RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2019-2020: in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences gives admission to all residents of India in the Ph.D. program at various Government and Private colleges affiliated and approved with RUHS, Jaipur. The result has been released for Ph.D. admissions. The admission to the course is made through an entrance exam. The RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test is conducted online. Candidates can fill the application form for RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2019-2020 from the official website i.e., ruhsraj.org. For more information regarding RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2019-2020: in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, check below.
Latest: The result for for RUHS PhD Admission Test 2019-2020 has been released. Click here to check
RUHS PhD Admission Test 2019-2020: in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy
Candidate who has appeared for master’s degree program and whose result is awaited can also apply provisionally for RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test-2019. All candidates are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. The important dates regarding RUHS PhD Admission Test 2019-2020 are provided below.
|Start date for filling of on-line application |
form at RUHS website
|23 Dec 2019|
|Last date for depositing the application form|
|11 Jan 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application |
form at RUHS website
|11 Jan 2020 (12:00 midnight)|
|Ph.D. Admission test||02 Feb 2020|
|Result||22 Jun 2020|
|Interview Rounds||29 Jun 2020|
The interview board, based on the marks obtained in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2019 and interview, shall recommend the names of the candidates, in order of merit, for admission to the Ph. D. program, along with the names of a supervisor and place of work (allotted instituted), for each candidate. You can check the notice from below download section. Candidates securing equal marks in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2019 and interview (taken together) will be placed in merit in the following order of preference:
- One who has secured a higher percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination.
- Among candidates securing an equal percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination, who have secured more marks in the undergraduate examination will be given preference.
Click here to check the notice for Ph.D. Interview
The candidate would have to produce the following original documents and one set of attested photo copies at the time of interview.
- Mark-sheets of passing the undergraduate and postgraduate examinations and of the higher examination, if any.
- Secondary School Examination Certificate.
- Duly signed undertaking form (proforma to be made available on the RUHS website).
- Reservation category certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for Ph.D. course of this University, under the following faculties:
Faculty of Medicine
- Clinical subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree from a college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
- Pre-clinical/Para-clinical subjects: Pre-Clinical/Para-Clinical Subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s Degree after MBBS or non-Medical candidates with three years M.Sc. [Medical] in Anatomy/ Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology from college / university recognized by MCI / RUHS are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
Faculty of Pharmacy
- M.Pharm degree or a Master’s degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RUHS
- Such candidates must have obtained atleast 55% marks in B.Pharm or M.Pharm. A relaxation of 5% marks at PG level to the SC/ST/OBC NCL/MBC NCL and PwD candidates shall be given.
Candidate who has appeared for master’s degree program and whose result is awaited can also apply provisionally for RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test-2019. A candidate must have appeared in the master’s degree examination in the academic year 2018-19 or earlier and must qualify the master’s degree program so as to submit the marks statement of the same before the interview board during its meeting.
The admission test is conducted on-line (at the examination center). RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2019 shall consist of two parts:
Part I: On-line test: 100 marks
On-line test shall be held in the following papers (in English language). Subject for each paper, type of questions and total marks in each paper are given in the table below:
|Subjects||Type of |
|Paper-2||Respective P.G. subject/|
- Paper-1 will be common to all candidates and will include questions on teaching aptitude, research aptitude, reading comprehension, communication, reasoning (including mathematical), logical reasoning, data interpretation, information and communication technology.
- Paper 2 will be conducted in the following subjects/specialization:
Part II: Interview 10 marks
The following criteria of weightage will be used to award marks to the candidates appearing for the interview:
- Performance in interview: 07
- Past academic record of the candidate:
- Senior Secondary or equivalent (60% or A): 01
- Graduation (70% or above – 2, 60% or above – 1): 02
- Total: 10
All candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in the RUHS Ph.D Admission Test 2019 will be declared successful in the admission test and will be called for interview. The names of all such candidates shall be notified on the website of the university.
The allocation of the supervisor(s) to a selected candidate shall be done by the interview board keeping in view the number of vacant seats available with supervisors, the available specialization among the supervisors, and the research interest of the candidate as indicated by him/her during the interview. The allotment/allocation of supervisor shall not be left to the individual candidate or supervisor. At the time of interview by the interview board, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest(s). The decision of the interview board shall be final and binding.
Deposition of Fee and Documents
At the time of reporting in the allotted institute, the candidates will have to deposit the allotment letter issued by RUHS, five recent passport size color photographs, specified amount towards fee and the relevant documents in original alongwith their attested photocopies. Except college caution money amount, all other fees, once deposited, are non-refundable.
The admissions shall be treated as provisional subject to the final decision of any pending case(s) in any court of law, if applicable to these admissions. Further, the provisional status of admission shall stand cleared only after enrolment by the university.
The syllabus for RUHS PhD Admission Test 2019-2020 in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy is provided below:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Faculty of Medicine –
Faculty of Pharmacy –
- Pharm. Chemistry
Candidates can get the detailed syllabus from here.
About RUHS (Rajasthan University of Health Sciences)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a state institute in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Established in February 25, 2005, under the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and began to function on January 2006. It has its own college and acts as affiliating university to all Government & Society run also supports them in academic and research purposes and some privately run medical colleges in Rajasthan. The university offers many courses in medical field.
Official Website: ruhsraj.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.