RUPGCET 2019 Application Form – The RUPGCET 2019 Application Form, issued by the Rayalaseema University can be filled online. Interested candidates who wish to seek admission to the Post Graduate programs can apply from the official website of the University, which is, ruk.ac.in. Also, candidates must make sure that they have filled all the details in it correctly.
Candidates undergo registration in the first place for the entrance test before proceeding to fill details in the online application. After filling in the required details, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature. On completion of these, make payment for the application form. Know more about RUPGCET 2019 Application Form from the article below.
Latest: Registration for RUPGCET 2019 with Tatkal fee of Rs 1500/- will be available on June 01, 2019 up to 5.00 PM
RUPGCET 2019 Application Form
Rayalaseema University conducts Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission to various PG courses. Those who wish to appear in RUPGCET 2019 must first of all apply.
|Online registration will begin from||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application||04 May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application with late fee (Rs. 1000)||08-09 May 2019|
Note: Registration for RUPGCET 2019 with Tatkal fee of Rs 1500/- will be available on June 01, 2019 up to 5.00 p.m
The candidates applying for the test will have to pay an application fee amount as given in the table below. The application fee has to be paid online by the candidate through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
|For all other categories||Rs. 400/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
|SC/ST/PHC||Rs. 300/- + Plus Bank charges applicable|
Documents To be Kept Ready
Candidates should keep some of the documents handy before starting to apply for the entrance test. The list of the document is given below:
- A scanned passport size photograph
- A scanned signature
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Fee concession is allowed to SC/ST/BC candidates for regular and self-financing courses on the production of valid caste income certificates and parental income certificate
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
How to Apply for RUPGCET 2019?
Filling of online application form will be a two-step process for candidates. For applying candidates will need to visit the official website ruk.ac.in. The process to fill the application are:
- Filling online form
The candidates who will be applying for the examination must first register themselves on the official website of Rayalaseema University. To register candidates must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link given above to open the registration page.
- On the page register yourself by providing the name and other details.
- Separate registration will be needed for each test.
Filling of Online Form
- The Online Application for RUPGCET – 2019 is available at website http://rudoa.in
- When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you. (a) Your Mobile Phone. (b) RUPGCET – 2019 Information Brochure. (
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records. (d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
- Open the website http://rudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
- Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for RUPGCET – 2019 Online Application.
- After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
- Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission
- Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
- Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the requireddetails with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
- Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address anddate of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made toMobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
- Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
- Click here to download guidelines and information.
The examination to be conducted by the university is to be held in the below-listed cities. Candidates can choose from these three cities of their choice for the examination. The city as per the choice of candidates cannot be changed later due to any reason.
The RUPGCET 2019 entrance test is going to be in the following cities.