RUPGCET 2018 – The Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, also known by, RUPGCET 2018, is for admission to various Postgraduate programs. Interested aspirants applied for RUPGCET 2018 through its official website, ruk.ac.in. Aspirants were required to provide valid details in the online application form. The applications duly completed in all aspects had to be submitted through online mode only. The Rayalaseema University has offered admission to various PG courses such as M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.A. Economics.
The entrance test, RUPGCET 2018 was conducted by the Rayalaseema University. The application process for admission to the academic session 2018 began on March 31, 2018.
|Online registration will begin from||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application without late fee||07 May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application with late fee (Rs. 1000)||11 May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||14 May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|RUPGCET 2018 exam date||21 to 23 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jun 2018|
|Web Options Enrollment||27 Jun to 05 Jul 2018|
|Date of Allotment||10 Jul 2018|
|Last Date to pay course fees|
|Web option Enrollment||01 Aug to 06 Aug 2018|
For getting admission to the desired course, the candidate should qualify RUPGCET-2018 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated colleges without qualifying in RUPGCET 2018. Check more details on RUPGCET 2018 from the article below.
RUPGCET 2018 Counseling
After the declaration of results, candidates can now attend counseling for the verification of certificates and getting a seat. It is mandatory for candidates to appear/ participate in the counseling as per the schedule only. The candidates who will appear for the counseling will have to bring along the documents in original.
Spot/Final Phase Counselling Schedule
Vacant Seats: Click here to check the RUPGCET-2018, Vacancy Positions.
- Click here to check college wise Allotment details.
- Click here for RUPGCET-2018 Phase-III Seat Allotment Status/Payment of Course Fee link.
- Click here to Login for Allotment Letter.
RUPGCET 2018 Mock Test
RUPGCET 2018 conducted mock tests to acquaint the candidates with the exam pattern. A mock test is a fake test that gives you the experience of a real test situation. This test gives you the total scenario of the paper how the entrance examination is given. This test will give you the brief about the common entrance test so that at the time of giving the test you don’t face any problems.
Mock Test: Click here to give the mock test for RUPGCET 2018.
RUPGCET 2018 Application Form
The application fee is Rs 600 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PHC) this year. Mode of fee payment was Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The application process is as per the schedule. The applications are available online on the official website at, ruk.ac.in.
- Candidates need to register first by providing the valid details.
- On completing the registration process, aspirants can proceed to fill in other required details and upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, submit the application form and take print out of the application for future references.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned.
- A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
- For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40% degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%.
- For admission to M.Ed- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in BEd / BElEd . Whereas in case of DElEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% marks in each course.
- For admission to M.Sc. in Data Science – Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in group subjects.
- For M.Sc. in Data Science – It is compulsory for the SC/ST candidates to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in group subjects.
- For M.Sc. Environmental science- Candidate must have obtained any B.Sc. second class graduate with chemistry as one of the subject.
- For M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed. or B.P.E- Candidates who have scored 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
RUPGCET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of RUPGCET 2018 was available online. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in with Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card. This is because only then they will get entry to the exam hall.
The RUPGCET 2018 entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration, in which candidates need to solve 100 MCQ questions. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there will be no negative mark for any wrong answer. The question paper for Data Science, M.P,Ed., Electronics, English, and Computer Science will be in English only. Whereas for Telugu, question paper will be in Telugu only and for all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
RUPGCET 2018 Result
The announcement of result of RUPGCET 2018 is available online on the official website of the University. Rayalseema University will not send rank card by post. The candidates who appeared for the test will be able to check their individual result by providing their Hall Ticket Number and their date of birth.
Official Website: www.rudoa.in
Download Information Brochure of RUPGCET Post Graduation Admission 2018.