RUHS Online Application Form 2020: The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences releases the application form on the official website i.e., ruhsraj.org. A new applicant has to register first with email id for username and password. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. For more details regarding RUHS Online Application Form 2020, candidates can check below.
Latest: The application form for RUHS PhD Admission Test 2019-2020 has been released. Scroll down to apply.
RUHS Online Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission in RUHS for the academic year 2020 must fill the Application Form for different Courses offered by the University online on the official website. The important dates regarding RUHS Online Application Form 2020 are provided below.
|Courses||Application Form Dates||Link|
|Ph.D||23 Dec 2019 to 11 Jan 2020||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy||4th week of Jul to 2nd week of Aug 2020||Click Here|
|Pharmacy||Last week of Jun to 2nd week of Jul 2020||Click Here|
|Nursing||2nd week of Sep to 1st week of Oct 2020||Click Here|
|Medical||4th week of Jul to 3rd week of Aug 2020||Click Here|
Official Website: ruhsraj.org
How to apply for RUHS?
Candidates seeking admission in RUHS for the academic year 2020 must fill the Application Form for different Courses offered by the University online on the official website. Candidates must fill the Application Forms with utmost care. Application Fee for different faculties is provided below :
Application Form Fee and Mode of Payment :
|Faculties||Application Form Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Medical||Rs 5000/- (2500/-) for SC, ST||Net Banking/ UPI|
|Physiotherapy||Rs 1500/- (700/-) for SC,ST,STA||Bank Challan/ UPI|
|Pharmacy||Rs 1500/- (700/-) for SC,ST,STA||Bank Challan/ E-Mitra|
|Paramedical||Rs 1000/- for all candidates||Demand Draft|
To be notified
To be notified
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs 1500/- (750/-) for SC,SC,PH||Net Banking|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs 3000/- (1500/-) for SC,SC,PH||Net Banking|
|Post Basic BSC Nursing||Rs 1500/- (750/-) for SC,ST||Net Banking|
|Ph.D||Rs 5000/- (Rs 2500/-) for SC,ST||E-Mitra|
Note : Above information is based on Previous Year.
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS
Following are the Eligibility Criteria’s for different courses offered by the University :
For M.Sc (Medical) :
For M.Sc. (Med) Anatomy, M.Sc. (Med) Biochemistry, M.Sc. (Med) Physiology, M.Sc. (Med) Pharmacology, M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology –
- A pass* in MBBS (with completion of compulsory internship) / A pass in BDS (with completion of compulsory internship) / A pass in B.V.Sc & AH with 60% marks in first attempt / A pass in B.Sc (Biology with Chemistry and Zoology) with 60% marks in first attempt.
For M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology, M.Sc. (Med) Biochemistry –
- A pass* in B.Sc (Biotechnology) Integrated with 60% marks in first attempt.
For M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology –
- A pass* in B.Sc. (Microbiology) with 60% marks in first attempt.
Post Basic Nursing –
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam from a recognised University.
- Should have done Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of new
integrated course and Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation
of the new integrated course. Or a candidate should have pursued GNM from an Indian Nursing Council.
- A candidate must be medically fit.
- No age limit for admission purpose
M.Sc. Course Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology –
- A candidate must be passed MBBS or BDS, along with a compulsory internship. Or must have passed in B.V.Sc & AH or B.Sc. (Biology with Chemistry and Zoology).
- Minimum Marks requirement – 60% in aggregate (in first attempt)
- This course is open to all Indian resident
M.Sc. Microbiology, Biochemistry –
60% of marks in average, having cleared B.Sc (Biotechnology) in their first attempt.
B.Sc Nursing –
- Age – Minimum 17 years of age and upper limit is different of females and males. For females, the upper age limit is 28 years and for males, the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Must have passed 10+2 level with PCB as core subjects from a recognised Board.
- Minimum Marks Requirement – 45% of marks in average (40% in case of SC/ST candidates)
- A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination (with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Biology and/or Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination)
- A pass in 10+2 examination or intermediate examination or the first year of the three year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics
- It is mandatory to pass in individual subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification, candidates from open school are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm. and D.Pharm courses.
For Physiotherapy :
- A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC & ST).
- Medical fitness: A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
- Age limit: A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males
For Paramedical :
- Educational Qualification
At least 45% marks (aggregate of 2 years) in Diploma in Medical Lab Technology / Diploma
in Radiation Technology / Diploma in Ophthalmology [40% in case of candidates belonging
to SC / ST / OBC non creamy layer / MBC non creamy layer of Rajasthan state].
- Domicile criteria
Lateral entry Admission directly to Second year of a UG paramedical course through RCA
PMC 2020 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates
of Rajasthan domicile.
Registration with Rajasthan Paramedical Council is mandatory.
For Ph.D :
Faculty of Medicine –
- Clinical subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree from a college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
- Pre-clinical/Para-clinical subjects: Pre-Clinical/Para-Clinical Subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s Degree after MBBS or non-Medical candidates with three years M.Sc. [Medical] in Anatomy/ Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology from college / university recognized by MCI / RUHS are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
Faculty of Pharmacy –
- M.Pharm degree or a Master’s degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RUHS
- Such candidates must have obtained atleast 55% marks in B.Pharm or M.Pharm. A relaxation of 5% marks at PG level to the SC/ST/OBC NCL/MBC NCL and PwD candidates shall be given.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.