RUHS M.Pharm Admission 2017 – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released notification from all eligible candidates in India for admission to following M. Pharm courses, in its affiliated colleges, for the session 2017-18. The complete details of RUHS M.Pharm Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, seats matrix, merit list, admission process etc.are given below.
RUHS M.Pharm Admission 2017
Centralized admissions to pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, for the session 2017-18 shall be made by the RUHS in the following courses:
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) (2 years duration / 4 semesters)
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) (2 years duration / 4 semesters)
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology) (2 years duration / 4 semesters)
- M.Pharm (Quality Assurance) (2 years duration / 4 semesters)
Schedule for the RUHS M.Pharm Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start date for filling of online application form||24 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form||07 Sep 2017|
|Allotment information||To be notified at the RUHS website|
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- as demand draft in favour of Convener, Pharmacy course (M.Pharma, B.Pharma, D.Pharma and Lateral Entry session 2017-18), RUHS, Jaipur.
The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future RCA Pharmacy. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
Fill the application form and option form and complete with the following documents (self attested):
- DD (in original) of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Convener, Pharmacy course (M.Pharma, B.Pharma, D.Pharma and Lateral Entry session 2017-18), RUHS, Jaipur
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhar card)
- Mark sheet of B.Pharm examination
- Degree / provisional certificate of B.Pharm
- Valid GPAT score card, if any
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan state, if applicable
- Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Prepare two sets of the same and keep one set safely with you for submitting at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
You are required to submit, at the address mentioned below, the completed application form (with all requisite enclosures) on or before 07.09.2017 in person or send it by post so as to reach the RUHS (Entrance cell) on or before 07.09.2017 failing which you will not be considered for admission.
The Convener, RCA Pharmacy 2017
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302033
All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for RCA Pharmacy 2017 for admission to M.Pharm courses in various private self-financed pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v/s State of Maharashtra (2005) 6 SCC 537.
- At least 55% marks (aggregate of 4 years / 3 years for lateral entry admission) in Bachelor in Pharmacy of RUHS or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by the competent authority [50% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC non creamy layer of Rajasthan state].
- For candidates having CGPA, after converting CGPA to equivalent percentage, at least 55% marks (aggregate of 4 years/ 3 years for lateral entry admission) in Bachelor in Pharmacy of RUHS or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by the competent authority [50% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC non creamy layer of Rajasthan state].
Domicile criteria : Admission to M.Pharm courses through RCA Pharmacy 2017 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
Tentative Seat Matrix
Admission in the colleges will be made only after receiving permission of AICTE, New Delhi for the academic session 2017-18 and subsequent finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS.
50% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in M.Pharm courses in private self-financed pharmacy colleges shall be filled through RCA Pharmacy 2017. Remaining 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in M.Pharm courses in each private self-financed college shall be filled under management quota by respective private self-financed college.
The admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of B.Pharm percentage and GPAT score and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices/ options very carefully.
For the admission test, if held (depending upon the number of applications received) separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / website etc. The decision of RUHS shall be final and binding to all. Candidates are advised to secure information regarding the admission from the website of RUHS (www.ruhsraj.org).
Important to note: If at any stage, it is found that a non-eligible candidate is admitted to a course, then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled on such detection. A penal action may also be initiated against such candidate.