Admit Card for Sanskriti University Mathura Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 (SEEE 2018) has been issued by email to the candidates’ registered email ID. Candidates who have filled their Application form for Sanskriti University Mathura Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 will receive their SEEE Admit Card 2018 before the examination. Get here Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2018 complete information.
Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2018
The admit card is an important document to bring in the examination hall, without it, the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Candidate will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid Admit Card. Candidate should produce the Admit card when demanded by the invigilator in the Examination hall.
- Admit Card has been sent by email. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counselling.
- Candidates shall be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Schedule to download admit card is given below:
|Admit Card dispatch||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of Examination||20 Jun 2018- 30-Jun 20189|
Official website: www.sanskriti.edu.in.
Do’s and Don’ts
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in pre-allocated seat
- You should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in presence of invigilator.
- You will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- You are not allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle is allowed.