RUPGCET 2018 Admit Card – The RUPGCET 2018 Admit Card is issued for only those candidates who submitted their application form with fee. Candidates can download admit card from the University’s official website. To download it, enter login credentials on admit card download page. Check exam center in admit card of RUPGCET 2018. Make arrangements to reach it on time on the day of the exam. The RUPGCET 2018 will be an online test. Candidates can get more details on RUPGCET 2018 Admit Card including exam date, exam pattern, syllabus from the article below.
RUPGCET 2018 Admit Card
Rayalaseema University has released Admit card in online mode only. Candidates must not expect the hall tickets by post. The University has declared the exam date and candidates can refer to the tentative schedule for issuance of admit card and exam date provided in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||14 May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|RUPGCET 2018 exam date||21 – 23 May 2018|
Admit card: Click Here to download the Admit card of RUPGCET 2018.
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take print out of the admit card
The RUPGCET 2018 entrance test is going to be in the following cities.
Importance of the Admit Card
The admit card of RUPGCET 2018 is an important verification documents. It is important to realize that admission to exam hall is only on presenting the admit card. Candidates should preserve the admit card carefully. It may also be necessary to present it at time of counselling.
RUPGCET 2018 Exam Schedule
Rayalaseema University has relaesed their schedule of entrance examinations for post graduate common entrance test 2018. Students are requested to see the schedule of examination given below.
- The information which is not in the bracket shows the subject code.
- The information given in brackets shows the strength of the subject.
- A stands for Adoni, K stands for Kurnool and N stands for Nandyal.
- Kurnool Centers R- Ravindra Engineering College for Women & G- G. Pullaiah College of Engg. & Tech.
|Mode of the exam||Online / CBT|
|Duration of the test||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||There will be negative marking of -.25 for every incorrect answer|