RUPGCET 2018 Application Form – The RUPGCET 2018 Application Form, issued by the Rayalaseema University can be filled online. Interested candidates who wish to seek admission to the PostGraduate programs can apply from the official website of the University, which is, ruk.ac.in. Also, candidates must make sure that they have filled all details in it correctly.
Candidates undergo registration in the first place for the entrance test before proceeding to fill details in the online application. After filling in the required details, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature. On completion of these, make payment for the application form. Know more about RUPGCET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
RUPGCET 2018 Application Form
Rayalseema University conducts Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission to various PG courses. Those who wish to appear in RUPGCET 2018 must first of all apply.
|Online registration will begin from||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application without late fee||30 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application with late fee (Rs. 1000)||10 May 2018|
- Click Here to apply online for the RUPGCET 2018 post graduation admissions.
- Click Here to print the online application of RUPGCET 2018 .
- Click Here for the online payment for RUPGCET 2018 post graduation admissions
Fee submission mode was online. Following was application fee amount as per category.
|For all other categories||Rs. 600/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
|SC/ST/PHC||Rs. 400/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
How to Apply for RUPGCET 2018?
Keep the following information ready for filling the details in form.
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Fee concession is allowed to SC/ST/BC candidates for regular and self financing courses on the production of valid caste income certificates and parental income certificate
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Candidates can apply for the entrance test by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online
- Register by entering the the name and other required details
- Candidates need to register separately for each test.
- Upload scan copy of the photograph and signature in JPEG/ JPG format. Size of the same must be less than applicable upper limit.
- Make payment for the application fees through the means of Debit /Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and Submit the application form.
- Final Application Form with all details also display Application Number.
- Take print out of Online Application Form. Candidates need not required to send the print out of the application form