RUPGCET 2019 Result – The RUPGCET 2019 Result has declared by Rayalaseema University lately after the successful conduction of the entrance exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the Rank Card from the website, rudoa.in. Rank cards have released online only. Candidates can check their individual results by entering the Hall Ticket Number.
The Rank Card will be valid for the academic session 2019 only. Admission of the candidate to the course of choice will be on the basis of RUPGCET 2019 Rank, subject to the candidate’s fulfilling the other eligibility criteria. After the release of the result, selected candidates will have to appear for the verification of certificates. Know more about the RUPGCET 2019 Result from the article below.
RUPGCET 2019 Result
The result for the RUPGCET 2019 has been announced recently after the commencement of examination successfully in all the centers. Mere passing the entrance exam does not guarantee admission to the desired course. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility conditions and appear for the counseling round. The important dates related to the course are given below:
|RUPGCET 2019 exam date||25 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||11 Jun 2019|
|Downloading Rank Cards & Certificate Verification(PHASE-1)||14 Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the result of the RUPGCET 2019 Exam.
How to check the Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number before clicking the submit button
- The result and rank card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out of the result.
Tie Breaker Criteria
Rayalaseema University implements inter-se merit tiebreaking rules in the event that more than candidate obtain equal scores in the entrance examination.
- In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to the older candidate
After the declaration of RUPGCET Result
The candidate who qualifies the entrance examination can attend verification of certificates or the counselling process conducted by the university. The schedule of certificate verification/ counseling release on the website after the announcement of results. Candidates who will participate for certificate verification will have to produce all the original certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies and two passport size photographs. If due to some reason, the candidate fails to attend the verification session on the specified date and time, he/she will forfeit the opportunity in that phase. However, the candidate can attend the next phase of verification, if any.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling:
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- RUPGCET 2019 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport-size photographs
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Integrated
- Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate
- Two Income Certificates from Tahsildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Arme services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Migration Certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)