SAAT 2019 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) is a national level test conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. the university offers courses in the field of Engineering, pharmacy, law, Management and more. SAAT 2019 examination is held in both online and offline mode. The online exam of SAAT will be held from April 14 to 28, 2019 and May 03 – 04, 2019. Whereas, the offline examination will be held on April 21, 2019. Candidates willing to appear for the exam can now download their admit card. In order to apply, the candidates may access the link below or visit the official website admission.soa.ac.in. Check more details on SAAT 2019 from this page.
One of the important features of SAAT is that the candidates with diploma in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management are eligible for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through SAAT-2019. The official dates for SAAT 2019 events have been released by the university now. Candidates willing to apply can check the dates from the table below.
|WHEN 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration start date||22 Nov 2018|
|Availability of online application form||05 Dec 2018|
|Last date to apply||08 Apr 2019 (Slot A)|
16 Apr 2019 (Slot B)
24 Apr 2019 (Slot C)
01 May 2019 (Slot D)
07 May 2019 (Slot E) (Only for Engineering and MBA)
|Download admit card||10 Apr 2019|
|Date of SAAT 2019|
|Date of Examination – 14 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||01 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||01 to 04 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||06 May 2019|
|Date of Examination – 03 Apr 2019 to 04 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||06 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||06 to 09 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||10 May 2019|
|SAAT 2019 counselling/ provisional admission||07 to 15 May 2019|
SAAT 2019 Counselling
The merit list will be used to rank students as per their performance in the test. Candidates will then is called for the counselling round. The main motive of counseling is to provide candidates the courses as per the availability of seats. The original documents of the candidates will then be verified by the authorities.
Counselling: Click here to check the branch choice form (B.Tech. only).
Apply for SAAT 2019
To apply for SAAT, the candidates first had to register. The registration process has now ended and the application form has released. The process for both is explained below.
- Visit the official website soa.ac.in
- Click on the direct link to start filling the application form.
- In the application form provide all the details required. ( Name, Email, Photograph, Qualification etc.)
- Submit the application form, an acknowledgment for successful form submission will e sent to the candidate on mail or phone number.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Note: There is no application fee charged by the university for SAAT 2019.
SAAT 2019 Courses Offered
The list of courses offered at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University are given below, candidates must choose a course and check the eligibility required to apply for that course:
- Hotel Management
- M.Sc General Science
- Doctoral Programme
Eligibility Required for SAAT 2019
There are a total of 9 departments in which admission is provided through SAAT 2019. Candidates must check the eligibility required by each programme and fill in the application form according to the eligibility. Check here department wise eligibility for SAAT 2019:
- Engineering: Candidates must have passed or is appearing (in the year 2019) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category). Check here complete eligibility for all engineering courses for SAAT 2019.
- Pharmacy: The basic eligibility for candidates appearing for SAAT 2019 for UG courses pharmacy is that they must have passed or are appearing (in the year 2019) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category). Check here complete eligibility for all pharmacy courses for SAAT 2019.
- Agriculture: Through SAAT 2019 candiadtes can get admission to both PG and UG courses at the university. Get here complete eligibility for agriculture courses for SAAT 2019.
- For BBA admission candidates must have passed or appearing (2019) the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
- For masters that is MBA minimum three years of Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BVSC / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at-least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
- For 5 yrs B.A LLB Hons/ B.B.A LLB Hons candidates must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST and 42% in case OBC.
- For 3yr LLB Hons candidates must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST and 42% in case OBC.
- For LLM candidates must have passed or are appearing in a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- For bachelor’s of science, candidates must have passed or appeared in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST/ OBC.
- The age limit to apply is 17 years as on Dec 31, 2019.
- For masters in nursing, candidates must have(Basic/Post Basic) Degree with 55% aggregate from an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of one year experience either in teaching or clinical area after registration in respective State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Hotel Management:
- To apply for BHMCT and BBA Hons in hospitality and Culinary arts candidates must have passed 10+2 in any disciple with a minimum of 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST/ OBC.
