SASTRA University Application Form 2020: SASTRA University has released the Application Form on April 02, 2020 on the official website. The application form is released for admission to UG/ PG/ Integrated/ Lateral Entry programmes for the academic session 2020 – 21. Candidates can fill their application online or download the application from the university website. Before submitting the application form make sure that you have filled all the required details correctly and completely. The application form should be submitted with the required application fee. Get the complete information about SASTRA University Application Form 2020 from this article.
Latest: SASTRA University Application Form 2020 has been released. Scroll down to apply.
SASTRA University Application Form 2020
Interested candidates who are going fill the application form must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Those who seek admission in the B.Tech Programme must fill their application on or before its last date. After that, no applications will be entertained by the university. Check the dates regarding the SASTRA University Application Form 2020 from the table given below:
|Issue of Application forms for all programmes||02 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting filled applications forms||27 Jun 2020|
- Click here to download the application form for B.Tech/ M.Tech (Integrated)/ M.Tech/ LAW (Integrated)/ MCA/ MBA.
- Click here to download the application form for B.SC/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Com/ BFA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ B.Sc, B.Ed & BA B.Ed/ B.Com/ M.Sc (Integrated).
- Click here to download the application form for B.Optom Programme.
SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Fee
Those candidates who are filling the application form offline are required to attach a DD along with the filled application form. Candidates have to draw a DD of in favour of SASTRA Deemed to be University, payable at Thanjavur. Check the amount of application fee from below:
|B.SC/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Com/ BFA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ B.Sc, B.Ed & BA B.Ed/ B.Com/ M.Sc (Integrated)||Rs. 350/-|
|B.Tech/ M.Tech (Integrated)/ M.Tech/ LAW (Integrated)/ MCA/ MBA||Rs. 650/-|
|B.Optom Programme||Rs. 350/-|
For SASTRA Main Campus programmes
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur – 613 40,
For SRC Kumbakonam Campus programmes
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre Kumbakonam – 612 001,
Tamil Nadu. (If applying to Kumbakonam Campus. No Hostel)
Documents Required while filling the SASTRA University Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to keep ready with the following documents before filling to start the online and offline application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Higher Secondary Mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- JEE (Main) 2020 / GATE / CAT / AIMAT / XAT / CMAT / AIMCAT / CLAT 2020 Admit Card
- JEE (Main) 2020 / GATE / CAT / AIMAT / XAT / CMAT / AIMCAT / CLAT 2020 Score card
How to Fill the SASTRA University Application Form 2020 Online?
Candidates can follow the below easy steps to fill the SASTRA University Application Form 2020:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to go on the official website or click on the above provided link.
Step 2: Secondly, registration page appears on the screen. Candidates have to enter the asked information.
Step 3: Click on the “Register” button. Then, the user ID and password will be created. Also, the login details will be sent to the email ID and mobile number.
Step 4: Login by entering the login details and application page appears on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates have to enter personal details, educational details, communication details, course details etc.
Step 6: Then, candidates can submit the application page and take a print out of the same for further use.
How to Submit the SASTRA University Application Form 2020 Offline?
Follow the below steps to download and submit the application form via offline mode:
- Step 1: Click on the above provided link to download the application form.
- Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully that is written in application form.
- Step 3: Then, enter all the details and paste passport size photographs.
- Step 4: Attach self attested copies of all the relevant document and DD.
- Step 5: After that, candidates have to sent it on the address given in the application fee section.
Details Entered in the SASTRA University Application Form 2020
Candidates have to enter the following details while filling the online and offline application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Branch Applying for
- Campus choice
- Date of birth
- Blood Group
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Qualifying examination details
- Qualifying Examination Passed
- Month and Year of Passing
- Name of school and address
- Name of board
- Registration No(s). with Month and year of Last Appearance
- Marks / Grades obtained
- Details regarding JEE (Main) 2020 / GATE / CAT / AIMAT / XAT / CMAT / AIMCAT / CLAT 2020
- Details regarding PG admission
- Address Line
- Town/ City/ District
- Pin Code
- Phone number
SASTRA University Counselling 2020
Candidates who have filled the application form are called for SASTRA University Counselling 2020 on the basis of their eligibility. Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can participate in the counselling round. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of ranks score in the national level exam. If the seats will be vacant during 1st round of counselling then the vacant seats will be filled at the time of 2nd round of counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.