Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018 has been declared by Raksha Shakti University on its official website. Raksha Shakti University has issued the notification for various UG, PG and research programme for the session 2018-19. Admission would be given on the basis of merit prepared by University. For admission to M.Phil in Criminology & M.Phil in Police Administration (M.Phil (PA)) & Ph.D Course entrance test was conducted by the Raksha Shakti University in the month of July 2018. Get here complete details of Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018 here.
Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018
Course Wise Merit list has been declared for Raksha Shakti University Admission 2018 as per schedule is given below.
|Courses||Date for Declaration of Merit List|
|Under Graduate Courses (After 12th)|
|Diploma in Police Science||11 Jul 2018|
|Bachelor of arts in security Management (BASM) (Gujarati/ English Medium)||11 Jul 2018|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with specialization in Cyber Security)||–|
|Certificate Course in Photography||–|
|Post Graduate Courses (After Graduation)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science (PGDIPS)||17 Jul 2018|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Security (PGDIS)||17 Jul 2018|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Arts in Criminology (M.A. (Crim.))||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Arts in Police Administration (M.A.(P.A.))||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Technology in Cyber Security (M.Tech. (CS)||–|
|Master of Law in Crime and Security Laws||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Philosophy in Criminology (M.Phil.(Crim.))||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Philosophy in Police Administration (M.Phil.(PA))||17 Jul 2018|
|Master of Science in Forensic Science||17 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check the Merit List for UG & PG Courses.
- Click Here to check the result of Ph.D entrance exam.
- Click Here to check the result of M.Phil entrance exam.
- Admission would be given on the basis of merit prepared by University.
- University can take a screening test before admission.
- 5% marks of the candidate would be deducted those who have passed the minimum education qualification in more than one attempt.
- The candidates falling in bellow mentioned categories would be given additional marks in merit.
- Additional of 5% marks to female candidates.
- NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate holders would get additional marks of 5 % and 7% respectively.
- The candidate who participated in state level or national level will get additional marks of 3 % & 5 % respectively.
Note : The sports recognised by the School Games Federation of India (SGFI), All India Inter University Board (AIUB) and Indian Olympic Committee (IOC) will be considered. The certificate issued SGFI/AIUB/IOC will only be considered. Certificates for Invitation tournament/Competition will not be considered.
- Merit list will be out as per schedule mentioned above. eligible candidates will be informed for checking of the original documents from RSU.
Admission Procedure for M.Phil
- The University shall notify the number of seats available for M.Phil Degree program; procedure for admission, entrance examination schedule, etc. in advance in the Raksha Shakti University Website and/or
- Interested candidates shall have to apply for the M.Phil Degree program in the prescribed format.
- The admission to the M.Phil. Degree program shall also be done through an entrance test conducted by the Raksha Shakti University every year on the last Saturday in the month of July.
- Candidates who have cleared tests like UGC (NET/JRF), CSIR (TRF/GRF), ICSSR, GSLET/GATE/CAT/BPR&D or funded by institution/organization/laboratory/industry for the M.Phil program are exempted from RSU entrance test.
- Merit list will be out as per schedule mentioned above. University shall prepare merit list of shortlisted candidates for admission to M.Phil. Degree program.