RUPGCET 2018 Result – The RUPGCET 2018 Result has been declared by Rayalaseema University lately after the entrance examination was successfully conducted. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the Rank Card from the website, rudoa.in as the result has been published. Rank cards are released online only. Candidates can check their individual result by entering the Hall Ticket Number and Date of birth.
The Rank Card will be valid for the academic session 2018 only. Admission of the candidate to the course of choice will be on the basis of RUPGCET 2018 Rank, subject to the candidate’s fulfilling the other eligibility criteria. As the result has been realesed selected candidates will have to appear for the verification of certificates. Know more about the RUPGCET 2018 Result from the article below.
RUPGCET 2018 Result
The result for the RUPGCET 2018 has been announced recently after the examination was conducted successfully in all the centers. Mere passing the entrance exam does not guarantee admission to the desired course. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility conditions. The important dates related to the course are given below:
|RUPGCET 2018 exam date||21 – 23 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jun 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the result of RUPGCET 2018.
How to check the Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Date of birth before clicking the submit button
- The result and rank card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out of the result.
Tie Breaker Criteria
Rayalseema University implements inter-se merit tie breaking rules in the event that more than candidate obtain equal scores in the entrance examination.
- Higher rank goes to candidate who obtains more marks obtained in Section C.
- If there is still a tie, then higher rank goes to candidate who obtains more marks obtained in Section B.
- If the tie still persists, then seniority in age plays a role in tie breaking. Higher rank goes to the older candidate.
Candidates who will appear for the test, need to obtain minimum marks in the entrance examination to make through the merit list. The minimum qualifying mark in the Entrance Test is 25. Whereas, for SC/ST candidates there shall be no minimum qualifying mark.
After declaration of RUPGCET Result
The candidate who qualify the entrance examination, can attend verification of certificates. The schedule of certificate verification / counseling release on the website after announcement of results. Candidates who will participate for certificate verification, will have to produce all the original certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies and two passport size photographs. If due to some reason, candidate fails to attend the verification session on the specified date and time, he/she will forfeit the opportunity in that phase. However, the candidate can attend the next phase of verification, if any.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling:
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- RUPGCET 2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport-size photographs
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Integrated
- Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate
- Two Income Certificates from Tahshildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Arme services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Migration Certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)