- For MBA in Hospitality, management candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce, and Arts / BHMCT / BBA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
- M.Sc General Science: To apply for M.Sc General Science candidates must have passed or is appearing for Bachelor degree in Science Physics / Chemistry/Mathematics (Honours), Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology from any recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category).
SAAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for SAAT 2019 is provided below for candidates to go through and prepare accordingly for through and prepare accordingly for the examination. The prescribed syllabus as per the university has been provided officially ad candidates can rely on this for preparations.
Get detailed syllabus for SAAT 2019: Click here
SAAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates successfully applying for the SAAT 2019 will be able to download the online admit card that will be made available from April 5, 2019. Candidates must check for the complete and correct details on the admit card, in case of any discrepancy in the admit card, it should be brought on notice of the director( Admission). The details on the admit card are Name, Photograph, exam center, Address of candidate. It must be kept in mind that candidates will not be allowed to take the examination without the admit card.
SAAT 2019 Centers
As the examination is to be conducted in both online and offline mode. The center for examination is given below.
- Online examination centers
- Offline examination centers
SAAT 2019: Pattern Of Examination
As indicated earlier candidates will have an option to choose the mode of taking the examination that is whether online or offline. The pattern for examination, however, will be the same for both modes. Below is the listed examination pattern for SAAT 2019.
- The question will MCQ type
- There will be a total of 120 minutes allotted to candidates in order to finish the test.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates and 1 mark will be deducted every wrong answer.
SAAT 2019 Result/ Merit list
The SAAT 2019 result will be declared after the commencement of the examination. the result declared will later be used to create a merit list of qualifying candidates as per marks obtained by them. The merit list will be published separately for each course. candidates can check the result and obtain the merit from the official website of the university. After the publication f merit list candidates will have to attend the counselling process in order to complete the admission process.
SAAT 2019 Academic Fee
The course wise academic fee for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is listed below for candidates:
- B.Tech- Rs. 2,35,000 Per annum
- B.Tech NRI– Rs. 3,35,000 Per annum
- Lateral entry B.Tech- Rs. 2,29,000 Per annum
- M.tech/MCA/Lateral entry MCA -Rs. 1,30,000 Per annum
- BCA- Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
- MBA-Rs. 2,75,000 Per annum
- MBA hospital administration-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
- BBA-Rs. 1,00,000 Per annum
- Hotel management
- BHMCT- Rs 85,000/- Per Annum
- BHMCT Lateral entry- Rs.75,000/- Per Annum
- MBA in HM- Rs.85,000/- Per Annum
- B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
- B.Pharma NRI- Rs.1,90,000/-Per Annum
- Lateral entry B.Pharma- Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
- M.Pharma- Rs.1,38,000/- Per Annum
- B.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,65,000/- Per Annu
- B.Sc Agriculture NRI: Rs.2,40,000/- Per Annum
- M.Sc Agriculture: Rs.1,25,000/- Per Annum
- B.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
- B.Sc Nursing NRI: Rs.1,45,000/- Per Annum
- M.Sc Nursing: Rs.1,30,000/- Per Annum
- B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
- B.B.A. LL.B (H)- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
- LL.B. (H)- Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
- LL.M.- Rs.1,10,000/- Per Annum
- M.Sc general Science
- M.Sc. (All except Nursing & Agriculture)- Rs. 85,000/- Per Annum
SAAT 2019 Seat Reservation
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption): 15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively
- Separate merit lists will be published for each reserved category. If eligible candidates belonging to one reserved category are not available, seats can be filled up by the candidates belonging to the general category.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically disabled (PH) candidates.
- 30% of seats under each category for all the programmes are reserved for women candidates.
- There is no reservation applicable for lateral entry admissions.
What is SAAT 2019 Exam?
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test is popularly known as SAAT. The SAAT 2019 test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for granting admission to candidates who are willing to pursue UG, PG or Diploma courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Nursing, Hotel management and more. The entrance test is conducted every year in both pen-paper and Online mode. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is ranked 28th best University and 19th best in Medical category by NIRF last year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.