Students who have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination between the years 2014 to 2018 are eligible to apply for Honours courses (provided they have studied the subject wherever mentioned and have the minimum eligibility to apply). Students who qualify Higher Secondary or equivalent (in the 10+2 system) are eligible to apply for admission to the courses, subject to their fulfilling of the eligibility criteria can fill their Application Form online only. Get Sanskrit College and University Application Form 2018 complete information here.
Sanskrit College and University Application Form 2018
The application for UG courses has been released for the Sanskrit College and University in 2018. candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the applications. The schedule for the same is given in the table below.
|Date of Submission of Application (Online only)||08 – 18 Jun 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee||08 – 20 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for UG Courses application form.
- Online application fees: Rs. 100/- each Subject
- Tuition fees: Rs. 100/- per month
- Admission fees: Rs. 500/- per semester
- Session charge: Rs. 1000/- per year
- Library Deposit fees (Refundable): Rs. 1000/-
- Library fees: Rs. 100/- per year
Instructions for Online Application Form – UG Course
- Read the following instructions carefully before submission of Online Application.
- Use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Steps to be taken for Online submission of application:
STEP 1: Fill all the Fields of the Online Application Form correctly and sequentially. Please do not enter wrong data as that might lead to summary rejection of the application. Note that the candidate will be solely responsible for data entered in the Application Form.
STEP 2: In case of applying for more than one subject, fill in separate Online Application Form for each course.
STEP 3: Note down the unique Application ID No. which will be generated automatically after submission of the Online Application Form for future reference. This is very important.
STEP 4: Print Bank Challan (Student and Bank copy) and Application Form (Student’s Copy) after submission of Online Application. ( In case a candidate fails to print Bank Challan / Application Form (Student’s Copy), she/he will click ‘Print Application Form / Bank Challan’ menu which is located on the right-hand side of ‘Apply Online’ menu.)
STEP 5: Deposit the Online Admission Fee of Rs.100 (in cash only) at the College Street Branch of Bank of India (opposite Sanskrit College, Bankim Chatterjee Street) within the stipulated date. (In case a candidate applies for more than one subject, Online Application Fee will have to be paid separately for each subject).
- Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling up the form as no corrections can be made once the form is submitted. However, if after submission, it is found that incorrect entries have been made, a fresh form has to be filled online.
- No copies of documents such as marks sheet will have to be produced at the time of Application or submission of the online admission fee. The list of documents that will have to submit/produced at the time of admission will be attached to the provisional merit lists.
Insofar, UG admission details of Sanskrit College and University Admissions 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sanskrit College and University PG Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.