|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
RUPGCET 2017 Application Form – Application are invited for admission into PG courses at Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2017-18. The application should be submitted only ONLINE at the link given below by registering the name and other details. A separate registration is required for each test.
|Online registration without late fee starts from||25 Mar 2017|
|Last date for online registration without late fee|
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee Rs.1000/-|
RUPGCET 2017 Online Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply only through online www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in or link given below. A Separate registration is required for each Test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
- Application fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PHC) ) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected)
Important Instruction for Online Applications
- Applications should be submitted through online only.
- Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- For online submission go to the website www.rudoa.in / https://ruk.ac.in and click on online registration button.
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.