RUPGCET 2020 Result – Rayalaseema University will declare the result for Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020. The result will only be announced in online mode. The result will be announced in the form of a scorecard. After the declaration of result college wise, course wise and category wise seat distribution and seat structure will be displayed on the website. After the declaration of result candidates who qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted in two phases.
RUPGCET 2020 Result
Candidates can download their scorecard through rudoa.in Candidates can check below some important dates related to RUPGCET 2020 result
|Entrance exam date||18 to 20 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of result||23 Nov 2020|
|Downloading rank cards and certificate verification||to be announced|
Check Result here: Candidates can check their result for RUPGCET 2020 through ruk.ac.in
Tie-Breaking Criteria RUPGCET 2020
Candidates can check below the process of how ties will be resolved when two candidates score equal marks in the exam.
- In case there is a tie between candidates who score the same marks in the entrance exam, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of Date of Birth of the candidate with priority given to the older candidate.
After RUPGCET 2020 result declaration
After the result is declared, candidates who qualify the exam are eligible to attend the document verification and the counselling process. The schedule for document verification and the counselling process will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to produce original documents along with 2 photocopies of each document and 2 passport size photograph. If due to any reason the candidate fails to attend the document verification process he/ she might lose the opportunity to grab a seat in phase 1.
Documents to bring at the time of RUPGCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check below the list of documents that they need to present at the time of RUPGCET 2020 Counselling.
- Marksheet and provisional degree certificate of the qualifying exam.
- RUPGCET 2020 Rank card and Hall ticket
- Transfer certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Two income certificate from Tahsildar
- Original Caste Certificate from Tehsildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations
- Residence certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tehsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
How to check RUPGCET 2020 result
Candidates can check and follow the steps given below to download their RUPGCET 2020 result.
Step 1. Candidates have to click on the link provided on this page above.
Step 2. Enter your admit card number and click on submit
Step 3. The result and rank card will appear
Step 4. Candidates can download the same and can take a print out of it for further reference.
Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Entrance examination conducted for candidates who seek admission in postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce courses offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool and in Colleges affiliated to Rayalaseema University. The exam is conducted for 100 questions and for a duration of 90 min. There is no negative marking in this exam. The question paper will be in both English and Telugu language.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.