RUPGCET 2019 Application Form – The RUPGCET 2019 Application Form, issued by the Rayalaseema University can be filled online. Interested candidates who wish to seek admission to the Post Graduate programs can apply from the official website of the University, which is, ruk.ac.in. Also, candidates must make sure that they have filled all details in it correctly.
Candidates undergo registration in the first place for the entrance test before proceeding to fill details in the online application. After filling in the required details, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature. On completion of these, make payment for the application form. Know more about RUPGCET 2019 Application Form from the article below.
RUPGCET 2019 Application Form
Rayalaseema University conducts Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission to various PG courses. Those who wish to appear in RUPGCET 2019 must first of all apply.
|Online registration will begin from||Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application with late fee (Rs. 1000)||2nd week of May 2019|
The candidates applying for the test will have to pay an application fee amount as given in the table below. The application fee has to be paid online by the candidate through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
|For all other categories||Rs. 600/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
|SC/ST/PHC||Rs. 400/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
Documents To be Kept Ready
Candidates should keep some of the documents handy before starting to apply for the entrance test. The list of the document is given below:
- A scanned passport size photograph
- A scanned signature
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Fee concession is allowed to SC/ST/BC candidates for regular and self-financing courses on the production of valid caste income certificates and parental income certificate
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
How to Apply for RUPGCET 2019?
Filling of online application form will be a two-step process for candidates. For applying candidates will need to visit the official website ruk.ac.in. The process to fill the application are:
- Filling online form
The candidates who will be applying for the examination must first register themselves on the official website of Rayalaseema University. To register candidates must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link given above to open the registration page.
- On the page register yourself by providing the name and other details.
- Separate registration will be needed for each test.
Filling of Online Form
The completion of the application process will initiate the candidate to fill the online application form. To fill in the application form candidates will have to log in with the help of Id and password to fill in the online application.The details to be filed in the application form are :
- Basic information such as: Name, Category, Nationality, Age, Gender, etc.
- Contact Details: Address, Email, Phone number
- Education Details: Year of passing 10th and 12th, Marks obtained, etc.
- Uploading of Images: Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in JPGE/JPG format pf not more than 100Kb size.
Application Form Correction
As per the brochure of last year, there was no facility provided to the candidates regarding application form correction. candidates must make sure to provide correct and authentic information in the application form carefully at the very first time. In case there will be any application form correction window provided to candidates the same will be notified here in the article.
The examination to be conducted by the university is to be held in the below-listed cities. Candidates ca choose from these three cities of their choice for the examination. The city as per choice of candidates cannot be changed later due to any reason.
The RUPGCET 2019 entrance test is going to be in the following cities.