SAAT 2019 Result – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) has released the SAAT 2019 Result. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam can check their result on May 01, 2019 for B.tech only. Separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2019 Result. Also, the merit for reserved categories will be published separately. Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be given a rank card. Candidates must keep the login details ready to check the result. After the declaration of result, candidates who will qualify will be called for the counseling process. To know all the details related to SAAT 2019 Result. Refer to this page.
SAAT 2019 Result
Candidates must carry a hardcopy of the rank card on the allotted day of counseling. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. Candidates can check the scheduled dates of SAAT 2019 Result from the table below.
|SAAT 2019 online exam date||14 – 28 Apr 2019|
|SAAT 2019 offline exam date||21 Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination – 14 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||01 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||01 to 04 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||06 May 2019|
|Date of Examination – 03 Apr 2019 to 04 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||06 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||06 to 09 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||10 May 2019|
Result: Click here to check the result of SAAT 2019 (Btech only).
Steps To Check The SAAT 2019 Result
As soon as the SAAT 2019 result is declared, candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the result.
- Enter your Login details like application number and password.
- SAAT 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout as it will be required during counseling and further admission process.
SAAT 2019 Merit List
After the result declaration, separate merit lists will be prepared for the qualified candidates. The following merit lists will be declared after the result declaration.
- One merit list will be released for admission to B.Tech. course on basis of marks scored in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Another merit list will be released for the candidates of B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agriculture course on the basis of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
- One for the candidates willing to seek admission under Lateral Entry scheme to B.Tech., MCA, B.Pharm, and BHMCT courses.
- A separate merit list for the candidates seeking admission in MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), M.Sc. Agriculture, MBA, MHA, MHM, M.Pharm., LLM & M.Sc. Nursing courses.
- The merit list for the candidates willing to take admission in BHMCT, B.A. LL.B. (H), BBA LL.B. (H), LL.B. (H), BBA, BCA Courses.
- Lastly, one for the aspirants seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
Also, separate merit lists will be released for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be given a rank card.
SAAT 2019 Counselling
SAAT 2019 counseling will be conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates will be called for counseling round on the basis of merit and their preference. The process of counseling and its schedule will be notified in detail after the release of ranks of the candidates. Candidates must carry the required documents on the allotted day of counseling. So, candidates should bring the original as well as two sets of attested copies of the documents for the counseling round. Candidates who will be selected through the counseling will be admitted and registered as an SOA student deemed to be University.
Note: Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. The admission of the candidates is subjected to availability of seats during the time of counseling.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test(SAAT) 2019 will be conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. The entrance examination will be conducted for various programs offered by the University. The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The test will be an objective type. Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling process. Selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the rank secured by the candidates. The admission of the candidates will be subjected to the number of seats available during the time of counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.