Railway Recruitment Board CEN 04/2014 – RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2014
The Centralized Employment Notice 04/2014 has been published by the Govt of India, Ministry of Railways. Written examination for the 951 various posts of paramedical in RRBs will be held on February 8, 2015. Interested candidates must determine their eligibility for the posts and apply before December 1, 2014. Details of the railways recruitment notified have been given here.
RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Result
- RRB Siliguri: Candidates for Paramedical categories (CEN No. 04/2014) can download their call-letters (using their respective registration nos. and date of birth) from the link: http://184.108.40.206/rrbslidvpm/Login.aspx.
Date of publication of notification – November 1, 2014.
Last date to apply for RRB CEN 04/2014 – December 1, 2014.
Date of exam – February 8, 2015.
Number of vacancies – 951.
Department / Recruitment by – Government Of India, Ministry Of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards.
Candidates can apply for a particular post to any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The websites of RRBs is given in Para 15. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website of RRB and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
Application status is now available for All RRBs for the candidates who have applied for this examination. You can Check Application Status of RRB CEN 04/2014 for February 8, 2015 exam here.
Downloading Admit Card
The e-admit card to the eligible candidates shall be available TWO weeks before commencement of the written examination on the website of RRB concerned for downloading. No admit card will be sent to candidates by RRBs by post.
- DMP001 Green :- http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- DMP001 Yellow :- http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- DMP001 Red :- http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- DMP002 Red :- http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
The result of RRB CEN 04/2014 is announced on zonal RRB websites. Candidates can check their results online.
NOTE: – The candidates are advised to submit ONLINE application separately, for the post(s) of
|Category number||Name of Post||Number of posts||Age limit (as on 01.01.2015)||Pay Band + Grade Pay|
|01||Staff Nurse||438||20-40 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4600|
|02||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||227||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|03||Pharmacist – III||168||20-35 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2800|
|04||ECG Technician||06||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400|
|05||Radiographer||25||19-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2800|
|06||Lab Assistant Grade-II||26||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2000|
|07||Lab Superintendent Grade-III||31||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|08||Haemo Dialysis Technician||01||20-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|09||Cardiology Technician||04||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400|
|10||Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist||01||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2800|
|11||Physiotherapist||09||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|12||District Extension Educator||03||22-35 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|13||Dietician||03||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|14||Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician||01||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400|
|15||Male Field Worker||01||18-30 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 1900|
|16||Dental Hygienist||01||18-35 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|17||Optometrist||02||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
|18||Audiometry Technician||02||18-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400|
|19||X-Ray Technician||01||19-33 Years||Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2800|
|20||Cath Lab Technician||01||18-33 Years||Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200|
Age Limit: The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
- By 5 years forSC/STcandidates.
- By 3 years forOBC candidates.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- ForEx-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
- By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 13 years for OBC (PWD) and 15 years for SC (PWD).
- Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/STcandidates.
- For serving Group ”C” and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/STcandidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells). For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and institutes, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered, subject to a maximum of 5 years.
Note: Incaseofsuchpost(s)/category(ies)forwhichhigher age limithavebeenprescribedspecifically,those specific age limitshall apply(refer 2.07&2.08above).
The date of birth for candidates for different age groups should be between the dates given below (Both dates inclusive):
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOTapply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply.
Verification of Original Documents and Format of Certificates
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric Qualification).
- Diploma / Degree Certificate (As applicable).
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST – Annexure-3.
- Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure-4.
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee – Annexure-7.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Annexure-9.
- NOC from serving employees/Ex-Servicemen.
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
NOTE-I : – Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved / or seek age-relaxation must submit the requisite/relevant certificate in original issued by the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Document Verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM/PWD status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category, if eligible. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
NOTE-II: – All Certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self attested translated version (In Hindi / English) should be produced wherever /whenever required
The recruitment process for the post(s) notified in this Centralized Employment Notification is based on Single stage written examination followed by interview and / or verification of original documents.
Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages as indicated in para 15.
The standard of questions for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and General Science also. The Question paper will have approximately 100 questions.
There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Candidates should read the instructions on the cover page of Question Booklet, OMR Answer Sheet and e-Admit Card carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to non-evaluation of OMR answer sheet.
Duration: – Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
NOTE-I: – Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Premises. If any candidate is found to possess mobile phone or any other means of wireless communication, in working or switched off mode, his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith and he/she will be debarred from RRB examinations.
NOTE-II: -Some of the RRB(s) may offer option for ONLINE examination also.
Based on the performance of candidates in the written examination and interview (wherever applicable) candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for document verification in the main list. In addition, 30% extra candidates are also called as standby. However, they are considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the main list. During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
Details regarding applications to be addressed to, exam fee to be paid in favour of & local language options are indicated below: