RUPGCET 2019– The Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, also known as, RUPGCET 2019, is for admission to various Postgraduate programs. Interested aspirants can apply for RUPGCET 2019 through the application form that will be made available on its official website, ruk.ac.in. Aspirants are required to provide valid details in the online application form. The applications duly completed in all aspects had to be submitted through online mode only. The Rayalaseema University has offered admission to various PG courses such as M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.A. Economics. Candidates can start applying for RUPGCET 2019 in the month of March 2019 by registering themselves from the official website and only after that they can fill in the application form. get complete details regarding RUPGCET 2019 here in this article!!
The entrance test, RUPGCET 2019 will be conducted by the Rayalaseema University. The application process for admission to the academic session 2019 will begin from the month of March For getting admission to the desired course, the candidate should qualify RUPGCET-2019 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated colleges without qualifying the entrance test.
|Online registration will begin from||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application with late fee (Rs. 1000)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|RUPGCET 2018 exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Web Options Enrollment||Jun-Jul 2019|
|Date of Allotment||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Last Date to pay course fees||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Web option Enrollment||1st week of Aug 2019|
RUPGCET 2019 Mock Test
RUPGCET 2018 conducted mock tests to acquaint the candidates with the exam pattern. A mock test is a fake test that gives you the experience of a real test situation. This test gives you the total scenario of the paper how the entrance examination is given. This test will give you a brief about the common entrance test so that at the time of giving the test you don’t face any problems.
Mock Test: Click here to give the mock test for RUPGCET 2018.
The candidates who will be applying for the RUPGCET 2019 must go through the eligibility required by the university before applying. The eligibility requirements are listed below for candidates to go through and apply accordingly.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned.
- A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
- For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40% degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%.
- For admission to M.Ed- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in BEd /BElEd. Whereas in the case of DElEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% marks in each course.
- For admission to M.Sc. in Data Science – Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in group subjects.
- For M.Sc. in Data Science – It is compulsory for the SC/ST candidates to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in group subjects.
- For M.Sc. Environmental science- Candidate must have obtained any B.Sc. second class graduate with chemistry as one of the subjects.
- For M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed. or B.P.E- Candidates who have scored 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
RUPGCET 2019 Application Form
The applications for RUPGCET 2019 will be made available online on the official website at, ruk.ac.in. Candidates willing to apply for the entrance test must register for the same from the website by providing details such as name, date of birth, number etc. Only after which they can fill the application for as elaborated below.
- Candidates need to register first by providing valid details.
- On completing the registration process, aspirants can proceed to fill in other required details and upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form and take print out of the application for future references.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 600 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PHC) this year. Mode of fee payment was Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
RUPGCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of RUPGCET 2019 will be made available online for candidates who will successfully apply for the test. Candidates will have to download the admit card by logging in with Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card. This is because only then they will get entry to the exam hall. It should be made clear that candidates will not be provided with the admit card through post and will be made available through online mode only.
The pattern of examination for RUPGCET is given as per the examination held last year. Candidates can go through the pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Total Time duration: 90 minutes
- Total number of question: 100 questions
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there will be no negative mark for any wrong answer.
- Subjects and languages: The questions paper for Data Science, M.P, Ed., Electronics, English, and Computer Science will be in English only. Whereas for Telugu, the question paper will be in Telugu only and for all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
RUPGCET 2019 Result
The announcement of the result of RUPGCET 2019 will be online on the official website of the University. Rayalaseema University will not send the rank card by post to any candidate. The candidates who appeared for the test will be able to check their individual result by providing their Hall Ticket Number and their date of birth from the official website only.
RUPGCET 2019 Counseling
After the declaration of results, candidates will be able to attend the attend the counseling round for the verification of certificates to get a seat. It is mandatory for candidates to appear/ participate in the counseling as per the schedule only. The candidates who will appear for the counseling will have to bring along the documents in original. Seats will be allocated to candidates as per availability.
Official Website: www.rudoa.in
Download Information Brochure of RUPGCET Post Graduation Admission 2018.