Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 – The University has released the merit list for B.Ed admission 2021. It has released in PDF format at spuvvn.edu. Seekers those who want to apply for the course can apply for it; through the application form. Sardar Patel University was confirmed by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then Bombay Province in December 1955 and was recognized under 2f of the UGC Act in October 1968. The university is composed of 26 Postgraduate Department, a constituent college and 87 colleges affiliated to it. Check for further details from the below.
Latest – Sardar Patel University has been released the merit list for B.Ed admission. Scroll down to check it.
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021
Regarding the B.Ed Admission, applicant are requested to be fill the Application form carefully. Interested candidates who are willing to take admission can fill their application from the official site as per the schedule. Admission to candidates will be given only on merit basis Schedules for Application form as mentioned below.
Check important dates for Application Form-
|Application Form begins||17 Aug 2021|
|Last date of Application form submission||31 Aug 2021|
|Release of merit list||17 Sep 2021|
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of exam||Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission|
|Full name||Sardar Patel University Bachelor in Education Admission|
|Conducting body||Sardar Patel University|
|Article’s Category||Bachelor in Education|
|Admission Criteria||Based on Merit / Entrance test|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
Merit List for Sardar Patel University for B.Ed admission 2021 has released. Candidates can check their name and their rank from official website, spuvvn.edu. The diret link to check the merit list is provided below.
Merit List: Click here to check the Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List.
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility
Before filling the up the Application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria to get admission in Sardar Patel University. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Sardar Patel University Admission 2021 from below:
- For UG / Inetgrated Course: Candidates must have passed in class 12th with minimum qualifying marks.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have possessed a bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- For Ph.D Programme: Candidates must have possessed a master’s degree in relevant field.
|B.A program||Candidates must passed out the 10+2 examination with the concerned stream from any recognized board of state.|
|B.Sc program||Passed 10+2 with Science stream from Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
Those who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from Sardar Patel University or any other university are also eligible to apply for B.Sc course. They shall be considered for admission in B.Sc in Biology group.
|B.Com, BBA, BSW||Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary y examination conducted by Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board or any other examination of any other statutory examination of any other university or any other examination body recognized as equivalent.|
|BCA||Higher Secondary with English, Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Business Mathematics/ Mathematics & Statistics (Combine)|
|LL.B||Candidates must passed graduation with atleast 45% marks.|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||The candidates who have passed class 12th standard with Science (Bio Group) stream from any recognized board.|
|M.Sc||The candidates must have completed class 12th with Science from any recognized board.|
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 online application form has started from August 17, 2021. Candidates can fill the application form online via direct link is given below. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and than follow the required step to fill the form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form for SPU B.Ed Admission 2021.
How To Apply Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021?
- Navigate to https://adm.spuportal.in/frmwelcome.aspx
- Select online B. Ed. Admission-2021 Online Application form.
- Click registration.
- Fill the required details and documents should be scan and in jpg format and 150 kb in size.
- Select the course and agree the terms and conditions and click registration.
- Add the personal details, upload photograph and click save And procedure button.
- Save the registration no, application no, e-mail id, password.
- Navigate to main page, select fill and edit application form.
- Enter Application no and password and click edit application
- Click on edit application and fill the required details.
- Criteria details SPU,OUG,OGT should be in full form.
- Mention Mobile / Contact number along with personal details.
- Academic details click add qualification.
- Submit application form and click I Agree
- Click Submit Application form.
Application fees for B.Ed Admission is Rs.200/. Payment is to be done online. Print copy of application fo all Marksheet (Semester/Year), Cast certificate, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate, Physical disability Medical cerificate and challan (fee reciept) office copy is to be send to the following address. The given information is based on the previous year data, candidates are advised to use this information as reference onlyl.
B. Ed. Admission Cell,
Sardar Patel University,
Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388 120, Dist. – Anand (Gujarat)
Sardar Patel University Admission 2021 Documents
These are following list of documents which will have to be verified at the time of admission. These are as follows-
Documents to be verified at the time of admission (Self-attested)
- Printout of the application form
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if belong to SC / ST /SEBC / EWS)
- For SEBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued for the relevant year by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat in this behalf
- Certificate of PWD (if any) issued and duly signed by Civil Surgeon / Content Authority
- Certificate of ex-servicemen (if any)
- A copy of the certificate in case in-servicemen duly signed by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he is serving.
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Total No of seats available in Grant-in-Aid- Colleges and Self Financed Colleges according the reservation category.
Check the Seat Distribution which is tabulated in category-wise:
Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling
Regarding the B.Ed Admission, applicant will be requested to be present for the counselling. University will not accept any call letter, interview or correspondence separately. Carry Original documents during counselling. The University will not entertain any Interview, Call letter or correspondence separately. Candidates shall be required to pay necessary fee at a time of admission (Counseling). No part payment will be allowed. Counceling for admission will be conducted in the M.B. Patel College of education.
Official Website: spuvvn.edu
For more details regarding the Sardar Patel University B.Ed Admission 2021 – Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.