RUPGCET 2020 Application Form – Rayalaseema University conducts Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission into various Arts, Science, and Commerce courses offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool and in Colleges affiliated to Rayalaseema University. The application form for RUPGCET 2020 has been released in online mode. The last date to submit the application form on October 29, 2020. Candidates can read the article for more information about RUPGCET 2020 application form.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
RUPGCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below some important dates related to RUPGCET 2020 application form release.
|Online release of Application form||12 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||29 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||30 Oct 2020|
|Upload of corrections in the application form||to be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the RUPGCET 2020 Application Form via direct link given below –
– Click here to fill the application form
– Click here to payment the application form
– Click here to Print the Application form.
Official Website – ruk.ac.in
RUPGCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Candidates can check below the RUPGCET 2020 application fee as per last year.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
|For all other categories||400+ Bank charges|
|SC/ST/PHC||300+ Bank charges|
Mode of Payment– The candidates can pay the fees through
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents required while filling the RUPGCET 2020 application form
Candidates can check below the documents required while filling RUPGCET 2020 application form.
- Hall ticket number of qualifying degree exam
- Category certificate
- Residence certificate issued by M.R.O
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Qualifying degree grade sheet
- Parental income
- NCC/ NSS/ Sport category certificates
Reasons for rejection of application form
Candidates can check below the reasons for rejection of RBI Grade B application form.
- If the candidate doesn’t fulfil the educational qualificationals the application form will be rejected.
- The application form will be rejected if proper documents are not uploaded in the form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the specified dimensions only otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- If the candidate has not paid the application fee, the application form will be rejected.
- If the candidate exceeds the age limit specified by the recruiting body, the application form will be rejected.
- If the application form is incomplete it will be rejected.
How to fill RUPGCET application form 2020
Candidates can check below the steps to fill RUPGCET application form 2020.
Step 1. Visit the official website ruk.ac.in
Step 2. Click on the link “fill application form RUPGCET 2020”
Step 3. Candidates first have to register themselves by providing the basic details.
Step 4. Now the candidates can fill out the entire application form.
Step 5. Candidates have to retain a printout of the application form for future reference.
RUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for RUPGCET 2020
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned
- For courses where admission is based on the degree as whole candidates need a minimum of 40% marks.
- SC/ST candidates have to only pass the qualifying degree exam. There are no minimum aggregate marks for them.
- B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with 55% of marks are eligible for admission into M.P.Ed.
- For admission to M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed/ BEIEd should be at least 50% and in case of DEIEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% in each course.
RUPGCET 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check below the list of exam centres for RUPGCET 2020.
Candidates have to mention their test centre at the time of filling the application form.
RUPGCET 2020 Admit card
The admit card for RUPGCET 2020 will release in online mode. The admit card will only be issued to candidates who have properly filled their application form. Admit card will be available inside the candidate’s login. Candidates can download the same using application number and DOB. Admit card is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam centre on the date of the exam. No entry will be given to students who come to the exam centre without an admit card issued by the conducting body.
Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Entrance examination conducted for candidates who seek admission in postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce courses offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool and in Colleges affiliated to Rayalaseema University. The exam is conducted for 100 questions and for a duration of 90 min. There is no negative marking in this exam. The question paper will be in both English and Telugu language.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.