Students who have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination between the years 2013 to 2017 are eligible to apply for Honours courses (provided they have studied the subject wherever mentioned and have the minimum eligibility to apply). Students who will qualify Higher Secondary or equivalent (in the 10+2 system) are eligible to apply for admission to the courses, subject to their fulfilling of the eligibility criteria can fill their Application Form online only. Get Sanskrit College and University Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Sanskrit College and University Application Form 2017
Application will have to be filled in online by logging on to the University website: www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in. Please note that application form is available online only.
Get Online Application Form here:-
- Apply Online for UG Courses – Application process is over now…!!!
- Online application fees: Rs. 100/- each Subject
- Tuition fees: Rs. 100/- per month
- Admission fees: Rs. 500/- per semester
- Session charge: Rs. 1000/- per year
- Library Deposit fees (Refundable): Rs. 1000/-
- Library fees: Rs. 100/- per year
Instructions for Online Application Form – UG Course
- Read the following instructions carefully before submission of Online Application.
- Use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- The Steps to be taken for Online submission of application:
STEP 1: Fill all the Fields of the Online Application Form correctly and sequentially. Please do not enter wrong data as that might lead to summary rejection of application. Note that the candidate will be solely responsible for data entered in the Application Form.
STEP 2: In case of applying for more than one subject, fill in separate Online Application Form for each course.
STEP 3: Note down the unique Application ID No. which will be generated automatically after submission of the Online Application Form for future reference. This is very important.
STEP 4: Print Bank Challan (Student and Bank copy) and Application Form (Student’s Copy) after submission of Online Application. ( In case a candidate fails to print Bank Challan / Application Form (Student’s Copy), she/he will click ‘Print Application Form / Bank Challan’ menu which is located on the right-hand side of ‘Apply Online’ menu.)
STEP 5: Deposit the Online Admission Fee of Rs.100 (in cash only) at the College Street Branch of Bank of India (opposite Sanskrit College, Bankim Chatterjee Street) within the stipulated date. (In case a candidate applies for more than one subject, Online Application Fee will have to be paid separately for each subject).
- Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling up the form as no corrections can be made once the form is submitted. However, if after submission, it is found that incorrect entries have been made, a fresh form has to be filled online.
- No copies of documents such as marks sheet will have to be produced at the time of Application or submission of online admission fee. The list of documents that will have to submitted/produced at the time of admission will be attached to the provisional merit lists.