Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018 will be declared by Raksha Shakti University on its official website. Raksha Shakti University has issued the notification for various UG, PG and research programme for the session 2018-19. Admission would be given on the basis of merit prepared by University. For admission to M.Phil in Criminology & M.Phil in Police Administration (M.Phil (PA)) &Ph.D Course entrance test will be conducted by the Raksha Shakti University in the month of July 2018. Get here complete details of Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018 here.
Raksha Shakti University Merit List 2018
Course Wise Merit list will be declared for Raksha Shakti University Admission 2018 as per schedule is given below.
|Courses||Date for Declaration of Merit List||Merit List|
|Under Graduate Courses (After 12th)|
|Diploma in Police Science||June 2018||Click here|
|Bachelor arts in security Management (BASM) (Gujarati/ English Medium)||June 2018||Click here|
|B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with specialization in Cyber Security)||July 2018||Click here|
|Certificate Course in Photography||–||–|
|Post Graduate Courses (After Graduation)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science(PGDIPS)||July 2018||Click here|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Security(PGDIS)||July 2018||Click here|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Forensics (PGDICF)||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Arts in Criminology (M.A. (Crim.))||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Arts in Police Administration (M.A.(P.A.))||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Technology in Cyber Security (M.Tech. (CS)||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Law in Crime and Security Law (LL.M. (Crim. & Sec.Law))||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Philosophy in Criminology (M.Phil.(Crim.))||July 2018||Click here|
|Master of Philosophy in Police Administration (M.Phil.(PA))||July 2018||Click here|
- Admission would be given on the basis of merit prepared by University.
- University can take a screening test before admission.
- 5% marks of the candidate would be deducted those who have passed the minimum education qualification in more than one attempt.
- The candidates falling in bellow mentioned categories would be given additional marks in merit.
- Additional of 5% marks to female candidates.
- NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate holders would get additional marks of 5 % and 7% respectively.
- The candidate who participated in state level or national level will get additional marks of 3 % & 5 % respectively.
Note : The sports recognised by the School Games Federation of India (SGFI), All India Inter University Board (AIUB) and Indian Olympic Committee (IOC) will be considered. The certificate issued SGFI/AIUB/IOC will only be considered. Certificates for Invitation tournament/Competition will not be considered.
- Merit list will be out as per schedule mentioned above. eligible candidates will be informed for checking of the original documents from RSU.
Admission Procedure for M.Phil
- The University shall notify the number of seats available for M.Phil Degree program; procedure for admission, entrance examination schedule, etc. in advance in the Raksha Shakti University Website and/or
- Interested candidates shall have to apply for the M.Phil Degree program in the prescribed format.
- The admission to the M.Phil. Degree program shall also be done through an entrance test conducted by the Raksha Shakti University every year on the last Saturday in the month of July.
- Candidates who have cleared tests like UGC (NET/JRF), CSIR (TRF/GRF), ICSSR, GSLET/GATE/CAT/BPR&D or funded by institution/organization/laboratory/industry for the M.Phil program are exempted from RSU entrance test.
- Merit list will be out as per schedule mentioned above. University shall prepare merit list of shortlisted candidates for admission to M.Phil. Degree program.
Insofar, Only Raksha Shakti University Application Form 2018 has been announced. Rest of details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Raksha Shakti University releases Raksha Shakti University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.