be attached with the application form.
The candidates should write the Centralised Employment Notice No., Name of the post applied for. Category Number of the post and their name and postal address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft/Frontside at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order. Remittance of examination fees in any form other than Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order/E-Payment at Post Office will not be accepted (However in case of On-Line applications wherever this facility is provided. examination fee can be remitte through Bank Challan/Credit Card/Debit Card as provided for).
The particulars of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order/Original Post Office receipt submitted as examination fees should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form. An application not accompanied with valid Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order/ Original Post Office Receipt of requisite amount for examination fee will be summarily rejected.
Key points regarding the Railway Recruitment Board CEN 03/2014 Notification
- Written examination will be held on 11.01.15 and 18.01.15 as given on first page of this notice (on the same day by all Participating RRBs).
- As the examination is to be held by all RRBs simultaneously. Candidates can submit application for a particular post to any one RRB only.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of call letter/e-admit card to candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions, with reference to original documents, only after candidates have qualified in all the stages of examination. RRBs may reject applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria. and if appointed. such a candidate(s) are liable to be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for any post, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s) (Refer Para 9). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Educationalffechnical qualifications from recognized Board/University/ Institute as on the date of submission of the application for this Centralised Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
Important instructions for all the interested candidates, who wish to apply for RRB Stenographer / Teacher / Inspector / Other posts
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed, need NOT apply in response to this Centralised Employment Notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father’s Name/ Community/photo (face)/ educational and/ or Technical qualification will be summarily rejected & also debarred from RRB examinations as per para 13 given below. A candidate will also be debarred from examinations of all RRBs for a specified period/or lifetime if (i) the candidate submits applications to more than one RRB for a particular post. (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category, (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category, (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) and different name for same post & category and (v) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
- Signatures of the candidates on Application Form, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other prescribed places should be identical. either in English or Hindi. and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language, at the time of application, written examination and document verification etc., may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates should note that only the Name, Father‘s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the RRBs.
NOTE: – In case candidate has changed his name then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Preference for post(s) and [or Railway(s)IUnit: Candidates should give their order of preference of Category of post(s) and/or the Railway(s) Unit while applying. RRB will allot the post and / or the Railway Unit to the selected candidates as per the preference of the candidates subject to merit and vacancy position. However, RRBs reserve the right to allot even non preferred Post and/or Railway/Unit subject to merit and vacancy position.
- Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the Chief Personnel Officer of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit concerned who in turn issues the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and candidates being found medically fit and satisfying all eligibility criteria.
- Ordinarily, a railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the railway or railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the railway servant to any other department or railway or railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherevertraining is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the Pay Band plus Grade Pay plus other allowances admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
- Free Second Class Railway Pass as admissible will be issued to candidates belonging to SC/ST communities when they are called for written examination / interview / document verification. provided they submit valid caste certificate along with application.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Female candidates are also eligible for all the posts. unless mentioned otherwise. However, it may be noted that some categories involve duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Centralised Employment Notice is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Serving Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date (i.e. 09.11.2015) can also apply against Ex-Servicemen vacancies.
Any subsequent change(s) in the term(s) and condition(s) of this Centralised Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/ additions in the term & conditions to recruitment under this Centralized Employment Notice as necessitated and applicable.
Click here to download detailed notification for RRB CEN 03/2014.